Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTB: Modded C6 Z06, 35k max.

Old 09-17-2014, 06:09 PM
paloalto00
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by O2z06
I think the statement saying mods don't add value got me thinking twice and then I posted what I originally posted because of that. Just remember you get more by being nice. I'm not trying to be a dick head. Just trying to give you a heads up. Some people on here have a lot or money and nice cars. If you are nice to them you may end up getting your way.
Again, my price is in the title. So whoever posted in my thread did so to cause trouble
Old 09-18-2014, 10:09 AM
1 BAD BURB
Le Mans Master

Received 30 Likes on 23 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

So a quick search of your recent threads started indicates to me that you are indeed a very young buyer who just feeds off what people say on the internet. I can pull up and post each one of your threads that contradict statements you have made in THIS thread. Any forum member here can go look at your previous posts. Most of your threads clearly indicate, you don't have any idea on vehicle value and mod value. Not to mention your little blurb about getting pop'd by the police going 120mpg and mouthing off to the officer (big surprise there).

Best watch your attitude on this forum bc so far, it's not helping you. Us "older folk" know a thing or two about buying/selling cars. You should sit back, take all the criticism in and learn from it.
Old 09-18-2014, 11:21 AM
`C7
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 1 BAD BURB
So a quick search of your recent threads started indicates to me that you are indeed a very young buyer who just feeds off what people say on the internet. I can pull up and post each one of your threads that contradict statements you have made in THIS thread. Any forum member here can go look at your previous posts. Most of your threads clearly indicate, you don't have any idea on vehicle value and mod value. Not to mention your little blurb about getting pop'd by the police going 120mpg and mouthing off to the officer (big surprise there).

Best watch your attitude on this forum bc so far, it's not helping you. Us "older folk" know a thing or two about buying/selling cars. You should sit back, take all the criticism in and learn from it.
He needs advice and classes on how to act. I'm only 26 so we can't completely say all younger guys are morons.
Old 09-18-2014, 12:00 PM
Mr.Nubain
Le Mans Master

Location: If you wanna live life on your own terms, you gotta be willing to crash and burn Florida
Received 44 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by paloalto00
I don't own the c5 outright if that matters, that's why I want to sell now that way I'm not making two car payments
I'm not that great with money, but what the hell are you thinking buying a car that's so expensive if you need financing on a car that's 14 years old? If you cant afford a 2000(you are financing a 14 y.o car), a Z should be the last thing you should be inquiring on.

I read this thread for entertainment purposes only while I'm at work.

I waited until my C5 was paid in full before I bought my C6. Even as an active drug addict at the time I still had common sense in that aspect.

Best thread in the FS section in a while
Old 09-18-2014, 12:33 PM
1 BAD BURB
Le Mans Master

St. Jude Donor '06

He needs advice and classes on how to act. I'm only 26 so we can't completely say all younger guys are morons.
Ohh no, never meant or intended to say all younger guys are morons. Heck, my first vette was when I was 22. I was on here a LOT asking questions giving advice, etc. But I also had manners and knew how to speak publicly with respect.

Just depends on how people are raised.
Old 09-18-2014, 01:22 PM
kpride
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

After reading the thread I HAVE to agree...
Old 09-18-2014, 03:10 PM
paloalto00
Racer

Originally Posted by 1 BAD BURB
Ohh no, never meant or intended to say all younger guys are morons. Heck, my first vette was when I was 22. I was on here a LOT asking questions giving advice, etc. But I also had manners and knew how to speak publicly with respect.

Just depends on how people are raised.
Obviously not if you're coming onto someone elses thread to bad mouth them
Old 09-18-2014, 03:15 PM
`C7
Advanced

Obviously not if you're coming onto someone elses thread to bad mouth them
So everyone else must be nuts and not know what they are talking about. Right? I mean you keep arguing back and some how think that you are right and correct. Did it ever occur to you that you are singled out and all alone? The fact that everyone is now in this thread saying the same thing doesn't make you second guess the fact that maybe, just maybe, you are the one being immature and not correct?!?
Old 09-18-2014, 03:24 PM
paloalto00
Racer

So everyone else must be nuts and not know what they are talking about. Right? I mean you keep arguing back and some how think that you are right and correct. Did it ever occur to you that you are singled out and all alone? The fact that everyone is now in this thread saying the same thing doesn't make you second guess the fact that maybe, just maybe, you are the one being immature and not correct?!?
It's histarical that I'm getting this much of a rise out of people simply because of the price I'm offering to buy a vehicle. It's hilarious that you are that offended that I won't pay overprice for your cars
Old 09-18-2014, 03:35 PM
`C7
Advanced

It's histarical that I'm getting this much of a rise out of people simply because of the price I'm offering to buy a vehicle. It's hilarious that you are that offended that I won't pay overprice for your cars
You still didn't learn. It's not hilarious and it's sad. The fact that you think we care about what you wrote above is wrong. I'll write it out as simple as I can.

YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE.
Old 09-18-2014, 03:40 PM
paloalto00
Racer

You still didn't learn. It's not hilarious and it's sad. The fact that you think we care about what you wrote above is wrong. I'll write it out as simple as I can.

YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE.
Why? Because you took it upon yourself to click on a thread with the price clearly written in the title to criticize me
Old 09-18-2014, 03:46 PM
`C7
Advanced

Why? Because you took it upon yourself to click on a thread with the price clearly written in the title to criticize me
As I told you before, I'm just trying to help you out. I'm not selling a corvette. I'm just trying to let you know that you sound like a moron. Go back to page 1 and re read what I wrote. I said you are an idiot for making a comment like mods don't add value. You sound like an idiot and clearly I'm not the only one who thinks so. Instead of arguing back like an idiot. You could just say okay, it's time for me to get a reality check and start acting smart or change because everyone thinks I'm an uneducated *******. Re read each post and educate yourself before making another post. You look like an idiot when you post. Best of luck. I hope you can take the advice people have given you. It will help you in life. This is my last post in your thread.
Old 09-18-2014, 03:49 PM
paloalto00
Racer

As I told you before, I'm just trying to help you out. I'm not selling a corvette. I'm just trying to let you know that you sound like a moron. Go back to page 1 and re read what I wrote. I said you are an idiot for making a comment like mods don't add value. You sound like an idiot and clearly I'm not the only one who thinks so. Instead of arguing back like an idiot. You could just say okay, it's time for me to get a reality check and start acting smart or change because everyone thinks I'm an uneducated *******. Re read each post and educate yourself before making another post. You look like an idiot when you post. Best of luck. I hope you can take the advice people have given you. It will help you in life. This is my last post in your thread.
Sounds more like you're upset because you can not sell your vehicle
Old 09-18-2014, 03:59 PM
Entaille
Burning Brakes

Received 24 Likes on 15 Posts

I know this will come as a shocker to you, but when there are multiple people saying you have a bad attitude, maybe you should reflect on it.

I don't know what to make of it. you seem more like you're trolling with how bullheaded/blunt and naive you are.
Old 09-18-2014, 04:05 PM
reasonable suspicion
Melting Slicks

Received 324 Likes on 247 Posts

Still owes money on a 2000, haha. .... and I'm offended.
Old 09-18-2014, 04:21 PM
`C7
Advanced

Sounds more like you're upset because you can not sell your vehicle
What part of I've sold my corvette did you not understand? I don't even own a corvette right now.
Old 09-18-2014, 04:22 PM
`C7
Advanced

Originally Posted by Entaille
I know this will come as a shocker to you, but when there are multiple people saying you have a bad attitude, maybe you should reflect on it.

I don't know what to make of it. you seem more like you're trolling with how bullheaded/blunt and naive you are.
100% agree.

Get notified of new replies

To WTB: Modded C6 Z06, 35k max.

Old 09-18-2014, 04:30 PM
far north
Navigator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The funny thing about arguing with an idiot on the internet, is it's often difficult for others to tell who is who.

Excellent read otherwise. Carry on.
Old 09-18-2014, 05:35 PM
1 BAD BURB
Le Mans Master

St. Jude Donor '06

Its not an issue about price. Your price range is just fine, there are many Z06's out there for that price point. Hell, just use my car as an example. 30k mile, modded, for 35K. There's another Lemans blue Z06, mint shape, 60k miles, for $32K, another 07 Z06 with 70k miles for $30k. These are all deal within 3-4 hrs of me. I've seen plenty of them out there, just have to look.

The point here everyone is making, is you are disrespectful. First, try to grasp the fact that everyone is calling you out on this. Second, try and change you attitude. It will get you further in life. You are young and have a ways to go, but you won't get diddly squat the way your operating right now.
Old 09-18-2014, 06:04 PM
paloalto00
Racer

The simple fact is, if you don't like my attitude or don't want to do business with me. Then why still continue to to write on my thread? You can simply not come into my thread and not have to deal with me. Easy as that.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WTB: Modded C6 Z06, 35k max.