Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

2005 Black C6 Corvette Coupe w/ Z51

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2014, 02:01 PM
t1blackout
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 2005 Black C6 Corvette Coupe w/ Z51

2005 Z51 C6 Corvette Coupe (Black) – 77,000 miles (revised mileage due to mistake)
VIN: 1G1YY24U655105746 / Clear Title no Leans
$25,000 Firm
Brent Lillard's Cell Phone: 703.973.2702

Options and add-ons:

Z-51 Package from the Factory which includes: Extra Cooling, Stiffer Springs and Stabalizer Bars, Specific Shock Absorbers, Larger Brakes with cross-drilled rotors, Z-51 specific 6-speed manual and performance axle ratio. Also includes an engine oil cooler and power steering cooler and trans cooler.
Aftermarket LG Longtube Headers w/ professional installation
See-Through Removable Hard-Top (Targa Top)
Off-Road X-Pipes
Dual DMH Low-Profile Electric Cutouts (wired to center console). Car exhaust can be adjusted with a switch from really loud (wide open exhaust from the headers which sounds like a race car) to factory-quiet in seconds.
All stock exhaust parts are included with the sale including manifolds and stock catback.
K&N Cone Style Cold Air Intake System
NGK Spark Plugs
Dyno Tuning on Dynojet by IPS Motorsports
Skip Shift Enabled
Seats have side bolster option
Aftermarket Z06 Replica Rims (19” Back, 18” Front) Powdercoated Black on Inside and Polished on outside spokes. Riveted.
All stock rims are included as well
New Nitto Invo Street/Racing Tires on front and back
OEM Heads-Up Display Package Installed
Pioneer AVIC-Z2 Stereo w/ 60GB Hard Drive, Bluetooth, GPS Touch Screen, DVD Capability, Voice Capability, XM Radio Capability. If you put in a CD it will record to the hard drive and you never have to put it in again. Much better than a CD-changer.
Front Speakers are aftermarket competition Focal component speakers powered by a great 4-channel amp in the back. The back speakers are coaxial focal speakers I believe. The sub-woofer is a JL Audio Stealth-box w/ 10” sub at the back left of the trunk (takes up no room and does not block the hardtop). I have about $5,000 invested in the sound system and it sounds absolutely fantastic even at very loud volumes.

Notes about the car:

I bought this car with ~26,000 miles on it and drove it to and from Northern VA/DC to Charlottesville (3 hour drive) on a regular basis and that is where the miles came from. These are all factory miles and the car has been meticulously maintained. Any time something broke it was replaced immediately to keep the car in great condition. 2005 Corvettes have major problems with the steering column lock and the gas door lock. Both are very expensive to fix but I have already replaced those parts so you will not have to worry about it. The only problem with the car now is that the tire sensors give errors occasionally (which is a problem for all corvettes and a very cheap fix if it bothers you. It just never gave me any real issues).
This car is considerably faster than stock and I would never consider buying a C6 that does not have the Z51 package. This car has been babied and the oil was changed every 3,000 miles religiously with the highest quality full-synthetic motor oil. There are no tears in the seats or cracks in the dash. It has a tiny hairline crack in a piece of trim next to the stereo but it is barely noticeable. You would not believe that this car has 100k miles on it based on how the car looks and performs. The clutch shifts great with no slippage. It has never been smoked in and no pets have been in this car.
I am selling this because I just bought a 2006 supercharged Z06 and don’t need two corvettes. I am in no hurry to sell.

Car is located in Charlottesville, VA 22903 and you can come test drive it any time.

Last edited by t1blackout; 12-26-2014 at 01:20 PM.
Old 11-26-2014, 10:27 PM
t1blackout
Instructor

bump
Old 11-29-2014, 04:22 PM
t1blackout
Instructor

Updated price: $26,000
Old 12-03-2014, 03:59 PM
t1blackout