Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

427 /08 vet looking for a good home please read

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2014, 09:22 PM
gregg53
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 427 /08 vet looking for a good home please read

I hope I got this right admin please for give me but ithink its ok to post hear I have a 2008 427 vet Chevrolet created the 2008 Corvette 427 Limited Edition Z06, a limited-production model 271 with 14.000 miles asking 53.000 neg
car has so much to list will blow your mind also has two car covers
2 sets of wheel locks 2.500 in chrome if you looking for this car please email.mdk2981@hotmail.com I worked at the world trade center 911 for 11 months and this car just sets in my garage I can show from sev.records how many miles I did a year and what the sticker price was am not sure were to up load the picks and I don't want to **** of the admin thank you very much this car when ever I have used it even if I leave it all the way far from other cars people are allways around it never been hit I own it clear title thank you very much for your time I live in pa off of route 78

more infor about the 427 for people who are not sure what car this is

Chevrolet created the 2008 Corvette 427 Limited Edition Z06, a limited-production model that pays homage to the big-block Stingray models of the mid-1960s. The 427 designation refers to the cubic-inch displacement for the highest-performance engines offered between 1966 and '69 - and is also the cubic-inch equivalent of the Z06's 7.0L LS7 small-block V-8. The 427 Limited Edition Z06 features a Crystal Red Tint coat exterior, the first Z06 ever offered with a red metallic tint coat paint. It also features graphics on the hood and fascia that evoke the style of the famed "stinger" hood design and graphics that were offered with 1967 models equipped with the 427 engine. Also unique to this model are "427" hood badges. Each example is numbered and signed by Will Cooksey, the Corvette assembly plant manager who retired after 15 years. This is #163. "The heritage of the 427 designation with the Corvette is legendary," said Harlan Charles, Corvette product manager. "Recognizing the tie-in of the original 427 engine and the LS7's 427-inch displacement has been on the Corvette team's mind since the Z06 was introduced, and we're thrilled to express it in this special model." Only 427 were offered in the United States and Canada, with 78 more exported outside North America. That's a total of 505 production vehicles - the same number of horsepower produced by the LS7 engine. The special-edition Corvette included the 3LZ premium equipment package with a custom, leather-wrapped interior. The only available option with this car was a navigation system which this particular car is equipped with. A breakdown of the 427 Limited Edition Z06's unique content includes: Crystal Red Tint coat exterior paint with stinger-style graphics and 427 hood badges Exclusive, new chrome wheels Body-color rear spoiler and door handles Exclusive dark titanium custom leather-wrapped interior Special Crystal Red interior trim plate graphic pattern Console armrest signed and numbered by Will Cooksey "427"-embroidered seats and floor mats "Z06" sill plate Highly Collectable!! Car # 163 Window Sticker

gregg53 is online now Report Post Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

Go Back Corvette Forum > C6 Corvette, 2005 - 2013 > C6 Corvettes for Sale
Reload this Page 427 /08 vet looking for a good home please read

submit to reddit

Quick Reply

Remove Text Formatting

Bold

Italic

Underline

Insert Link

Insert Image

Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size

Increase Size

Switch Editor Mode

Options
Quote message in reply?

Last edited by gregg53; 08-03-2014 at 01:47 PM.
Old 08-02-2014, 10:01 PM
hzz
Melting Slicks

Received 39 Likes on 32 Posts

Wow
Old 08-03-2014, 07:31 AM
NDAGRUV
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Something VERY "wrong" about this "ad"

[QUOTE=gregg53;1587504434]I hope I got this right admin please for give me but ithink its ok to post hear I have a 2008 427 vet Chevrolet created the 2008 Corvette 427 Limited Edition Z06, a limited-production model 271 with 14.000 miles asking 53.000 neg
car has so much to list will blow your mind also has two car covers
2 sets of wheel locks 2.500 in chrome if you looking for this car please email.mdk2981@hotmail.com I worked at the world trade center 911 for 11 months and this car just sets in my garage I can show from sev.records how many miles I did a year and what the sticker price was am not sure were to up load the picks and I don't want to **** of the admin thank you very much this car when ever I have used it even if I leave it all the way far from other cars people are allways around it never been hit I own it clear title thank you very much for your time I live in pa off of route 78

more infor about the 427 for people who are not sure what car this is

Chevrolet created the 2008 Corvette 427 Limited Edition Z06, a limited-production model that pays homage to the big-block Stingray models of the mid-1960s. The 427 designation refers to the cubic-inch displacement for the highest-performance engines offered between 1966 and '69 - and is also the cubic-inch equivalent of the Z06's 7.0L LS7 small-block V-8. The 427 Limited Edition Z06 features a Crystal Red Tint coat exterior, the first Z06 ever offered with a red metallic tint coat paint. It also features graphics on the hood and fascia that evoke the style of the famed "stinger" hood design and graphics that were offered with 1967 models equipped with the 427 engine. Also unique to this model are "427" hood badges. Each example is numbered and signed by Will Cooksey, the Corvette assembly plant manager who retired after 15 years. This is #163. "The heritage of the 427 designation with the Corvette is legendary," said Harlan Charles, Corvette product manager. "Recognizing the tie-in of the original 427 engine and the LS7's 427-inch displacement has been on the Corvette team's mind since the Z06 was introduced, and we're thrilled to express it in this special model." Only 427 were offered in the United States and Canada, with 78 more exported outside North America. That's a total of 505 production vehicles - the same number of horsepower produced by the LS7 engine. The special-edition Corvette included the 3LZ premium equipment package with a custom, leather-wrapped interior. The only available option with this car was a navigation system which this particular car is equipped with. A breakdown of the 427 Limited Edition Z06's unique content includes: Crystal Red Tint coat exterior paint with stinger-style graphics and 427 hood badges Exclusive, new chrome wheels Body-color rear spoiler and door handles Exclusive dark titanium custom leather-wrapped interior Special Crystal Red interior trim plate graphic pattern Console armrest signed and numbered by Will Cooksey "427"-embroidered seats and floor mats "Z06" sill plate Highly Collectable!! Car # 163 Window Sticker

gregg53 is online now Report Post Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

Go Back Corvette Forum > C6 Corvette, 2005 - 2013 > C6 Corvettes for Sale
Reload this Page 427 /08 vet looking for a good home please read

submit to reddit

Quick Reply

Remove Text Formatting

Bold

Italic

Underline

Insert Link

Insert Image

Wrap
tags around selected text

Decrease Size

Increase Size

Switch Editor Mode

Options
Quote message in reply?
Old 08-03-2014, 12:32 PM
jsucraig
Burning Brakes

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts

Where did my post go?
Old 08-03-2014, 01:44 PM
gregg53
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what the ?

Originally Posted by jsucraig
Where did my post go?
I tryed to del the 2 second post it asked me y is was del didn't want to spam the form and yet it still wont let me and I think this is php I know
I deleted the post and yet I still see 2
Old 08-03-2014, 02:06 PM
Adam_W
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Hit Edit.

Then delete the bottom part of your message that has the form stuff.

Best way for photos - I think - is to sign up for photobucket. You can drag the photos from your desktop folder onto the screen.

Then on the right hand side, there are a bunch of links that you can use, and you use the bottom one and include that in the your advertisement. It will automatically but the photo into your ad, i.e. people don't need to click on a hyperlink.

If you have additional questions on how to do this, feel free to PM me and I'll try walk you through it. I recently put an ad (also for an 2008 Z06 with similar mileage!) and I had to figure out some of this stuff, as I'm not very tech saavy.

Good luck with your sale. These cars are a great value.

Get notified of new replies

To 427 /08 vet looking for a good home please read

Quick Reply: 427 /08 vet looking for a good home please read