Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTT: California stock black 08 Z06 8k mi for S/C'd 11+ A6

Old 12-09-2013, 11:55 PM
Adam_W
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default WTT: California stock black 08 Z06 8k mi for S/C'd 11+ A6

For Californians only:

My stock Black 08 Z06 has 3+ years of GMPP that I purchased, 8k miles, purchased in April as a one owner CPO for $52k. COMPLETELY STOCK except for mild to wild and new OEM semi-gloss black wheels that have 1k miles on them. Entire car is Custom wrapped in XPEL at Ultimate Shield by Sean Heiland, I spent $5k on it, the car gleams and looks brand new.

PHOTOS In my album.

I'm looking for a very particular WTT: California stock black 08 Z06 8k mi for S/C'd 11+ A6trade: a local - california - 2011+ A6 coupe or GS with low miles that has been supercharged at A&A, I.e. not just an A&A kit but installed at A&A by Andy. Looking for a low miles car that has pristine exterior.

We can talk money associated with the trade (either direction) , depends on the year / miles / condition / color of your car. But since forum rules require me to quote a price, I'll say (soft figure) $52K.

My Z06 has no problems, reason for considering trade (this is a feeler) is that I want to supercharge to get beyond 550 rwhp and LS7 is not the best platform for that, looking for a new LS3 that has already been supercharged A&A. It's a long shot to find the car I want, I know, but figured I'd try.
Old 12-12-2013, 09:26 PM
Silver Bullet C6
Burning Brakes

Received 66 Likes on 40 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10-'11-'12

You could supercharge an LS7 to 550-600 whp pretty easy with an Si-trim. Talk to Joshua at A&A. He is very careful and thorough when tuning. He tuned my LS3 A6 to the times in my signature (it went in the 9's on 7 out of 10 passes that day). The same engine still lives NA in another car.
An LS3 would be a better engine for boost over about 650 whp, but 600 or less is fine for an LS7 is the general consensus.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WTT: California stock black 08 Z06 8k mi for S/C'd 11+ A6