Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

looking for some input on 2007

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2014, 05:15 PM
youout
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default looking for some input on 2007

I am going to be selling a 2007 C6 coupe. It is not for a person looking for a stock C6. This car is setup to run very well and has been professionally modified by DTE and Speed Inc. It is 100% reliable and a blast to drive. I have been doing oil test analysis by a Caterpillar dealer for years and the engine is rock solid. Output is 420 hp to the wheels so it is not radial by any means.

Here is the information on the car. I would like to know if anyone has a clue where I should be listing this for a sale price. I know I am going to get all kinds of responses but it will probably will sell in my area so if you would be helpful I would appreciate it. I understand I am only looking at a small % of the corvette buyers. This car is not meant to be for everyone.

Cam has nice lop and NPP is really effective. Sound with exhaust closed is lame but it is quiet for when in the neighborhood. the video has about 11 seconds of nothing and then it starts. Idle is at 1,100 as it was cold but normal idel is 850 rpm with a nice lope.

Attached Images
File Type: pdf
2007 Corvette for sale.pdf (840.8 KB, 111 views)

Last edited by youout; 09-02-2014 at 05:58 AM.
Old 09-01-2014, 06:45 PM
bpGx
Racer

Not catching your drift what you like to know beside where should you list car for sale
Forum is good place Try local CraigsL... I don't know maybe Ebay
Price maybe 23k up to 25k
Not sure if this will help
Old 09-01-2014, 07:04 PM
hzz
Melting Slicks

Received 39 Likes on 32 Posts

Not really sure what you're asking.

If you're asking where to list it for sale...list it everywhere...here....autotrader...cars.c om....craigslist.

If you're asking how much....it's an 07 coupe with high mileage.

Maybe 30K? Unless you find the right person who wants all your mods, then maybe a bit more.

Won't know until you try, but if you want to list it here you have to put an asking price on it.
Old 09-01-2014, 09:20 PM
youout
Racer

Default have you seen other modified cars sold

not so much your thoughts on what you think it should sell for but what have seen in the past either on the forum or where you live.
Old 09-01-2014, 09:36 PM
TinSecondRice
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'11

Where are you located? Will give a better idea of the market...
Old 09-02-2014, 05:56 AM
youout
Racer

Originally Posted by TinSecondRice
Where are you located? Will give a better idea of the market...
Davenport Iowa
Old 09-02-2014, 06:41 AM
RJRSW
Melting Slicks

Received 45 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by bpGx
Try local CraigsL... I don't know maybe Ebay
Price maybe 23k up to 25k
Not sure if this will help

That price range sound about right for a modded car if you can find the right buyer.

I have had great luck with craiglist and eBay with the vettes I have sold in the last few years. I found Autotrader and Cars.com to be a complete waste of money and time.
Old 09-02-2014, 09:19 PM
youout
Racer

Originally Posted by RJRSW

That price range sound about right for a modded car if you can find the right buyer.

I have had great luck with craiglist and eBay with the vettes I have sold in the last few years. I found Autotrader and Cars.com to be a complete waste of money and time.
thank you for your ideas. ebay and craigslist are excellent points. do you think the mods decrease the value?
Old 09-02-2014, 09:29 PM
RJRSW
Melting Slicks

Received 45 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by youout
thank you for your ideas. ebay and craigslist are excellent points. do you think the mods decrease the value?
In most cases with a few rare exceptions they effect the cars value negatively.

I have bought and sold around 25 vettes and have found that stock vettes sell the fastest and for the most money. About the only mods I ever did to any of my vettes were wheels and a couple of audio mods. I found that in order to get top dollar I had to put the original wheels back on the cars and sold off the aftermarket wheels separately to recover some of their costs.
Old 09-03-2014, 09:40 AM
TWS Racing
Drifting

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by youout
Not exactly (more on that below), but the return on the money spent can be as low as 10 cents on the dollar.

What it definitely decreases is the market. The majority of Corvette buyers are looking for a stock or close to stock example. In other words, there are far fewer people looking for substantially modified Corvettes, than stock ones - which you basically said so in your post.

Oh, and set your video settings to public. It is private right now.

Last edited by TWS Racing; 09-03-2014 at 09:44 AM.
Old 09-04-2014, 07:51 AM
big_c
Racer

Received 163 Likes on 76 Posts

23k or so. Too bad it's auto or I'd buy it, I'm only about 100 mi away

Get notified of new replies

To looking for some input on 2007

Quick Reply: looking for some input on 2007