Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 2011 Corvette Grand Sport | 12,500 Miles | $54,000

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2014, 09:42 PM
Global Autosports
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2011 Corvette Grand Sport | 12,500 Miles

2011 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport

2011 Chevy Corvette, Grand Sport, 12,500 miles, 436hp one-owner SHOW WINNING car! 28U Inferno Orange, less than 360 made MX0 Automatic 6-speed trans w/Paddle Shift NPP Dual Mode performance Exhaust PYE Chrome aluminum wheels U3U Navigation System 0B1 Crossed Flag Embroidery on headrest 3LT Preferred Equipment Group interior 35T Beige top Original MSRP - $71635.00 Dealer installed options: Color Keyed Spoiler Color Keyed Door Handles Chrome side vent inserts Window Tint Custom work, over $25,000 in upgrades and custom work: Upgraded tires - Michelin Pilot SS New OEM Battery Lloyd premium custom floor and trunk mats Installed battery tender Door Sill protectors (removable) Block-It sound deadening system Trunk PocketPod PAL iPod unit (plays through OEM stereo) Mild2Wild Exhaust Controller Window Valet Sprint Booster throttle chip Blackwing Cold Air Induction Upgraded Top-Grain Italian Leather seats Leather Dash Leather Door Panels Leather Shift boot and **** Leather brake boot and **** Leather Center Console and Base Leather Instrument Cluster Pod Leather Radio Surround Leather A-Pillars Leather Sun Visors Upgraded steering wheel Leather airbag cover Heavy-duty seat bottom foam Interior carbon fiber trim Upgraded speakers Exhaust plate with logo Curb Alert (new in box) Custom Hoodliner (deduct $1000 w/o art) Black Chrome custom plenum cover Smoothie color-matched fuel rail cover Color matched alternator cover Carbon fiber-look radiator shroud Carbon fiber battery cover Carbon fiber brake reservoir cover Carbon fiber coolant tank cover Black Chrome fluid cover caps Indoor and outdoor car covers Car Show Board (will need to be updated) Nylon stretch bra Car show book holder and mount Wide front splash guards ZR1 style rear spoiler ZR1 style side skirts ZR1 style front splitter Eagle Eye LED Tail Lights Leave-in jack pucks Removable front tag holder Includes extra interior and exterior parts This car is professionally detailed with a permanent coating applied to protect the paint. Multiple show winning car including Best in Show, Best Paint, 3-years running Celebrity Choice Award at Corvettes in Carlisle and more.

Last edited by Global Autosports; 09-30-2014 at 12:09 PM.
Old 09-30-2014, 12:44 AM
garye
Melting Slicks

Received 29 Likes on 14 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13-'14-'15, '21

Default sale

Your trying to sell an 11 vette on this site with these guys for $54,000.00? Good Luck
Old 09-30-2014, 07:40 AM
dlparsons
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

This car has over $25K in custom work in addition to the factory upgrades. The paint is pristine and protected with a professionally applied coating. I know there are much cheaper Grand Sports available and if you're looking for a driver, a stock car or a car to do your own custom work on, by all means, pick up the less expensive cars and then spend your money on the custom touches that you like. If you want a car that's already done, has a rare color option (less than 278 made in inferno orange in a GS Convertible) and ready to take to a show tomorrow, then this car may be for you.

Not everyone who likes to go to shows has the ability and/or desire to do the amount of custom work that has been done to this car. That's the wonderful thing about living in the USA! Choices...

FYI Kelly Blue Book on the car is $48k without figuring in all the custom work. If you're actually interested in the car, please feel free to make an offer. You can PM me directly if you'd like.

Options for KBB value.

Kelly Blue Book retail value, car is in Excellent condition and show ready

Old 09-30-2014, 09:53 AM
laboss1
Racer

Not nice to pick on someone's posting
Old 09-30-2014, 10:31 AM
DAFFYDRUNK
Melting Slicks

Received 289 Likes on 238 Posts

Originally Posted by laboss1
True, but you have to be realistic. The asking price is in new C7 1LT vert
territory. It's either this kind of feedback or crickets and tumbleweeds. Palm tree in the intake is neat though. Might be worth another 2Gs.
Old 09-30-2014, 10:39 AM
dlparsons
Drifting

Originally Posted by DAFFYDRUNK
True, but you have to be realistic. The asking price is in new C7 1LT vert
territory. It's either this kind of feedback or crickets and tumbleweeds. Palm tree in the intake is neat though. Might be worth another 2Gs.
True, but if you want a basic 1lt C7 car, you're not buying this car anyway, it's comparing apples to oranges (in this case an Inferno Orange). No way I'd give up this C6 loaded up the way it is for a 1lt C7. It's being replaced by a 3LZ Z06, otherwise, it would not be for sale at all. Believe it or not, there are people that prefer a C6 to the basic C7, I'm one of those people. If it weren't for the fact that Chevy came out with a convertible Z06, this one would not be going anywhere but to more shows with me.

Reality is, the KBB is $48K on the car, yes, I've added a premium for the custom work, a small fraction of what has actually been spent - if someone is truly interested in the car, they are welcome to bring offers, I'm open minded.
Old 09-30-2014, 10:40 AM
dlparsons
Drifting

Thank you. Those that are bashing are not interested in what this car has to offer. And that's fine, to each their own.
Old 09-30-2014, 01:48 PM
Rich Mickol
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 225 Likes on 196 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21-'22

Very nice car. GLWS
Old 09-30-2014, 08:32 PM
dbirdhouse1
Safety Car

Received 876 Likes on 588 Posts

Default Lay Off

Originally Posted by garye
Your trying to sell an 11 vette on this site with these guys for $54,000.00? Good Luck
and let the guy sell his car, it gets old when others are so willing to stick their nose into the process.....don't like it, don't buy it
Old 09-30-2014, 11:31 PM
frankmp
Drifting

Received 26 Likes on 25 Posts

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...ange-rare.html

I like them both
Old 10-05-2014, 11:56 PM
dlparsons
Drifting

Took a deposit on the car today after getting a trophy with the car in Ocean City yesterday. Hoping to close the deal in the next day or so.
Old 10-06-2014, 12:14 AM
laboss1
Racer

yahoo great hope you have a quick close.

Originally Posted by dlparsons
Took a deposit on the car today after getting a trophy with the car in Ocean City yesterday. Hoping to close the deal in the next day or so.
Old 10-09-2014, 03:33 PM
dlparsons
Drifting

Sold as of tomorrow, final sale price minus the artwork that I wanted to keep anyway, $51,000.
Old 10-09-2014, 09:25 PM
laboss1
Racer

Default congrats

Congrats I wish I could find someone other than tire kickers.
Old 10-10-2014, 07:49 AM
dlparsons
Drifting

Congrats I wish I could find someone other than tire kickers.
The great thing about this car is that it stands out in a crowd. There were less than 278 produced in the I/O in a Grand Sport vert, and all the custom work I have done to the car makes it completely unique, yet the custom work is subtle. Many have no idea that the car has had so much work done to it because it's not "in your face" changes. But it needed to be seen, and at an event like Ocean City where there were a lot of people who were admirers vs owners, it was the perfect market for it. This car was not going to be bought by an enthusiast, they want to buy cheap and do their own work. It's being bought by a guy who's always dreamed of having one, but had not interest in doing anything to it himself. He saw the value in the add-ons and appreciated that he could go out tomorrow and start having fun with it at shows or cruises.

Of course, I'm also biased on how great the car is :-) I'm going to miss her when she's gone, at least until my new Z06 arrives anyway.

Get notified of new replies

To FS: 2011 Corvette Grand Sport | 12,500 Miles | $54,000

Quick Reply: FS: 2011 Corvette Grand Sport | 12,500 Miles | $54,000