Go Back   Corvette Forum > C6 Corvette, 2005 - 2013 > C6 Corvettes for Sale
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ Vendor Directory
Search
C6 Corvettes for Sale
Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes Sponsored by
Les Stanford Chevrolet

Welcome to Corvetteforum.com!
Welcome to Corvetteforum.com.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Corvetteforum.com today!

Corvette Store

C7 Parts & Accessories
C6 Parts & Accessories
C5 Parts & Accessories
C4 Parts & Accessories
C3 Parts & Accessories
C2 Parts & Accessories
C1 Parts & Accessories
Wheels & Tires
Sponsored Ads

Vendor Directory

Old 08-02-2014, 11:40 AM   #1
Duck Hunter

Default Price Reduced, 2008 Coupe!

Price reduced to $30,000 ! Have a new 2015 ordered, need to move this great car on to the next owner!

2008 Corvette coupe for sale. 41K easy miles by 62 year old original owner. Victory Red with Ebony interior. Standard equipment includes; 6 speed manual transmission, air, cruise, traction control, keyless start, leather, power locks, mirrors, and windows, removable roof, etc. Also equipped with 3LT Equipment Group (Which includes premium stereo, heads-up display, heated seats with memory, universal garage remote, 6 way power seats, steering wheel radio controls), Z51 Performance Package (Which includes larger cross drilled brake rotors, performance tuned tires, stabilizer bars, springs, shocks, gear ratios), and NPP Dual Mode Exhaust (includes mild-to-wild remote which can open or close the exhaust with the push of a button). Newer Michelin tires, battery replaced last year, well maintained at local Chevy dealer. Extras include; car cover, factory service manuals, body colored rear spoiler, cargo area divider and MGW shifter. Asking $30,000. 360-303-0793

Last edited by Duck Hunter; 08-03-2014 at 11:26 PM.
Duck Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 01:24 AM   #2
djbrun
CF Senior Member

Here are some pictures for the car.

djbrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 12:36 PM   #3
kingman
CF Senior Member

Default Mind boggling!!

Hi

I really cannot believe your vette is not gone in a heart beat. It is priced right, the right options, right color, right miles.

On the east coast it is a steal.

Good Luck

Alan

PS watch out for the bottom feeders!
kingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 04:24 PM   #4
Fine409

Your vette looks great, Im in the market. The milages is a little more than I would ideally want but it has everything im interested in. Unfortunately im on the east coast. Very nice!
Fine409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 12:27 PM   #5
Greg Hipps

Oh man. That's a steal. Nice price. Can't believe that's still for sale.
Greg Hipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 11:44 AM   #6
Duck Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Hipps View Post
Oh man. That's a steal. Nice price. Can't believe that's still for sale.
Thanks! I think it's priced right too, and still waiting for the right buyer to show up. I would never be selling it if I hadn't talked myself into a new C7! If no offers, this poor car will sit outside in our terrible NW weather this winter! Save the car from this awful fate!
Duck Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 11:53 AM   #7
Greg Hipps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Hunter View Post
Thanks! I think it's priced right too, and still waiting for the right buyer to show up. I would never be selling it if I hadn't talked myself into a new C7! If no offers, this poor car will sit outside in our terrible NW weather this winter! Save the car from this awful fate!
I hear you. I love my cammed 2008, but the thought of having that nice of an interior is really compelling. In fact, that's why I'm checking prices on other 2008's I may be parting with mine soon, as well. Good luck with the sale.
Greg Hipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 11:53 AM

Go Back   Corvette Forum > C6 Corvette, 2005 - 2013 > C6 Corvettes for Sale
Reload this Page Price Reduced, 2008 Coupe!