Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

For Sale: Mint Grey 2010 ZR-1 with 5410 Miles Plus More!

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2014, 04:55 PM
Chevys Only
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale: Mint Grey 2010 ZR-1 with 5410 Miles Plus More!

Hello. I am selling my 100% mint condition 2010 Cyber Grey Metallic Corvette ZR-1. The car was purchased new by me and has been maintained to an extreme level of perfection. Always garaged and lovingly hand washed and massaged using the best car care products.
It has a fully transferable $100 deductible GM Major Guard Premium Service Coverage plan 72/48 good through 52,395 miles or 10/03/2019. Whichever occurs first. "The GM Major Guard is the most comprehensive service contract endorsed by GM. Just like your original factory warranty, you can go to any GM dealership anywhere in the country if repairs are necessary."

The car is bone stock with zero mods. I also have some brand new Genuine GM extras including a new set of factory Cyber Grey Metallic wheels with sensors, GM mats, GM center counsel door with flag logo, cyber grey metallic color door handles and grey license plate frame. I never put any of the stuff on - it’s still in the factory packaging. GM ZR-1 Logo, stretchable, black indoor car cover, California Car Cover Co best $250 custom outside car cover. Custom GM cargo mat and front mats with flag logo. Always dealer serviced. No flaws of any kind. Tires are like new. No burnouts. Never raced. Non-smoker. All factory documentation. Sold with all parts as one unit as I have no time to sell parts by themselves. Sorry no trades.

My involvement in my business has kept me from putting many miles on this car and it hurts just to see it parked.

I'm asking a modest $75,000 for the car. It will be hard to find a nicer one with this low mileage at a greatly reduced price with all the parts. Please feel free to call me for all the details at 941-524-9607. Thanks! Felex

Attached Images       

Last edited by Chevys Only; 08-27-2014 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Add more detail
Old 08-27-2014, 05:13 PM
FlatBlackCaddy
Intermediate

Beautiful car....

It's funny, because I was just thinking "I want to go to the track and this is the PERFECT car"

Old 08-27-2014, 05:14 PM
chucky7
Burning Brakes

Received 72 Likes on 43 Posts

Where in florida? Any chips or scratches? Has car been tracked? Condition of tires? Lowest price without new gray rims. What exactly is covered by the extra warranty for $3500
Old 08-27-2014, 10:00 PM
Chevys Only
Advanced

Originally Posted by FlatBlackCaddy
Beautiful car....

It's funny, because I was just thinking "I want to go to the track and this is the PERFECT car"

When we got the ZR GM gave us 2 days in Ron Fellows Spring Mountain driving school, we did full curse 3 day. Got to blast schools ZRs o around the track few times and the Z06s..Well worse the coin you pay to take 100k car on the track flat out..
Let me tell you.. Z06 is no way compare to the ZR1 back in 2010 was a total blast !!
Old 08-27-2014, 10:14 PM
Chevys Only
Advanced

Originally Posted by chucky7
Where in florida? Any chips or scratches? Has car been tracked? Condition of tires? Lowest price without new gray rims. What exactly is covered by the extra warranty for $3500
Hello. Bradenton 34211. Please read the updated post for more info. Tnx!

Last edited by Chevys Only; 08-27-2014 at 10:23 PM.
Old 08-27-2014, 11:11 PM
PHPD7102
Race Director

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14-'15-'16

Plus what he forgot to add is the Cyber Grey ZR1's are by far the fastest and best handling Zr1's built.

Awesome car and considering mileage and condition awesome price, someone should definitely ****** this up quick or some dealership will.
Old 08-28-2014, 04:35 AM
odinsonthor
Advanced

Just asking......Why buy a zr1 for that price when the new ZO6 is starting 78k with more power and better handling?

Supercharged Fury

The Corvette Z06 Returns With A Vengeance.

Introducing the most track-capable Corvette in history – the 2015 Corvette Z06. It pushes the performance envelope for Corvette with unprecedented levels of aerodynamic downforce,650 horsepower from an all-new supercharged engine, and an all-new, high-performance eight-speed automatic transmission – all building on the advanced driver technologies introduced on the Corvette Stingray. This new Z06 is a completely different beast.

Supercharged 650 horsepower LT4 V8 engine
Available 8-speed automatic transmission
Faster lap times than the 2013 Corvette ZR1
Z07 Performance Package
Pricing and ordering details
Starting At
$78,995

MSRP

Last edited by odinsonthor; 08-28-2014 at 04:42 AM.
Old 08-28-2014, 07:39 AM
Chevys Only
Advanced

Originally Posted by odinsonthor
Just asking......Why buy a zr1 for that price when the new ZO6 is starting 78k with more power and better handling?

Supercharged Fury

Introducing the most track-capable Corvette in history – the 2015 Corvette Z06. It pushes the performance envelope for Corvette with unprecedented levels of aerodynamic downforce,650 horsepower from an all-new supercharged engine, and an all-new, high-performance eight-speed automatic transmission – all building on the advanced driver technologies introduced on the Corvette Stingray. This new Z06 is a completely different beast.

Z07 Performance Package
Starting At
$78,995

MSRP

Key words are $79K+ MSRP for the base model, which do not include 07 option and LT3 package, add state sales tax, gas gusler tax $1300 +/-, destination charge, dealer documentation, registration fees, state transfer fees * You will be well into about $125K give or take some. How do I know? * This is according to *** Chevrolet and Hendricks Chevrolet in our area * Some dealers will charge 5-10k premium mark up as well * Not to mention that my car comes with GM Major Guard full coverage insurance and addition parts, totaling well over 5K * As per HP ZR1-638hp vs Z06-650hp = 12HP?? * Wow that is whooping difference! Maybe if you are in the race at Daytona or Road Atlanta in a nice long straightaway * But on the street, you will never know the difference * I did get to drive the C7s Z51 (MSRP 68k+) at Spring Mountain for 3 day advance course, and yes they are a way nice and cool cars with some super cool features, but no comparison to the ZR1! If I have my facts correct only 286 Cyber Grays was built in 2010 * ZR1 program most like never to be again which makes all C6 Zrs somewhat collectable * All this makes good sense to someone who wants to buy like new ZR for a good deal * This is just my humble opinion on why one may consider buying this awesome ZR1 *

Last edited by Chevys Only; 08-28-2014 at 07:46 AM.
Old 08-28-2014, 07:43 AM
hzz
Melting Slicks

Received 39 Likes on 32 Posts

Supercharged Fury

Z07 Performance Package
Starting At
$78,995

MSRP
Just asking....why post a negative post in a for sale thread?

Ever consider the possibility that some people might like the C6 better than the C7?

Just asking......

I guess you would buy the C7 Z06, and not this ZR 1, but who cares what you would do?

The OP is trying to sell an outstanding car at a good price.

If it's not for you, and you like the C7, go ahead and buy one.

Just stay out of threads that you have nothing to contribute to.

OP...if you PM a mod they will clean up the thread for you

GLWS
Old 08-28-2014, 07:56 AM
PHPD7102
Race Director

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14-'15-'16

Supercharged Fury

Z07 Performance Package
Starting At
$78,995

MSRP
Because by the time you get all the track ready goodies added to the msrp you're over 90k for your "78k" car.
Old 08-28-2014, 08:38 AM
camirocz
Melting Slicks

Received 53 Likes on 34 Posts

Default Here we go it was only a matter of time

Supercharged Fury

Z07 Performance Package
Starting At
$78,995

MSRP
The $78995 price is for a bare bones car.Zero options.If you add all the goodies that the 3zr Zr1 such as this one has the new z06 will cost over $110 000.Ceramic brakes ,carbon fiber roof,carbon fiber skirts and splitter etc.....
Old 08-28-2014, 08:48 AM
1BDRSK
Melting Slicks

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Wow, that is such a clean car and the extras are a nice bonus! GLWS
Old 08-28-2014, 10:52 AM
AZ FASTEST
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Supercharged Fury

Z07 Performance Package
Starting At
$78,995

MSRP
Just asking......Why are you pretending to be looking at cars you are not suited to drive. A look at your previous posts spell TROLL.......Just sayin'.

This is a smokin' deal on a great car. Good luck touching a new Z06 for less than 10K over list when they show up.
Old 08-28-2014, 10:55 AM
WA 2 FST
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 556 Likes on 359 Posts

Originally Posted by 1BDRSK
Wow, that is such a clean car and the extras are a nice bonus! GLWS
I agree...such a nice car. Been thinking about selling my CTS-V, and this would be a perfect replacement.

The new C7Z will be an amazing car, and no one is doubting that. Better in many ways than the C6 platform, but as the OP and others have said... you're looking at $95k MSRP with the _typical_ options and that is _before_ dealer markups, which will be a certainty for at least a year.
Old 08-28-2014, 11:13 AM
DON T.
Drifting

Originally Posted by hzz
Just asking....why post a negative post in a for sale thread?

Ever consider the possibility that some people might like the C6 better than the C7?

Just asking......

I guess you would buy the C7 Z06, and not this ZR 1, but who cares what you would do?

The OP is trying to sell an outstanding car at a good price.

If it's not for you, and you like the C7, go ahead and buy one.

Just stay out of threads that you have nothing to contribute to.

OP...if you PM a mod they will clean up the thread for you

GLWS
In the car biz there is a saying, there is a *** for every seat. that is one good looking ZR1. And Cyber-Grey is the ****
Old 08-28-2014, 01:07 PM
Joe_Joe
Racer

Received 168 Likes on 89 Posts
C5 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

This is what I've been looking for!!! Is it a 3LT?
Old 08-28-2014, 01:15 PM
Chevys Only
Advanced

Originally Posted by WA 2 FST
I agree...such a nice car. Been thinking about selling my CTS-V, and this would be a perfect replacement.

The new C7Z will be an amazing car, and no one is doubting that. Better in many ways than the C6 platform, but as the OP and others have said... you're looking at $95k MSRP with the _typical_ options and that is _before_ dealer markups, which will be a certainty for at least a year.
Hello
Thank you ALL for most kind words.
I do own 2013 CTS-V wagon with auto trans. Thunder Gray. Black wheels. Black Chrome grill. Recaros. Big sun roof. Love the car, but wish I got one with 6 speed. Auto just don’t do it for me on performance side. Auto is sure nice for daily driver with it what it is for me.

Get notified of new replies

To For Sale: Mint Grey 2010 ZR-1 with 5410 Miles Plus More!

Old 08-28-2014, 01:17 PM
Chevys Only
Advanced

Originally Posted by Kal El
This is what I've been looking for!!! Is it a 3LT?
Yes Sir
Old 08-28-2014, 02:31 PM
WA 2 FST
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 556 Likes on 359 Posts

Originally Posted by Chevys Only
Hello
Thank you ALL for most kind words.
I do own 2013 CTS-V wagon with auto trans. Thunder Gray. Black wheels. Black Chrome grill. Recaros. Big sun roof. Love the car, but wish I got one with 6 speed. Auto just don’t do it for me on performance side. Auto is sure nice for daily driver with it what it is for me.
Yep... they are great cars, and I enjoy mine. But with both my kids driving now, I can have two Vettes and lose the 4-door sedan. I can count how many times I've had someone in the backseat of my CTSV, and I bought it new 28 months ago.
Old 08-28-2014, 03:46 PM
Chevys Only
Advanced

Originally Posted by WA 2 FST
Yep... they are great cars, and I enjoy mine. But with both my kids driving now, I can have two Vettes and lose the 4-door sedan. I can count how many times I've had someone in the backseat of my CTSV, and I bought it new 28 months ago.
You may have to keep it for a bit as you will be in shock how much they drop on the resale end. I was with my with only 7k miles on it..

Quick Reply: For Sale: Mint Grey 2010 ZR-1 with 5410 Miles Plus More!