Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTT: 1994 Supra TT 6spd

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2014, 09:29 PM
srproductions
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default WTT: 1994 Supra TT 6spd

Car: 1994 Toyota Supra TT 6spd (Original)
Miles: 106,500
SOLD

I am interested in for potentially trading for C6 Z06. No zellow and no salvage titles are my only requirement.

BELOW IS A COPIED AD FROM MY SUPRAFORUMS POST
I am selling my Supra to get something different. I purchased the car in July and had a lot of fun with it but the DC/Northern VA area is not suited for this car at all. The title is clean and I have it in hand ready to go for the next buyer.

I looked for many months before I purchased this Supra. It is one of the few clean, well-maintained, fully documented, original 6spd cars remaining that has not been hacked up. This car is fully setup, recently tuned, and runs perfectly. No grinds, pops, or odd noises. The only change I made to the car after purchasing it was swapping the T61 hybrid turbo for a Precision 6768 Billet Turbo (Journal). This car is NOT setup for race gas. I drive it on the street and have no interest in big dyno numbers. I wanted something fast, reliable, and safe. This car is fully turn key, ready to drive across county, and needs absolutely nothing. I don’t like wrenching on cars so it was essential my build be turnkey and go. The AC blows cold, everything works, and starts on the first try every time. Additionally, I have receipts for everything on this car going all the way back into the mid 90’s.

The stock short block was replaced at 85,000 miles with a brand new Toyota factory short block. At this point, everything was went through the car and replaced professionally by 3SX performance for an amount totaling $19,258. This included all new gaskets, oil pump, water pump, pulleys, springs, cam and knock sensors, hoses, Titan crank pulley, as well as GSC S1 Cams with Crower Springs, and a RPS Twin Disc Carbon/Carbon clutch setup. Total receipts for the car are over $40k

The exterior of this car is overall very clean. It does have accident history but is a clean title and everything was professionally replaced. The paint is very clean and the only real defect on the exterior of the car is the rust hatch issue, which is pretty standard amongst most Supras. The interior is very clean and has a custom rear seat delete kit, brand new carpet, Celica wheel, and very clean NA manual cloth seats for weight savings. With the various weight savings mods done to this car, it came in at 3350lbs with a half tank of gas on a truck scale, which is pretty light for a Supra

This is a pump gas only street car but fully capable of huge numbers with just more boost and race gas. It is recently tuned by ISP Racing and made 565RWHP on pump gas.
Additional Pictures Available: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3dbxp2ywx...bVGWCf0wa?dl=0

The are mods listed below. There is more as you can imagine with a comprehensive build like this, but here are the main points:

Engine
ASR Engineering Turbo Kit
Precision 6768 Billet Journal Bearing Turbo
GSC S1 Cams w/Crower Springs and Titanium Retainers
AEM V1 EMS
HKS DLI
Super Spark Coils
Apexi 4” Exhaust
Greddy 4” Intercooler
Turbosmart BOV
Twin Denso Fuel Pumps
Titan Motorsports Fuel System
Aeromotive A-1000 FPR
850CC Injectors
Less then 20k miles on OEM Short block with all gaskets, sensors, hoses, etc. replaced
Engine Harness refreshed with all clips replaced and connections resoldered.

Transmission
RPS Carbon/Carbon Clutch (Strapless)
HPF Stainless Braided Clutch Line
Billet Shifter Bushings
TRD Transmission Mount

Gauges:
Innovative Boost Gauge
Innovative LC1 Wideband

Interior:
NA Cloth Seats
Pioneer 5” Indash Headunit
6.5” Focal Door Speakers
4” Alpine Rear Speakers
Brand new ultra plush carpet
Custom Rear Seat Delete
Celica Steering Wheel w/airbag
Memphis Misfit Amp

Wheels/Suspension:
Work Emotion XD9 wheels 18x9F, 18x11.5R (custom widened)
TRD Big *** Sway Bars
Each Springs
Bilstien Shocks

Misc.:
OEM Plastic Understay replaced
Custom Rear Defuser
98 Headlights
Traction Pump Removal
Gas Hood Struts

Last edited by srproductions; 12-05-2014 at 11:06 AM.
Old 11-21-2014, 10:32 PM
JUSTAC6
Burning Brakes

Damn sexy, I owned a 93 and damn do I miss it.

GlWS
Old 11-23-2014, 10:24 PM
Breze84
Drifting

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Still amazes me the asking prices on these cars... GLWT
Old 11-24-2014, 07:41 PM
JUSTAC6
Burning Brakes

I say the same for some of these corvettes considering the valves could cause engine failure at any moment.
Old 11-25-2014, 03:22 AM
Voytek
Team Owner

Received 80 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by JUSTAC6
I say the same for some of these corvettes considering the valves could cause engine failure at any moment.
And yet, none of my friends in 4 2006 z06s combined mileage of 200,000 miles have never had any issues.

Beautiful Supra. Those cars have always amazed me at how much go you can cram into them.
Old 11-25-2014, 07:07 AM
tt350z
Racer

Trust me Keep your supra. I had a 98 Mint condition with 90k miles on it. I sold it got a C6 Z06 which is a great car just different. If you can just keep the supra and Save for the Z06 the price is going down.
Old 11-25-2014, 10:10 AM
TWS Racing
Drifting

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Dat Supra.

I would keep it.
Old 11-25-2014, 04:34 PM
srproductions
Instructor

Originally Posted by tt350z
Trust me Keep your supra. I had a 98 Mint condition with 90k miles on it. I sold it got a C6 Z06 which is a great car just different. If you can just keep the supra and Save for the Z06 the price is going down.
I would love to keep this car forever but with limited parking and living in the city, it is a pretty terrible choice of car for me right now.
Old 11-25-2014, 05:51 PM
thegame
Le Mans Master

Received 491 Likes on 275 Posts

Originally Posted by srproductions
I would love to keep this car forever but with limited parking and living in the city, it is a pretty terrible choice of car for me right now.
What would make a Z06 a better choice?
Old 11-25-2014, 07:47 PM
Geared
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Nice Supra. Makes me wish I never sold mine....

Having owned a Supra (see below) and a z06....they are not similar at all in drive-ability. .

1184rwhp: had less than 60k original miles. 3.4L Stroker - 6 speed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViuDoyZA6jM#t=68
Old 11-27-2014, 06:06 PM
b16gsr
Melting Slicks

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

beautiful car
Old 11-30-2014, 01:06 AM
TwinzVette
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump for a Supra brother. Keep the Supra and get you a cheap daily beater. Our cars are only going up in value each day, its an investment and in a few years God knows what they'll be worth. Good luck with whatever you decide to do
Old 11-30-2014, 08:29 AM
londonk
Pro

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

wow what a nice car bump it

Get notified of new replies

To WTT: 1994 Supra TT 6spd

Quick Reply: WTT: 1994 Supra TT 6spd