Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

F/S 2007 Coupe A6 3LT Z51 Victory Red Extras [UTAH]

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2014, 01:56 AM
B84RADR
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default F/S 2007 Coupe A6 3LT Z51 Victory Red Extras [UTAH]

Pictures HERE

AutoCheck and VIN Reports HERE

Startup and Mileage HERE

2007 C6 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe A6, top model 3LT, fully loaded! Fantastic condition.

$22,000

VIN: 1G1YY26U175101698

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/vind...YY26U175101698

95,100 Miles
400HP, Victory Red
Automatic 6 Speed with paddle-shift
Z51 package/suspension
Custom leather center console (comfy!)
Head’s-up display
NEW tires. Michelin Pilot Super Sports
NEW Brembo Brakes and Drilled Rotors
3LT with GPS navigation
Active Traction Control
Power Everything
Two roofs (one painted, one clear)
OEM Factory NPP Dual Mode Exhaust Mufflers (Z06)
NPP Exhaust Remote Control (Homelink Buttons on visor)
Including OEM mufflers ($600+ value, 4,400 miles on them)
Homelink
Bluetooth with optional Auxiliary jack
Navigation movement canceling switch
Custom door sill plates
OnStar/XM Radio
Clearbra Protection
Car Cover
(4) Jacking Pucks (protection when lifting car)
Bel Vector 985 Radar Detector (that’s right, this really is the whole package)

Welcome to your new Sportscar! I am the second owner of this incredible machine. I bought it from a gentleman in Colorado with only 4400 miles on the clock. I am in the process of buying a brand new C7 Corvette so it’s time to say a hard goodbye to the C6.

If you look at the above information, you’ll see that I’ve taken care of everything that was lacking in a 2007 Corvette. Newly installed is the Bluetooth option allowing for crystal clear music and hands free calling from your Bluetooth enabled phone. The other thing that I didn’t like was how quiet the stock car was (sounded like a mean mini-van!), thus the Z06 mufflers with a special custom noise canceling option.

I’ve never been to the track with this car. I’ve driven it to California quite a few times so it has some miles.

Gas mileage is a pleasant surprise. Freeway gets 27MPG, City 17MPG.

The car has been lowered a couple of inches with an aftermarket lowering kit, giving it a very aggressive stance.

The tires are Michelin Pilot Super Sports ($1100 value). Same one’s you’ll find on upper end Audi’s, Porches and Ferrari’s. They are super sticky and have TONS of tread on them. They were a very expensive upgrade but WOW. Talk about traction! A notable difference in cornering compared to the OEM runflats.

The Brakes and Rotors are fairly new too. They’re by Brembo, a nice step up from the OEM. And talk about silky smooth. Have a look at www.corvetteforum.com if you’re interested in actual reviews.

I’m including the mufflers that originally came on the car. I took them off and put Z06 mufflers on at 4500 miles, so they are practically new. I also installed a system that will also allow you to turn off the inner two tail pipes, eliminating any freeway resonance. When travelling long distances, all it takes is a press of the right side Homelink button. Within 5 seconds, the car transforms into a very quiet ride. Press the far left button, you’re back to wide open.

In summary this Sportscar has it all plus a bunch of extras you won’t see on any other standard vette. Don’t be surprised by the attention you’ll get. For better or worse, once it’s in your blood it’s hard to get it out.

Comes with a free car report from Experian’s Autocheck. Adrenaline at no extra charge.

Vehicle Location: Spanish Fork, Utah. Serious callers only. Test drives are strictly limited.

Last edited by B84RADR; 10-31-2014 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Sold
Old 10-31-2014, 10:19 AM
B84RADR
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sold

Quick Reply: F/S 2007 Coupe A6 3LT Z51 Victory Red Extras [UTAH]