Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTB: Modded C6 Z06, 35k max.

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2014, 04:59 PM
1 BAD BURB
Le Mans Master

Received 30 Likes on 23 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

Originally Posted by tjwor
Don't be so harsh, if I was making 18% on my investments I would take out loans on all of my vehicles, and a second mortgage on my house...

Did you not read that in his situation it makes sense to have a note on his vehicle(s)?
duh... my bad! hahahaha
Old 09-25-2014, 05:47 PM
MTV_Shayan
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

did you buy it ???
Old 09-25-2014, 05:49 PM
reasonable suspicion
Melting Slicks

Received 324 Likes on 247 Posts

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/4674982741.html
Old 09-25-2014, 06:02 PM
paloalto00
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow I sure am popular, I fly out Monday to purchase my Z. Thank you for the laughs
Old 09-25-2014, 06:50 PM
Mr.Nubain
Le Mans Master

Location: If you wanna live life on your own terms, you gotta be willing to crash and burn Florida
Received 44 Likes on 37 Posts

So many bad decisions being made, it reminds me when I thought "it doesn't matter how much it costs, it matters how much a month it costs".

If you're happy with buying it, that is all that matters.

It's just when you post it in a public forum everyone has a right to voice their opinions. It's a terrible idea to carry two loans on two cars, especially on older high mileage cars. Who knows if they'll last or when you need repairs.
You don't make that much money, you posted that on a post regarding child support. What are you thinking and who are you trying to impress. This debt will only accumulate in other aspects of your life because your putting all your money into your car loans/insurance.
All this 18% on investments, c'mon man and you're choosing to carry a loan on a 14 year old car and a 110K-30K-8 year old car? You could own a Ferrari with all of the cumulated interest in a few years if that were true.
Terrible financial decisions now will only make the future more difficult.
TRUST ME!
I'm done with work now so I'm going home.
Old 09-25-2014, 07:28 PM
jim wannavet
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15-'16
Default mr nubain

Originally Posted by Mr.Nubain

So many bad decisions being made, it reminds me when I thought "it doesn't matter how much it costs, it matters how much a month it costs".

It's just when you post it in a public forum everyone has a right to voice their opinions. It's a terrible idea to carry two loans on two cars, especially on older high mileage cars. Who knows if they'll last or when you need repairs.
You don't make that much money, you posted that on a post regarding child support. What are you thinking and who are you trying to impress. This debt will only accumulate in other aspects of your life because your putting all your money into your car loans/insurance.
All this 18% on investments, c'mon man and you're choosing to carry a loan on a 14 year old car and a 110K-30K-8 year old car? You could own a Ferrari with all of the cumulated interest in a few years if that were true.
TRUST ME!
well put mr nubain
Old 09-25-2014, 07:53 PM
paloalto00
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mr.Nubain

TRUST ME!

Yield to maturity for a 15k car with 5% over the course of 5 years- $1,988.22
Yield to maturity for a 15k investment for 18% over the course of 5 years- $7,848.01

Seriously, thank you guys. Without you all, I wouldn't have saved over 13k on an 07 Z!

Last edited by paloalto00; 09-25-2014 at 08:04 PM.

Quick Reply: WTB: Modded C6 Z06, 35k max.