Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

2006 Corvette Z51 3LT 6-Speed... Tastefully Modified, GM Widebody Rear, Low Miles

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2014, 12:03 AM
B6S4
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2006 Corvette Z51 3LT 6-Speed... Tastefully Modified, GM Widebody Rear, Low Miles

SOLD

I have a 2006 Victory Red Corvette Z51 3LT 6-speed with black leather interior for sale in pristine condition. The car has 21k miles on it and has been dealer maintained since new fully supported by dealer documentation. The car comes with a fully transferable GMPP Major Guard bumper to bumper warranty with coverage until 55k miles. This C6 is fully equipped which includes many hard to find options. The options include:

-Z51 Package - Close Ratio 6-speed transmission, Upgraded suspension and sway bars, Cross drilled rotors, Oil cooler, etc.
-3LT Package - Inflatable Bolster Heated Sport Seats, Satellite Radio, Homelink, Heads-Up Display, Bose, Navigation, Etc.
-Lo-Jack

The car has had the following maintenance recently performed by Carl Black Chevrolet in Orlando, Fl.

-Serpentine Belt
-A/C Belt
-Harmonic Balancer
-New Navigation Unit with 2014 Maps (Updated to latest revision)
-Sway bar Bushings and End links
-Alignment
-Tie Rod Ends
-Front and rear brake pads and rotors (Akebono ceramic pads Installed)
-All fluids flushed and replaced with Redline Synthetics when possible, GM fluids used in all other applications (Oil, Brake fluid, Power steering fluid, Coolant, Transmission, Rear differential)

The car has been tastefully modified with the following fully reversible upgrades installed in the past 5k miles with all factory parts included with the car:

-Factory GM Z06/ZR1 Rear Wide Body
-19/20" Vertini Magic Concave Wheels - Custom drilled to 5x120.65
-RPI ZR1 Side skirts with OEM fender flares
-OEM Z06 Spoiler
-B&B PRT Axle back exhaust
-HID Fog Lights
-Full LED Interior Lights
-VLEDS V3 Triton LED switchback (DRL and turn signals)
-LED Halo Tail Lights
-LED Reverse Lights
-Airaid Synthamax Intake
-Blockit sound deadening kit
-Exoticvettes Partition
-GM C6 Logo Trunk Mat
-Elite Engineering Rocker Panel Rails
-GM Pal Ipod Interface
-Llumar Ceramic window tint

I'm sure there are things that I have left out, the car runs perfect, the A/C blows ice cold. This C6 has been pampered since new, never driven hard or abused and is adult owned and maintained by a Corvette Club member. This car has always been garage kept and has never been driven in adverse weather conditions. Oil changes have been done well before scheduled (every 2k miles) by Chevrolet. All other fluids have been flushed and replaced including transmission fluid, rear diff fluid, brake fluid, coolant and power steering fluid all changed less than 2k miles ago. Due to the extended warranty, all work performed was done by Carl Black Chevrolet with factory parts unless otherwise specified. Dealer receipts are available for all recent maintenance. All factory parts will be included with the car.

Overall, the car is extremely clean and shows as new, all of the power accessories work perfectly, there are no warning lights illuminated in the dash and the car starts with no hesitations what so ever. The modifications performed have been installed professionally by Corvette Masters in Altamonte Springs, Fl and do not affect the drive-ability of the vette. The car is routinely hand washed twice a week and fully detailed twice a month. The paint shows great and the engine runs with no abnormal noises. The car does not burn or leak any oil or fluids. The engine bay is spotless and shows as a new car would. The clutch is tight and does not show any signs of slip. I have all of the original keys, the owner’s manual, original window sticker, Lo-Jack manual and a book of dealer records since new. This car has been great to me with no issues whatsoever. I am really going to regret letting this go, but I just don’t drive it enough as this car is not my daily driver. Clean Carfax vehicle history with no accidents ever. Asking SOLD Or Best Offer, will not part out so please do not ask.

Last edited by B6S4; 12-26-2014 at 06:08 PM.
Old 12-20-2014, 10:47 AM
Neck Breaker
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Nice Ride. I'm selling my C5 today so once this deal goes thru I will send PM.
Old 12-20-2014, 01:29 PM
Neck Breaker
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

PM Sent. Happy Holidays.
Old 12-20-2014, 07:56 PM
B6S4
Instructor

All PMs replied to
Old 12-20-2014, 08:07 PM
D.Guerra
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Beautiful car. Gl with the sale.
Old 12-22-2014, 03:45 PM
B6S4
Instructor

All PMs replied to, thanks for all the interest
Old 12-23-2014, 09:32 PM
dreamr616
Drifting

Received 632 Likes on 401 Posts

Awesome looking ride. Love the wheels and the stance! GLWS!

Get notified of new replies

To 2006 Corvette Z51 3LT 6-Speed... Tastefully Modified, GM Widebody Rear, Low Miles

Quick Reply: 2006 Corvette Z51 3LT 6-Speed... Tastefully Modified, GM Widebody Rear, Low Miles