Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

Feeler : 2007 Z06 Stroker W/ Procharger 800HP

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2014, 03:26 PM
eagmail
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Feeler : 2007 Z06 Stroker W/ Procharger 800HP

Looking to see whats out there looking also for you guys to give me a feeler.

I have grown tired of my Z looking for something more comfortable.

2007 55k Miles , 1500 Motor.

This is a feeler i will not go into detail with every single piece but heres a basic

441 Stroker
Everything from top to bottom.
LS Dragonslayer Crank
Forged rods by crower (aluminum rods) (7000$ rods alone)
Diamond pistons
Big Blower cam

Heads are also done. Motor was built from top to bottom excuse my LACK of details i am just seeing what i can get for a car of this nature.

Also has A1000Stealth fuel fuel pump with all the liens aeromotive rails filters 85lb injectors.

Vortech Si trim should make 700-750hp before the si trim is maxed out.

All this thing is missing to make 900+hp is a bigger blower motor is built for it.

Im exaushted what do you guys think this will sell for again if i decide to sell i will pull out my build sheet and detail EVERYTHING out.

NOTHING was cheaped out on this motor.

Here is pic of car, car is SILVER, plastidipped Blue at the moment

IF YOU WISH TO SEE MORE PICTURES PLEASE LOOK AT MY INSTAGRAM

EDDYNONYA - Plenty of pics and Videos
Attached Images  

Last edited by eagmail; 10-24-2014 at 03:28 PM.
Old 10-24-2014, 03:33 PM
eagmail
Racer

Forgot to add car comes with HRE Wheels also were about 7000$ new
Old 10-24-2014, 05:12 PM
300zib
Racer

Received 34 Likes on 31 Posts

Seems to be a well thought out build. Your instagram seems to be private? Might want to post this else where if it isn't actually for sale with a price.
Old 10-24-2014, 07:08 PM
eagmail
Racer

instagram is public now look around15+ weeks to 4-6months ago

yes tons of momey spent on the motor rods were extremely expensive since they are aluminum the car revs REALLY fast because of those rods worth it imo.

heads are stock z heads with port work dual valve springsn also has crower alllll valvetrain on the heads that alone was 3-5k i dont remmeber i have receipts of everything motor is new

i moght have it tuned very soon. im waiting for an appointment with jeremy formato to tune here in south fl one of the best tuners.

all cars need is tpms sensors which i sold when i sold stock wheels have to put them back on or you get light on dash.

i was thinking of asking 70k and see what offers i get from it at 50k woulnt motivate me to sell at all

there is a motor that was 20k to build its crazy cause things really add up when ur doing something correctly built
has 7k wheels procharger was 6k plus tunning which i might do to see #s, aeromotive a1000 with 85lb injectors 10- and 8- return style all steel braided with all correct fittings aeromotive lines filter everything.

it does have a stock intake seen a couple of bad things on those fast ones and for 10wrhp wasnt a big difference for 1.5k honestly even if it makes close to 10 throttle body is ported

sorry for slopiness post if i get some serious offers going or worth selling i will post everything exact.

so yeah asking 70k and honeslty pretty firm.

iv seen z06s procharged make 700 on meth or e85 but seen plenty blow thats allot of stress on the motor since its high comp and plenty of week parts **** starts breaking at 650-850
Old 10-24-2014, 07:14 PM
blackvetterzo6
Le Mans Master

Received 1,017 Likes on 566 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1TorchR
instagram is public now look around15+ weeks to 4-6months ago

yes tons of momey spent on the motor rods were extremely expensive since they are aluminum the car revs REALLY fast because of those rods worth it imo.

heads are stock z heads with port work dual valve springsn also has crower alllll valvetrain on the heads that alone was 3-5k i dont remmeber i have receipts of everything motor is new

i moght have it tuned very soon. im waiting for an appointment with jeremy formato to tune here in south fl one of the best tuners.

all cars need is tpms sensors which i sold when i sold stock wheels have to put them back on or you get light on dash.

i was thinking of asking 70k and see what offers i get from it at 50k woulnt motivate me to sell at all

there is a motor that was 20k to build its crazy cause things really add up when ur doing something correctly built
has 7k wheels procharger was 6k plus tunning which i might do to see #s, aeromotive a1000 with 85lb injectors 10- and 8- return style all steel braided with all correct fittings aeromotive lines filter everything.

it does have a stock intake seen a couple of bad things on those fast ones and for 10wrhp wasnt a big difference for 1.5k honestly even if it makes close to 10 throttle body is ported

sorry for slopiness post if i get some serious offers going or worth selling i will post everything exact.

so yeah asking 70k and honeslty pretty firm.

iv seen z06s procharged make 700 on meth or e85 but seen plenty blow thats allot of stress on the motor since its high comp and plenty of week parts **** starts breaking at 650-850
Keep it, you will never recover your modd money. Great car.
Old 10-24-2014, 07:18 PM
eagmail
Racer

Originally Posted by blackvetterzo6
Keep it, you will never recover your modd money. Great car.
thats what i was thinking the car is great but looking to get into a c7 z when second year comes out.

im pretty sure i can get 60 for it but its just too much fun and badass car to give away.

then getting the c7 z then redoing all this is a huge waste of money but those c7s seem promising!!
Old 10-25-2014, 07:45 PM
odinsonthor
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

should make 700-750????
Old 10-25-2014, 08:40 PM
eagmail
Racer

should make 700-750 to wheels only thing holding it back is procharger might get a ysi since all i would need to change is head unit and setup for 900+ to wheels
Old 10-26-2014, 11:19 PM
SHovV
Pro

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

7k for rods? Lol
Old 10-27-2014, 12:50 AM
eagmail
Racer

Originally Posted by SHovV
7k for rods? Lol
they are titanium rods, not alum posted wrong.

yes they will run you 6700+ then add tax etc.

sure i could of gotten rods for 1000$ or even less but i did not cheap out, they weigh less and motor spins way faster and better high hp rods also go do some research
Old 10-27-2014, 01:26 AM
BlueDevil415
Advanced

Received 17 Likes on 8 Posts

Seems like you are a little confused on what you have. You keep using the word Procharger but you mention that it has a Vortech Si Trim. Procharger and Vortech are two different companies that create Centrifugal Superchargers.
Old 10-27-2014, 08:44 AM
Random84
Safety Car

Originally Posted by LS1TorchR
thats what i was thinking the car is great but looking to get into a c7 z when second year comes out.

im pretty sure i can get 60 for it but its just too much fun and badass car to give away.

then getting the c7 z then redoing all this is a huge waste of money but those c7s seem promising!!
IMHO you won't get $60K for it ever, unless you just happen to find that ONE guy who loves your mods, loves the car, the color, the wheels - and doesn't want to do any of the work himself while having great credit and lots of cash on hand. I'm not sure how many people would opt for yours over a four-year newer ZR1 for the same money, given the potential of repairs, driveability, retunes, etc.

I'd also suggest peeling the Plastidip off, getting a good detail and then posting a legit F/S thread. Your "feeler" thread may backfire in giving you that polished, professional-build presentation that could actually attract a $$$ buyer. You'll need dyno sheets, the name of the shop, idle and drive videos, etc before you'll get a legitimate, real-world offer.

I'm not trying to insult you at all - just offering you my perspective on what I think might help. Again, IMHO, everyone loses their butts on big-mod cars so I'd expect your take-home price to be perhas a few grand over an otherwise comparable Z06 with similar miles: a 2007 with 55K miles and a rebuilt motor... so maybe $50K if you do the leg work on getting a clean, concise for-sale thread. There are other higher-mile Z06's with blowers going in the low $40's, so yours has to sell based on the top-notch engine build and reliability of a professional assembly, etc - you need to focus on that IMHO. At the least, sell the wheels for stockers + cash to limit your exposure.

As Blackvette said, you'll never recover what you have into it. Good luck.

Last edited by Random84; 10-27-2014 at 08:47 AM.
Old 10-28-2014, 08:09 AM
veloz
Drifting

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

sorry to tell you and as u already know..nobody will give you what that cars is worth...heavily customized cars sometimes are hard to sell,,,and this one only fits certain group of ppl and not your dd group of ppl IMO...you need to hit the race tracks in your area and try selling it there..prolly get the right ppl looking into builds like this...otherwise i'd just keep it...
Old 10-29-2014, 06:28 AM
JDaniel
Senior Badass!
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 55 Likes on 36 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09

I'll give you $40,000 for it.
Old 10-29-2014, 06:56 AM
The_Raging_Bull
Burning Brakes

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

I looked at a built Katech Street Attack- a doctor had 135,000 invested (mods plus car price) - he sold it for 65K...so modded cars are a poor investment in money; a great investment in fun.
GLWS
Old 10-29-2014, 08:55 AM
1 slow 97
Melting Slicks

Received 26 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Random84
IMHO you won't get $60K for it ever, unless you just happen to find that ONE guy who loves your mods, loves the car, the color, the wheels - and doesn't want to do any of the work himself while having great credit and lots of cash on hand. I'm not sure how many people would opt for yours over a four-year newer ZR1 for the same money, given the potential of repairs, driveability, retunes, etc.

I'd also suggest peeling the Plastidip off, getting a good detail and then posting a legit F/S thread. Your "feeler" thread may backfire in giving you that polished, professional-build presentation that could actually attract a $$$ buyer. You'll need dyno sheets, the name of the shop, idle and drive videos, etc before you'll get a legitimate, real-world offer.

I'm not trying to insult you at all - just offering you my perspective on what I think might help. Again, IMHO, everyone loses their butts on big-mod cars so I'd expect your take-home price to be perhas a few grand over an otherwise comparable Z06 with similar miles: a 2007 with 55K miles and a rebuilt motor... so maybe $50K if you do the leg work on getting a clean, concise for-sale thread. There are other higher-mile Z06's with blowers going in the low $40's, so yours has to sell based on the top-notch engine build and reliability of a professional assembly, etc - you need to focus on that IMHO. At the least, sell the wheels for stockers + cash to limit your exposure.

As Blackvette said, you'll never recover what you have into it. Good luck.

Excellent post.
Old 10-29-2014, 03:19 PM
meinersk
Drifting

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

list everything and prices with install..take dip off jesus lol..70 seems alittle high ..pics and video..maybe even 1/4 mile mph. time doesn't matter much just mile per hour. You will need to educate the buyer to sell... glws... did I say take that blue off lol..

Get notified of new replies

To Feeler : 2007 Z06 Stroker W/ Procharger 800HP

Quick Reply: Feeler : 2007 Z06 Stroker W/ Procharger 800HP