Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

For Sale 2007 Z06 rolling chassis (Rebuilt title)

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2014, 01:20 PM
0Jeremy@RPMTransmissions
Former Vendor

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts
Default For Sale 2006 Z06 rolling chassis (Rebuilt title)

For sale is a Machine Silver 2006 Z06 with 2LZ package , 43K miles. It had a catastrophic engine failure (dropped a valve at very high RPM) before I purchased the car. It has a small underhood fire as a result of the engine failure. The fire burnt the engine harness, most plastic parts on the driver side near the brake booster, the hood, and flames escaped from the exhaust blistering the paint on the rear bumper. It also burnt a small area of the firewall right behind the driver side cylinder head. I don't have any pictures of the interior at the moment but it is in exceptional condition. I have found absolutely nothing damaged or worn. The car is currently without seats. I have a set of BRAND NEW in the plastic 2013 4LT Z06 seats with grey suede inserts and blue stitching I will sell with the car for added cost.

I have purchased 95% of the repair parts needed to fix the fire damage. New GM engine harness, windshield washer bottle, brake booster and master cylinder (with line lock), a/c lines, coolant hoses, fuel lines, ect. I have completed the repair to the firewall. The car has all the dry sump tank and lines. It will need an engine, full exhaust, a windshield (cracked before I bought the car), hood and some small odds and ends (nothing major) to complete the car. Along with paint work on the rear bumper and passenger side 1/4 panel.

The car has a few upgraded parts on it. MGW shifter with delrin shift ****, Weld RTS wheels 18x4.7 front and 18x12 rear powder coated all black with M&H racemaster tires on them (like new with less than 1500 miles on them) , brand new ZR1 spoiler and a complete rebuilt kit for all 4 calipers with stainless pistons.

Here is a picture of the car as it was delivered. You can see there wasn't any major external damage.

Here are a few pictures of the car as it is now and the firewall. That is repaired.

Here is the blistered paint on the rear bumper. The bumper itself is fine and could be sanded and repainted. I have a lower valance, reverse lights and emblem to replace the burnt pieces.

Before and during the firewall repair

I paid $25,000.00 for this car without any repair parts and without the ZR1 spoiler.

I would take $22,000.00 with all the repair parts that I have.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by Jeremy@RPMTransmissions; 08-04-2014 at 01:42 PM.
Old 08-04-2014, 02:46 PM
BLWN1
Drifting

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

http://www.racingjunk.com/Chevrolet/...et-Camaro.html

I'd trade with little boot
Old 08-04-2014, 02:48 PM
0Jeremy@RPMTransmissions
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by BLWN1
That's a bad *** Camaro. But currently I am looking to downsize my car inventory and focus on one project. Thanks for the offer and good luck with your sale.
Old 08-04-2014, 03:43 PM
corvette8189
Safety Car

Received 25 Likes on 9 Posts

sell the welds separate?
Old 08-05-2014, 09:36 AM
0Jeremy@RPMTransmissions
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by corvette8189
sell the welds separate?
I have someone interested in it with the RTS wheels on it. If anything changes I will let you know.

Thanks!
Old 08-05-2014, 01:30 PM
hippy
Le Mans Master

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeremy@RPMTransmissions
I have someone interested in it with the RTS wheels on it. If anything changes I will let you know.

Thanks!
Is that your 66 Camino in the background? What is its story? Stick or Auto, 283, 327, 6 banger? For sale?
Old 08-05-2014, 05:31 PM
0Jeremy@RPMTransmissions
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by hippy
Is that your 66 Camino in the background? What is its story? Stick or Auto, 283, 327, 6 banger? For sale?
That was my neighbors car. It was a 283, 3 speed on the tree. He just traded it for a full size chevy van.

Get notified of new replies

To For Sale 2007 Z06 rolling chassis (Rebuilt title)

Quick Reply: For Sale 2007 Z06 rolling chassis (Rebuilt title)