Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

F/S: 2008 Supercharged C6 Z06 Loaded 7xx WHP Stupid Clean, Priced To Sell Fast!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2014, 11:42 PM
atomicsczo6
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S: 2008 Supercharged C6 Z06 Loaded 7xx WHP Stupid Clean, Priced To Sell Fast!!

UPDATED Pricing and Thread info. 12/14/14

Selling my 738 RWHP A&A Supercharged 2008 Chevy Corvette Zo6. the Car is finished in Beautiful Atomic Orange with Black Leather interior, loaded with Options!! (2LZ). Every few years I get the bug to Get something new, and as of now I am not completely sure how I will upgrade out of this amazing machine, but if the right buyer comes along I will let it go to someone who will enjoy the car, and use it for want its made to do. The Car has spent most of its life under a car cover in a climate controlled garage, And has had NO expense spared on the highest quality parts and Labor. It has never been abused or Auto crossed/Tracked. It was only driven on Dry Summer/Fall weekends, and spray detailed after each drive. There are no surprises, Scratches or issues and the car runs EXTREMELY strong. The Car retains all of its factory options such as Ice Cold A/C and its Very Well Street Mannered. The car was shipped to Synergy Motorsport's in CA from the Previous owner where all the performance work was performed. When I purchased it A little over 2 years ago I had Ips in Ohio do a Full Service and inspection on the car, Everything came back great. Comes with 2 Keys, all Manuals and receipts I have in my possession.

Vehicle Information:

Year: 2008
Make: Chevy Corvette Z06
Milage: aprx 9,xxx
Color: Atomic Orange
Options: **NON SMOKER** 2LZ Navigation, Heated Seats and Heads up Display.
Title:Clean and Clear Ready to Sign over.
Price: $50,999 With OEM Z06 Wheels---$53,999 CCW's and Stock Wheels. Motivated Seller, Prices are Very Firm.
KBB Says (48.5K STOCK Private Party-I understand its just a guide)

This is arguably the most competitively priced, Low Milage, Near flawless Z06 for sale in the marketplace if you add up cost of parts invested in the car, and its value the mods are being sold for pennies on the dollar.

Email: Atomicscz06@yahoo.com

PM, and I will reply within the hour.

Maintance:

-Engine oil Changed every 3-5 months with Mobil one Full Synthetic 5W30 & Mobil 1 Filter
-Ranger Clutch fluid Method performed Regularly
-Adams Polishes used regularly
-Brand new Stop Tech slotted rotors
-Brand New Cerametallic Low Dust Pads
-Brand New Michelin PS2s
-New Battery, Always sat on a Tender.
-Brand New 8.5mm Powercore Wires and NGK TR7 Plugs

Modifications:

Engine:
7.0L 427 CI Stock Block
(738RWHP 670RWTQ) 93 Octane Pump Gas. Dyno Graph Below.
-A&A Vortech Supercharger System With Upgraded V2 S Blower. (6psi) $6500
-Upgraded DeWitts Aluminum Radiator $750
-3'' Bar and Plate Polished Air to Air Intercooler $400
-Turbosmart BOV $250
-Stage 3 Ported LS7 Heads $3000
-ARP Headstuds $250
-Upgraded LS7 Hardened Pushrods $200
-Valve Springs, Keepers, and Locks $350
-Texas Speed LS7R Cam $500
-Boostapump with Hobs Switch $400
-70LB Injectors $300
-NGK Plugs $50
-Kooks 1 3/4 Longtube SS Headers $2000
-Billet oil Catch Can $150
-3'' SS Kooks X Pipe $400
-Magnaflow Straight Through Quad Tip Exhaust 4'' Tips $1200

Drivetrain/Suspension: (2 Sets of wheels)

-CCW Drag Pack Z06 Fitment MT Racemaster (185-50-18) Fronts / (345-40-18) ET Streets Rear $6000
(These Are currently off the Car. The Rears need Replaced.) $6K For The CCW Wheels ALONE!
-OEM Z06 Wheels P/C Matte Black Michelin PS2s 99% Rear Tread.
-Katech Twin Disc Clutch& Billet Flywheel $2600
-RPM Transmission IV $2800
-RPM rear diff STG2 $2000
-Tilton Clutch Master cylinder to stop pedal pressure issues common on the Z06 with aftermarket clutches. (Un installed new in box) $380
-Fully adjustable Pfadt Coil-overs (Full suspension) $3200
-Pfadt Sway Bars and links $1300
-Stop Tech Premium slotted Rotors (F&R) $800
-Ceramitallic Street Pads $200

Accessories/Misc:

-Carbonfiber ZR1 Front Lip $650
-Carbonfiber ZR1 Side Skirts $700
-Carbonfiber Rear Mudflaps $300
-Passport Jammer (Front and Rear) AWESOME radar Detector. $1200
-8,000K Hid Bulbs $100
-6,000K LED Fog lights $100
-Full LED interior Lighting $75
-LED Backup Lights $50
-LED License Plate Lights $40
-20% Ceramic window tint $250
-Cargo Net $100
-Clear Bra (Front Bumper, Mirrors, Hood, Rear Rockers, Headlights) $1,500

If you add the cost Up on each one of the quality parts on this Z06, you couldn't replicate the car for anywhere near what I am selling it for. With that being said I only want to see the car go to an owner who will care for it like I have, and take it out and enjoy it more as I feel I just have not utilized it for its purpose. I did a lot of research before listing this car. There is tremendous value here considering there is over $35,000 in Performance Parts & labor, not including value/Condition of the car.

I am the Proud 3rd Owner. Original owner was a Dr. He bought it New at the dealer in 2008 in CA and it sat for 3 years in a collection of Misc Cars. He Moved to New York for Business, then he sold it to the 2nd owner (Who I purchased from) in the end of 2012. It Pretty much sat in his shop the whole time of ownership he only put a few thousand on it in 2 years. The car has been a Garage Queen its whole life, and It is time for someone to enjoy this beautiful machine.

Carfax:

Update: Upon pulling the Carfax, to add to my thread last week I saw that there was an inconsistency milage reading on the report. This inconsistency is less than a few thousand miles and a clerical error made by a 3rd party. As carfax states: Please verify milage with the seller, and or a Qualified Mechanic as this can be a Clerical error. I contacted Carfax, Got a rep involved, and I have sent in the documentation needed for the error to be fixed. The rep mentioned to me it would about 2 weeks to review and make the correction. The reason why I did not disclose it publicly in the thread was 1. The Rep told me it would be resolved within a few weeks and 2. Under the assumption it is being corrected I did not want to "worry" a buyer before it was corrected.

Carfax does not control, or Confirm the information they receive, they are a company that Pulls Data form millions of Dealers, Service shops, and independents that input your vehicles information if you bring it in for service, and add it to your "Carfax" . With that being said these Errors happen EVERY single day with them, Which is why they have a fully staffed department to fix these clerical errors when they arise with the correct supporting documentation. ITs as simple as going into the dealer, and the adviser inputting milage into the computer without verifying it that triggers these clerical errors on a carfax.

Idle/ Walk-around Videos:

Dyno Graph:

Photos:

Just To Give an Idea as to how Clean the Undercarriage is:

Last edited by atomicsczo6; 12-19-2014 at 11:01 AM.
Old 12-14-2014, 11:46 PM
atomicsczo6
Intermediate

More Info:

Engine Compartment 12/09/14

Exterior Photos 12/09/14:

Old 12-14-2014, 11:53 PM
atomicsczo6
Intermediate

Interior Photos:

Old 12-17-2014, 01:15 AM
atomicsczo6
Intermediate

Bump!!
Old 12-17-2014, 01:49 AM
Mr.Nubain
Le Mans Master

Location: If you wanna live life on your own terms, you gotta be willing to crash and burn Florida
Received 44 Likes on 37 Posts

Great pics and detail, that beast is flawless. Good luck with your sale, I think that's a good price. Amazing car.
Old 12-17-2014, 09:43 AM
atomicsczo6
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Mr.Nubain
Great pics and detail, that beast is flawless. Good luck with your sale, I think that's a good price. Amazing car.
Thank you Kindly Sir.
Old 12-17-2014, 01:29 PM
hartonr
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by atomicsczo6
Thank you Kindly Sir.
Where are you located in the midwest?
Old 12-17-2014, 03:20 PM
1 BAD BURB
Le Mans Master

Received 30 Likes on 23 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

I'm curious, why not post the VIN or the rest of the carfax? The "carfax price adjustment" shows $-280. Why?
Even my 07 Z that was stolen and recovered, still showed a +900 adjustment...

Its a great price for the car, no doubt. I have a friend looking and will pass this on to him, but he will ask you for the full report and run an autocheck as well. Might as well post up the VIN and the report for other potential buyers.
Old 12-17-2014, 03:30 PM
MurderZ
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 1 BAD BURB
I'm curious, why not post the VIN or the rest of the carfax? The "carfax price adjustment" shows $-280. Why?

Its a great price for the car, no doubt. I have a friend looking and will pass this on to him, but he will ask you for the full report and run an autocheck as well. Might as well post up the VIN and the report for other potential buyers.
I agree why not show the entire VIN?

I buy and sell cars so I run about 50-75 carfax reports a month. The only time I ever see a carfax that doesn't state "Last Reported Mileage: x,xxx" at the top means that the car has a mileage inconsistency.

I am not trying to blow up the seller's thread by any means just pointing something out to potential buyers. I would definitely try and run the carfax yourself to make sure that the seller isn't trying to hide anything... It does seem kind of odd to me being that he doesn't have the license plate on the car, so you can't run the carfax that way, and also blurs out part of the VIN, so you can't see the entire carfax if you ran it yourself.
Old 12-17-2014, 03:38 PM
MurderZ
Instructor

Just going to post a few pictures to show what I'm trying to say.

A carfax report on a car with a mileage inconsistency, just like the OP's

And one without a mileage consistency. Note that the "Last Reported Mileage" is listed at the top

Not trying to step on anyone's toes or anything. Just don't want to see anyone get screwed over.
Old 12-17-2014, 03:53 PM
MurderZ
Instructor

By the way. Beautiful car. I hope I am wrong.
Old 12-17-2014, 04:24 PM
chawkins2001
Intermediate

Steve, is this your Z06 for sale?
Old 12-17-2014, 05:07 PM
blackvetterzo6
Le Mans Master

Received 1,017 Likes on 566 Posts

That is badass, and I don't even like orange....lol
Old 12-17-2014, 06:59 PM
atomicsczo6
Intermediate

Originally Posted by hartonr
Where are you located in the midwest?
Columbus Ohio Sir.

Originally Posted by 1 BAD BURB

I do not post my Vin numbers, or license plates because that is all a criminal needs to get a key, and find out where its registered. Its a security precaution. It's my choice, I had a close call a while back with a car deal, and I prefer to deal safe.

Moving Forward, I worked in the car business for many years buying over 2m in inventory monthly for a dealer group comprised of 18 stores. I Looked at car faxes every day, to be honest I think Car fax is a joke, I had a rep that would literally change info on a car fax at our request because of the volume of issues we had. You would be surprised how many cars I purchased that said "No Issues" and were cars that had been wrecked, painted or totaled and fixed. I know my cars history, and If you can't tell by the quality of thread I posted, I am sorry if you feel its a scam.

Originally Posted by chawkins2001
Steve, is this your Z06 for sale?
Hi Craig, Yes this is my Z, Maybe you can tell the boys about the quality of my car since you have seen and ridden in it first hand

Originally Posted by blackvetterzo6
That is badass, and I don't even like orange....lol
Funny you say that, I was not looking for orange either, I looked for Jetstream Blue for 6 months and gave up. I love this color so much.

Last edited by atomicsczo6; 12-17-2014 at 08:08 PM.
Old 12-17-2014, 07:05 PM
atomicsczo6
Intermediate

Originally Posted by MurderZ
I agree why not show the entire VIN?

I buy and sell cars so I run about 50-75 carfax reports a month. The only time I ever see a carfax that doesn't state "Last Reported Mileage: x,xxx" at the top means that the car has a mileage inconsistency.

I am not trying to blow up the seller's thread by any means just pointing something out to potential buyers. I would definitely try and run the carfax yourself to make sure that the seller isn't trying to hide anything... It does seem kind of odd to me being that he doesn't have the license plate on the car, so you can't run the carfax that way, and also blurs out part of the VIN, so you can't see the entire carfax if you ran it yourself.

I would appreciate it if you were interested in my Z to shoot me a pm, or leave me your email. You say you are not trying to "blow up my thread" but really you are. I spent may hours preparing this thread with detailed photos, and a vivid description. There are a few locals here that can vouch for my car and its condition. Hell, It still has the Stock Front Tires with Dot numbers form 2008. I have nothing to hide, and I have been screwed in the past, So I am very careful with what info I share publically.
Old 12-17-2014, 08:23 PM
C6Antwon
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I for one, being a long time member of this forum, can vouch for this car. Steve is a very good family friend of ours, and his cars are always top notch. This car is immaculate inside and out, and anyone who knows cars will easily be able to tell this is the real deal. Steves choice to block out the VIN and license plate are his choices. IF you're interested in the car, PM OR CALL Steve, I'm sure he'll gladly give you the VIN #. Good luck with the sale, Steve.
Old 12-17-2014, 08:50 PM
1 BAD BURB
Le Mans Master

Received 30 Likes on 23 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

Your car, your choice.
I gave my friend your email to contact as well as the link to this thread. Up to him if he will contact you.

Glws.

Edit: having been thru a recent scam and my car being stolen from me... I can tell you that whether the plate number or vin being listed publicly, does not just allow someone to go make keys and be able to steal your car. For a Z06, the actual car needs to be at a dealer and they use a Tech II to relearn the ecu to the key. I went thru this. It was not simple.
Not to mention, I had to jump thru hoops to prove that I owned the car. I had my insurance company involved with it as well.

So your statement is invalid I would say. If you're in the biz, you know dealer protocol to make new keys.

Last edited by 1 BAD BURB; 12-17-2014 at 08:55 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To F/S: 2008 Supercharged C6 Z06 Loaded 7xx WHP Stupid Clean, Priced To Sell Fast!!

Old 12-17-2014, 10:16 PM
MurderZ
Instructor

Got your PM Steve, I don't think what I am posting in here is "mud". I am just looking out for potential buyers. Someone could easily see this car, fall in love, trust you since you posted the carfax and not do their own due diligence in running it themselves potentially finding something that you are trying to hide.

I understand you aren't trying to hide anything mechanically or cosmetically with the car, and I also completely understand that Carfax can be a Joke. Inconsistent reports are posted on carfax's all of the time. The problem is that if the car does have a mileage discrepancy you are technically putting the next owner in a bind. Essentially someone is purchasing your car for 50k thinking that it is 100%, no issues, perfectly clean carfax, etc but down the road they are going to find out, possibly when they go to sell the car, that it has a mileage inconsistency on the carfax. Being that EVERYONE uses carfax prior to purchasing a car of this value, it would make it very tough for him to sell it since people will think that the mileage was rolled back at some point.

I think what I am posting in this thread is very beneficial. I think the reason why I have such an issue with this is because if I didn't have my current Z06 and I saw this car I would be a very serious buyer. If I was to purchase the car and then find out after there is something wrong on the carfax, I would be sick to my stomach being that I just spent $50k on a car that I probably couldn't sell for $40k since there is a carfax issue.

I'm not saying anything was ever manipulated on the car or anything but a carfax inconsistency is what it is, and it will always be with the car, hurting its value.
Old 12-17-2014, 10:24 PM
AtomicBob
Burning Brakes

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Got your PM Steve, I don't think what I am posting in here is "mud". I am just looking out for potential buyers. Someone could easily see this car, fall in love, trust you since you posted the carfax and not do their own due diligence in running it themselves potentially finding something that you are trying to hide.

I understand you aren't trying to hide anything mechanically or cosmetically with the car, and I also completely understand that Carfax can be a Joke. Inconsistent reports are posted on carfax's all of the time. The problem is that if the car does have a mileage discrepancy you are technically putting the next owner in a bind. Essentially someone is purchasing your car for 50k thinking that it is 100%, no issues, perfectly clean carfax, etc but down the road they are going to find out, possibly when they go to sell the car, that it has a mileage inconsistency on the carfax. Being that EVERYONE uses carfax prior to purchasing a car of this value, it would make it very tough for him to sell it since people will think that the mileage was rolled back at some point.

I think what I am posting in this thread is very beneficial. I think the reason why I have such an issue with this is because if I didn't have my current Z06 and I saw this car I would be a very serious buyer. If I was to purchase the car and then find out after there is something wrong on the carfax, I would be sick to my stomach being that I just spent $50k on a car that I probably couldn't sell for $40k since there is a carfax issue.

I'm not saying anything was ever manipulated on the car or anything but a carfax inconsistency is what it is, and it will always be with the car, hurting its value.
Wow. I want to personally thank you for this as I was a potential buyer.
Old 12-18-2014, 05:18 PM
`C7
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Thank you as well. I just want to share what I pm'd the owner. He completely avoided the fact that I asked for the Vin number and clearly isn't giving it out. I personally believe he is trying to pull a fast one by saying he is about to get a deposit for the car. Sounds like a typical used car dealer who obtained a car that is bad and is trying to quickly rush someone into the sale. I just want to thank you for posting this and making me think twice before I send a deposit and go buy the car trusting the owners sketchy Carfax report.

Originally Posted by atomicsczo6
Originally Posted by CBodnar
Hi, I'm extremely interested in your Z and am a cash buyer. Is there any flex in the price? Could you send me the vin? I'd like to run the Carfax myself. About to buy it just so I can run it and that interested if you are able to close this weekend I can come with a certified bank check, wire, or some cash and the rest wire or certified bank check.

Thanks!
Hello there,

Thanks of your interest in my Z06. It is Pending a deposit right now. If you would like to shoot me your number I can give you a call this evening when I get out of work and we can discuss the car. As I hope anyone willing to spend $50K on a car would like to know all the details and talk to the owner before committing on a price. thanks again and I will talk to you soon.

-Steve

Quick Reply: F/S: 2008 Supercharged C6 Z06 Loaded 7xx WHP Stupid Clean, Priced To Sell Fast!!