You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Corvetteforum.com today!
I am kicking around the idea of selling my car. I would realistically like to get around $28k for it--which is fair and around the going price. Car put down 663hp and 554tq on e85.
Highlights the car
-Around 82k miles on the car currently(sitting under a car cover now for winter)
- Z51 optioned car
- Base/No options (no heated seats, no glass roof, no nav)
- A&A Vortech Si v2 trim with 3.6" pulley
- Englandgreen Mayhem 2 cam
- L92 heads w. patriot gold springs, titanium retainers
- Fast 102 intake manifold
- Ported Stock Throttle Body
- 80# Injectors
- LG Pro Long Tube Headers w/o Cats
- B&B Bullet Axle Back Exhaust
- Z06 Brakes w/ stainless steel lines
- Powerbond stock diameter pulley (pinned and ARP bolt used)
- McLeod RXT dual disk clutch, adjustable slave and diff brace
- New items on everything when the cam swap was done at 56k (new pushrods, new rockers due to L92 heads, head gaskets replaced, head bolts replaced, timing chain replaced, oil pump upgraded, oil pump o-ring replaced, new water pump, new water pump gaskets, new belts on accessories and AC).