Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

2006 Z06 *Rebuilt Title*

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2014, 03:27 PM
CallawayC
Racer

Received 42 Likes on 31 Posts

One quick shot before it goes away for storage

*edit* PMs answered!!

If serious, just PM me and I'll send back a phone number to text/call
Attached Images  

Last edited by CallawayC; 10-28-2014 at 03:31 PM.
Old 10-28-2014, 05:51 PM
cmiller8006
Racer

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Where do you live again?
Old 10-28-2014, 06:40 PM
CallawayC
Racer

Originally Posted by cmiller8006
Where do you live again?
Located in Michigan
Old 11-10-2014, 08:28 PM
c6txvette
Burning Brakes

Received 219 Likes on 127 Posts

28k is too low op. Mine is a rebuilt title and i could care less, love the $ I save.
Old 11-10-2014, 09:33 PM
atikovi
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by c6txvette
Mine is a rebuilt title and i could care less, love the $ I save.
Most people care a lot as evidenced by it not being sold yet. If OP would take a part trade, I'd be interested, otherwise good luck selling a toy this time of year with a history like that.
Old 11-10-2014, 10:01 PM
CallawayC
Racer

Originally Posted by atikovi
Most people care a lot as evidenced by it not being sold yet. If OP would take a part trade, I'd be interested, otherwise good luck selling a toy this time of year with a history like that.
To be quite frank, the only reason it's not sold yet is because the only for sale thread is this one. It's not on Craigslist/eBay/autotrader/etc..
I don't want to deal with tire kickers, and young kids interested in taking test drives..

Shows to prove that I'm really not motivated to sell it in the first place as aforementioned. $28k, not a penny less. If it doesn't sell here, I'll keep it. I'm perfectly okay with that
Attached Images  
Old 11-10-2014, 10:15 PM
300zib
Racer

Received 34 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by c6txvette
28k is too low op. Mine is a rebuilt title and i could care less, love the $ I save.
Originally Posted by atikovi

Funny people feel the need to voice their opinion in for sale ads that aren't theirs and also offer trades numerous times when the OP says he isn't interested Nice car and GLWTS

Last edited by 300zib; 11-10-2014 at 10:17 PM.
Old 11-27-2014, 11:30 PM
CallawayC
Racer

Attached Images  
Old 11-29-2014, 05:55 PM
1 BAD BURB
Le Mans Master

Received 30 Likes on 23 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

Can I voice my opinion? Your spelling and grammar are horrible. Not that it's a detriment to your listing... But it doesn't show your education level or attention to detail.

Either way, heck of a price! There's one local to me with h/c/i for 25k. Seems to be the ball park for a salvage titled z06. Great car for the money.
Old 11-30-2014, 03:36 PM
EBZ0Sick
Advanced

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by 1 BAD BURB
There's one local to me with h/c/i for 25k. Seems to be the ball park for a salvage titled z06. Great car for the money.
Where are you located? Could you PM the details on that? My brother has been searching for a Z in that exact price range. Thank you!
Old 11-30-2014, 05:49 PM
CallawayC
Racer

Can I voice my opinion? Your spelling and grammar are horrible. Not that it's a detriment to your listing... But it doesn't show your education level or attention to detail.

Either way, heck of a price! There's one local to me with h/c/i for 25k. Seems to be the ball park for a salvage titled z06. Great car for the money.
I do apologize for the inconvenience that my spelling and grammar have caused you, professor. I wasn't aware that I needed to manifest my education level on a car forum.

Or could it be that your vocabulary isn't extensive enough to comprehend the things I'm writing...?

Don't be a troll
Old 11-30-2014, 05:56 PM
atikovi
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was on the edge of my seat since that post waiting for a reply.
Old 11-30-2014, 06:30 PM
1 BAD BURB
Le Mans Master

St. Jude Donor '06

Not being a troll. Not an issue of vocabulary either... It's the sheer fact that simple words are misspelled. But honestly, how hard is it to spell words properly when most devices have spell check?

Just my 0.02 bud. Good luck to ya.
Old 11-30-2014, 07:02 PM
CallawayC
Racer

Not being a troll. Not an issue of vocabulary either... It's the sheer fact that simple words are misspelled. But honestly, how hard is it to spell words properly when most devices have spell check?

Just my 0.02 bud. Good luck to ya.
I'm just surprised that someone would come to a forum of this nature and scrutinize a "for sale" thread due to a few misspelled words (if there even are any).

Good luck to you as well with spell checking the rest of the threads on the forum. Hope other members get a passing grade..
Old 11-30-2014, 07:16 PM
turboterror
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Link or B.S.
Old 11-30-2014, 07:54 PM
1 BAD BURB
Le Mans Master

St. Jude Donor '06

Speednlux
I'm done. I apologize for interrupting your thread. Good luck with your sale. Like I said, heck of a price. It should move.

Turboterror: three people have PM'd me. I sent them the link. I'm not going to post it here to degrade the OP from selling his car. In fact, I prolly shouldn't have replied to the others with the link to the car, but I'm all for helping someone purchase and sell their cars for great deals.
Old 11-30-2014, 10:10 PM
ZMOKED
Advanced

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Details on this Z? I think I'm already #3 in line.

Get notified of new replies

To 2006 Z06 *Rebuilt Title*

Old 12-02-2014, 11:01 PM
rocknroller
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What the heck are you talking about? I don't see any issues with his spelling or grammar.

Free bump. Good luck.
Old 12-03-2014, 02:38 AM
ALTRDTA
Racer

Received 51 Likes on 27 Posts

I saw the car you mentioned from the link. That car is not in the same league repair wise as this one. Yes, it has heads/cam/intake, but other than that, the repair was done shotty more than likely being that it was never finished being fixed, or every time it got hit or scratched after the accident he just let it be. The car is probably beat to hell.

OP. Your asking price is right on mark in my opinion. I wouldn't budge from where you're at. I saw a currently wrecked c6 z06, with fairly low miles granted, go for 22k on ebay just recently. That was still wrecked and had a salvage title. You know it's going to cost an easy 5-10k to fix anyone of these cars that are wrecked with a salvage title, doing the work yourself.
Old 12-03-2014, 08:31 AM
-DUNNY-
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cmiller8006
I was told by our bmv I would need an inspection to get a car titled in ohio with a rebuilt title. Maybe we have different laws or maybe I was told wrong. I really don't know that answer.
cmiller, any motor vehicle that is out of state for ohio needs to have a state inspection done.

a state inspection can be done at any dealership, all they do is double check the vin number to the out of state title. they sign off on the state inspection. $1.50 is what it cost, you take the state inspection paper with you with the title to the title department and have a ohio title done. this car has been rebuilt, inspected and approved already by state of michigan.

glws op!!

Quick Reply: 2006 Z06 *Rebuilt Title*