Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

Wtb black c6 2008 -2013 ls3 houston texas

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2014, 08:31 PM
Cor430vette
Melting Slicks

Received 95 Likes on 68 Posts

Default Wtb black c6 2008 -2013 ls3 houston texas

Looking for a black C6 2008-2013 LS3 IN HOUSTON
MUST BE MANUAL
NO VERTS
NO SUPERCHARGED, or excessively modified cars.
LT1 to LT3 does not matter
Base, Z51, grand sport....any and all welcome.

Looking for low miles around or under 15k miles.

Looking to buy immediately!!

PM me or call me at 1-800-283-2031
Trading in my M3 to Texas Direct and coming back to the Vette world.

Last edited by Cor430vette; 10-29-2014 at 08:35 PM.
Old 10-30-2014, 11:53 PM
Cor430vette
Melting Slicks

Bump!
Old 10-31-2014, 07:51 AM
Cor430vette
Melting Slicks

Morning bump...someone in houston have a black garage queen Vette?
Old 11-01-2014, 02:05 PM
Cor430vette
Melting Slicks

BUMP ...need a Vette please help me get out of BMW jerk world...lol
Old 11-02-2014, 04:30 PM
Cor430vette
Melting Slicks

Bump
Old 11-13-2014, 04:05 PM
CRONSEP0127
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Cor430vette
Looking for a black C6 2008-2013 LS3 IN HOUSTON
MUST BE MANUAL
NO VERTS
NO SUPERCHARGED, or excessively modified cars.
LT1 to LT3 does not matter
Base, Z51, grand sport....any and all welcome.

Looking for low miles around or under 15k miles.

Looking to buy immediately!!

PM me or call me at 1-800-283-2031
Trading in my M3 to Texas Direct and coming back to the Vette world.
Ok just thinking about selling my vette you won't find one like this with this low miles on it and all the extras

my vehicle
2008 black on black c6 coupe manual trans, z51 package, l 3 package, on star,xm gps cd radio, and come with black removable top and dark clear oem top and headliner 2 piece set with carrying case and black leather storage case for removable top

Engine/Drive train Modifications:
corsa extreme pro mufflers KIT
kooks 1 3/4 headers and x pipe with high flow cats
VORTEK RAMMER AIR CLEANER
1/4" Aluminum Tunnel Plate and "Thermal-Abs
SLP27006T SLP Diablo Preadtor Tuner
B&M Short-Throw Sport Shifter , engine oil catch can

Suspension Modifications:
z51 package

Wheels/Tires Modifications:
new Black ZR1 reproductions wheels, locking lugs and run flat tires and stock rims and run flat tires that came with it new with 4000 miles on them

Interior/Exterior Modifications:
installed stock gps radio
passport 9500ix hard wired, c6 front and rear c 6 mats, c 6 center clove box, jacking pucks, rear c 6 partition and double storage boxes with locks, black c 6 oem car cover with bag, new oem front bra never taken out of the box, complete 3 book set oem gm repair manuals, window sticker that tells you what the vette came with, new sealed in plastic 2008 brochure that came with it , new Delco battery with 18 month war. , hard wire for trickle charger and charger and have all the stock parts to put back stock goes with it the vette only has 7000 miles on it never raced and adult driven, never out in the rain always garaged kept have not drove it in 2 years star it up at least once a month, keep it on my vette lift on jack stand so tires are off the ground I live in Weatherford Tx 76088 you can look under it and see how perfect it is , I am 66 old I just don’t drive it enough to keep make me an offer for it and all the parts that go with it , even might sell the low profile lift made for vettes to, thanks
cronsep0127@yahoo.com
Joe
Old 11-13-2014, 10:35 PM
Cor430vette
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by CRONSEP0127
Ok just thinking about selling my vette you won't find one like this with this low miles on it and all the extras

my vehicle
2008 black on black c6 coupe manual trans, z51 package, l 3 package, on star,xm gps cd radio, and come with black removable top and dark clear oem top and headliner 2 piece set with carrying case and black leather storage case for removable top

z51 package

new Black ZR1 reproductions wheels, locking lugs and run flat tires and stock rims and run flat tires that came with it new with 4000 miles on them

passport 9500ix hard wired, c6 front and rear c 6 mats, c 6 center clove box, jacking pucks, rear c 6 partition and double storage boxes with locks, black c 6 oem car cover with bag, new oem front bra never taken out of the box, complete 3 book set oem gm repair manuals, window sticker that tells you what the vette came with, new sealed in plastic 2008 brochure that came with it , new Delco battery with 18 month war. , hard wire for trickle charger and charger and have all the stock parts to put back stock goes with it the vette only has 7000 miles on it never raced and adult driven, never out in the rain always garaged kept have not drove it in 2 years star it up at least once a month, keep it on my vette lift on jack stand so tires are off the ground I live in Weatherford Tx 76088 you can look under it and see how perfect it is , I am 66 old I just don’t drive it enough to keep make me an offer for it and all the parts that go with it , even might sell the low profile lift made for vettes to, thanks
cronsep0127@yahoo.com
Joe
Sounds like what I was looking for except for some of the mods and he lives 4.5 hours outside of Houston. If you lived in Houston sounds like I would have bought it.
Old 11-13-2014, 10:37 PM
Cor430vette
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by CRONSEP0127

my vehicle

z51 package

cronsep0127@yahoo.com
Joe
Sounds like what I was looking for except for some of the mods and he lives 4.5 hours outside of Houston. If you lived in Houston sounds like I would have bought it.
PM'd you to see how much you were willing to sell it!

Get notified of new replies

To Wtb black c6 2008 -2013 ls3 houston texas

Quick Reply: Wtb black c6 2008 -2013 ls3 houston texas