Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

2007 C6 Z06 Built & Stroked (TRADES WELCOMED)

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2014, 04:59 PM
eagmail
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 2007 C6 Z06 Built & Stroked (TRADES WELCOMED)

427 Stroked to a 440ci 10:1 1700 Miles on Motor.

Bottom End:
Dragonslayer Forged Crank
Crower Titanium Rods
Diamond Pistons Forged Coated

Heads:
LS7 Ported Heads(I found them to flow the best have tried 2 Sets of heads before including from PRC)
Crower Rocker Assembly
Double Valve Springs

Fuel:
Aeromotive A1000 Stealth Kit IN-TANK Return Style.
All braided lines and also for return.
Aeromotive Fuel Rails
Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Gauge
88lb Injectors

Procharger Setup:
A&A Corvette Vortech V3 Si Satin Black Edition
6 Rib Setup 3.25 Pulley
A&A Corvette Bracket

Clutch Setup:
ZR1 Twin Disk Setup
New flywheel, bearings.
All New

Cooling:
Dewitt's Aluminum Radiator
180 Degree Thermostat

Interior:
Gauge Pod Bracket Upper Pillar
A/F Ratio AEM
Boost Gauge AEM

Rims:
Nitto NT05 335-30-19
Nitto NT05 285-35-18
HRE Rims*Forgot model #* They were around 8000$ New with tires. These rims are no joke!

New Brakes,
New Fuel Level Sensors,
All oils are fresh in the car, trans, diff, etc.

Everything is NEW in the motor ALL gaskets, ALL bearings, ALL bolts.

The bad:
Had a little oil problem, Oil line got disconnected so the engine bay needs to be cleaned up made a little mess although i have cleaned most of it needs to be detailed.
Passenger Side Fender has a small crack.
Passenger Side Inner Door has crack also.

There is a lien on the car (due to a debt issue had to resolve for my mother so lien was put in order for her not to go into bankruptcy).
17,000$

I am looking to PAY OFF the lien & trade for truck.

Here is what I have invested off top off my head.

25,000$ Into Motor (Heads alone were around 4k to build crower is very expensive but definately top notch and worth it)
Rods were around 7000$ BulletProof Titanium Rods, they allow car to spin VERY FAST. Diamond pistons coated etc ran almost 2k with coating pistons,rings, they were custom pistons.

Anyways you guys get the point.

25,000 - Motor
7,500 - Procharger (plus dewiits ,tial bof).
3,000 - Fuel System
8,000 - Rims

I have over 43,000$ IN PARTS, EXCLUDING LABOR.

This is NOT a show car, It has not seen abuse either.

This car should make with meth 850wrhp (as i have seen it with same procharger).

Car has NOT been put on dyno yet, I am VERY busy It's currently sitting. Gets driven rarely.

Should make 700WRHP EASY on this setup on 6LBS.

Motor capable of 1000+ with a YSI setup.

I am NOT in a hurry to sell , I have simply LOST interest and so much money DUMPED into it and headaches. Im looking to get out of the car.

I am asking 65,000$ Call or Text 305-495-3680

I am willing to ship the car also at your expense.

I have NO PROBLEM with a REPUTABLE SHOP opening up the motor or removing valve covers / oil pan, but at YOUR EXPENSE and car MUST be put back together properly.

Again I am asking 65,000$, There is a 17K Lien ATM.

I am looking for a newer truck 2012 + NO DUALLYS, NO LONGBEDS. (6.5FT MAX)

Also open to trades for a newer car also must be 2012+

I am asking 65,000$

DO NOT SEND ME YOUR 20,000$ TRUCK EVEN TRADE I WILL NOT RESPOND WITH RIDICULOUS OFFERS ALREADY HAD A GUY OFFER ME A 2001 WS6 AND A FREAKING OLD POS GRAND NATIONAL.

I have receipts for everything, (almost everything)

Please if you have a nice LUXURY CAR 2012 + BENZ, LEXUS ETC.
Also looking for a 2011 DIESEL/ GAS TRUCK.

I WILL ALSO BE INTERESTED IN A VEHICLE LESS OF VALUE PLSU CASHON YOUR END JUST BE VEYR CLOSE TO 65K ASKING, I DO NEED LIEN PAID OFF SO 48,000 TRADE.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT ME AT

305-495-3680

I AM SURE I AM FORGETTING THINGS OR MAY BE INCORRECT ABOUT DETAILS I AM DEAD TIRED WRITING THIS POST. OR I HAVE MY PRICES WRONG. PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ANYTHING IF IT IS NOT A NICE POST.

Thank you guys for your time, I am sure i am missing tons of details, or maybe incorrect about some parts I simply do not have everything infront of me any questions just TEXT PREFERRED.

Thank you!
Old 12-24-2014, 05:03 PM
eagmail
Racer

Old 12-26-2014, 08:59 AM
dartkilla
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ummm, is that a spray bomb paint job?
Old 12-26-2014, 04:45 PM
eagmail
Racer

it is plastidip Matt blue it has been taken off, OEM paint now.

Might paint it a pearl white plasti dip.
Old 12-28-2014, 12:13 AM
eagmail
Racer

bumppp
Old 12-28-2014, 01:22 AM
chunky913
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pm sent
Old 12-29-2014, 11:05 PM
eagmail
Racer

bumpp
Old 01-04-2015, 02:11 AM
eagmail
Racer

bump 65,000$
Old 03-08-2015, 10:04 PM
eagmail
Racer

Ttt
Old 03-09-2015, 01:42 AM
JDaniel
Senior Badass!
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 55 Likes on 36 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09

Well I was actually considering this because I have a 2011 F350 paid for. But it is a long bed King Ranch. Also, it appears that you want the truck plus $17,000. Cant do that either. Glad you're not in a hurry to sell or trade. ;-)
Old 03-09-2015, 09:22 AM
eagmail
Racer

Originally Posted by JDaniel
Well I was actually considering this because I have a 2011 F350 paid for. But it is a long bed King Ranch. Also, it appears that you want the truck plus $17,000. Cant do that either. Glad you're not in a hurry to sell or trade. ;-)

I do not think a truck and the 17 is out of question im seeing 2011s for 29-40k in my area and 40k American force wheels lifted etc tons of mods.

40k plus 17 im still at 57. And that's a higher side price.

I don't think I'm unreasonable on the price.

This car has 6,000$ in rims 2k in tires
4k in fuel system done with all fittings and braided lines.
Procharger kits arnt cheap.
6k in Crower titanium rods also
4500k around there just in Crower valvetrain.

Theres allot of money put into this. Car is only at 750wrhp but a solid reliable 750wrhp and not being taken to its limits yet on the motor.
Old 03-09-2015, 10:09 PM
JDaniel
Senior Badass!
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 55 Likes on 36 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09

I've been in the car business for a long time and I've learned that they are a money pot. I've put the same money or more into my last couple of cars and didn't get back a dime of what I put into them. That's just the way it goes. Hope you get what you're asking one way or the other. Best of luck.
Old 03-09-2015, 10:14 PM
eagmail
Racer

Originally Posted by JDaniel
I've been in the car business for a long time and I've learned that they are a money pot. I've put the same money or more into my last couple of cars and didn't get back a dime of what I put into them. That's just the way it goes. Hope you get what you're asking one way or the other. Best of luck.

Absolutely & Completely Not.

If i were to put this car up for 40k It would fly within hours.

This is not a moneypot yes you pay for new parts and get partial of funds back.

A C6 Z06 stock motor isnt going to sell like a c6 z06 with a built stroker

neither are c6 z06 wheels are going to sell like HRE's

Everything cost money I am at a loss regardless at my asking price.

There is over 40k worth of parts off top of my head.

Trans is also new only around 2k miles or so.
Old 03-09-2015, 10:19 PM
eagmail
Racer

I might be repainting the whole car soon either an actual color or plasti dipping it matt white, this will be outcome, will have headlights out soon to swap with black ones.

If car is painted it will fly at 65k. Everything will be replaced & new items put such as

Black Headlights
ZR1 Fenders, Wing,Side, Front splitter etc.

Car will look absolutely gorgeous.
Attached Images  
Old 03-10-2015, 12:13 AM
Geared
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

I think those are HRE 540s wheels. GLWS.
Old 03-10-2015, 07:48 PM
dartkilla
Intermediate

Default Mileage

the car also has nearly 60,000 miles on her. If you have a fellow offering a truck worth $40g, you might want to reconsider. I agree if it was listed at $40,000, it would fly. $ 65,000...it will be for sale for so long, it will become an antique. Year, mileage and build will net $46-$48,000, that's just reality. There has been several cars with similar mods, and much less mileage, sell for much less, and everyone is well aware of these facts. If you truly want to sell the vehicle, you will have to make a drastic change in your asking price ....period! Or leave it where it is, and we can all talk about in the fall again!
Old 03-10-2015, 09:19 PM
eagmail
Racer

Originally Posted by dartkilla
the car also has nearly 60,000 miles on her. If you have a fellow offering a truck worth $40g, you might want to reconsider. I agree if it was listed at $40,000, it would fly. $ 65,000...it will be for sale for so long, it will become an antique. Year, mileage and build will net $46-$48,000, that's just reality. There has been several cars with similar mods, and much less mileage, sell for much less, and everyone is well aware of these facts. If you truly want to sell the vehicle, you will have to make a drastic change in your asking price ....period! Or leave it where it is, and we can all talk about in the fall again!
A 2011 F350 king ranch is FAR from 40gs Im seeing one right now low miles for 31.5k in my area.

Sorry for a fully built motor your going to pay some serious cash.

Some guys are letting them go for 45's which i have not seen yet most are 47-50 with high hp like then plenty have sold theirs for 55s and a bunch of 60s iv seen them close at that.

I would not let mines go for 50k sorry not happening maybe after it's been beaten on like crazy yeah but this motor is fresh and pretty much freaking new.

When you buy a car most of the time that has been built which that was my case originally the previous owner did not know how to take care of the motor/tune/ and overral maintainence with the car.

I have done so many new items in this car it will never leave you stranded and i did daily it for a few hundred miles it runs great.

If you think this car is worth 50k$ your dreaming tons of you here love to dream lets get off that cloud.

I wont take 50 throw me a good number close or fair to my asking which is 60k atm.

The only two other build z's in my area are 80,000$ next to me is a build c6 which looks horrible and makes less power through a silver automatic and cheap c6 rims along with a huge hood scoop for a whopping 50k$

Listen im not here to argue if you think its too high dont even comment.

I did the mistake of buying a car that was built plenty of times always ends up bad.

Guys be shure to check and inspect those cars really good even take off oil pan or head covers to asure your not getting garbage!! get it inspected & compression test. Iv seen plenty of built cars and they always had an issue.

Im just testing waters only way ill sell it is for my high of 60k which is on the higher side than what i really wanted.

I dont need to sell it. car just sits, will be making more power shortly.

I might decide to keep it drop sleeves put YSI make 1000-1100wrhp & repaint it same exact white as you see above.

Trust me I wont doubt car wont sell for 80k. a fully built z making 1000wrhp thats serious money.

This isnt your 35-40k stock Z price range sorry mods do add up hp costs money.

Get notified of new replies

To 2007 C6 Z06 Built & Stroked (TRADES WELCOMED)

Old 03-10-2015, 09:37 PM
dartkilla
Intermediate

We realize what you are saying, however, that's not how it will go down. Let's be honest, you can pick up a 2011-2012 1000 hp Grandsport with under 25,000 miles for under $50,000. Newer car, less mileage, more power, and relatively same looking car. We will be seeing your car for sale, for a very long time. Let's agree to disagree, and just look at this again in 6 months!
Old 03-10-2015, 10:50 PM
Y2KRoadster
Melting Slicks

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1TorchR
A 2011 F350 king ranch is FAR from 40gs Im seeing one right now low miles for 31.5k in my area.

Sorry for a fully built motor your going to pay some serious cash.

Some guys are letting them go for 45's which i have not seen yet most are 47-50 with high hp like then plenty have sold theirs for 55s and a bunch of 60s iv seen them close at that.

I would not let mines go for 50k sorry not happening maybe after it's been beaten on like crazy yeah but this motor is fresh and pretty much freaking new.

When you buy a car most of the time that has been built which that was my case originally the previous owner did not know how to take care of the motor/tune/ and overral maintainence with the car.

I have done so many new items in this car it will never leave you stranded and i did daily it for a few hundred miles it runs great.

If you think this car is worth 50k$ your dreaming tons of you here love to dream lets get off that cloud.

I wont take 50 throw me a good number close or fair to my asking which is 60k atm.

The only two other build z's in my area are 80,000$ next to me is a build c6 which looks horrible and makes less power through a silver automatic and cheap c6 rims along with a huge hood scoop for a whopping 50k$

Listen im not here to argue if you think its too high dont even comment.

I did the mistake of buying a car that was built plenty of times always ends up bad.

Guys be shure to check and inspect those cars really good even take off oil pan or head covers to asure your not getting garbage!! get it inspected & compression test. Iv seen plenty of built cars and they always had an issue.

Im just testing waters only way ill sell it is for my high of 60k which is on the higher side than what i really wanted.

I dont need to sell it. car just sits, will be making more power shortly.

I might decide to keep it drop sleeves put YSI make 1000-1100wrhp & repaint it same exact white as you see above.

Trust me I wont doubt car wont sell for 80k. a fully built z making 1000wrhp thats serious money.

This isnt your 35-40k stock Z price range sorry mods do add up hp costs money.

Link to said 2006 or 2007 Z's with similar mods and miles selling for 60K.

I'm with you to a point...good solid builds do raise the price. For anyone that thinks it doesn't...they are on crack. With that said though...I have seen 2006/2007 Z's go for low to mid 30's bone stock with that many miles. I even had a dealer come down to 34K on a 65K mile 2008 bone stock Z.

Bottom line, you are basically asking for 25-27K back for the mods. I'm not going to come in your thread and say it's impossible...but it is going to take time and the right buyer. Braden has been trying to sell his since last May and it has 25K miles on it and is an 08. I am confident that both of you will find a buyer...but it's going to take time at the price you are asking...just my humble opinion.

One thing that I will disagree with you on is the 80K if you added the YSI and sleeved the block. That 1400whp Dallas Performance built TT Z06 was listed for that much!
Old 03-11-2015, 12:00 AM
eagmail
Racer

Originally Posted by dartkilla
We realize what you are saying, however, that's not how it will go down. Let's be honest, you can pick up a 2011-2012 1000 hp Grandsport with under 25,000 miles for under $50,000. Newer car, less mileage, more power, and relatively same looking car. We will be seeing your car for sale, for a very long time. Let's agree to disagree, and just look at this again in 6 months!
Um buddy your taking about a grandsport to a z06 please step away from my thread you have no idea what your talking about comparing a ls7 to a ls3

And y2k buddy is missing the following

First of all he has stock rods,tons of stock parts on heads my rods go for 6k CROWER RODS anything Crower is EXPENSIVE AND QUALITY.

Valvetrain for my heads rockers whole assembly etc was 4k

Already huge differences not to mention I have hres and a a1000 fuel system will set you back 1500-2000$ In pump fittings rails etc

I also have Dewitt's radiator package

I can keep going at this power miles do not matter honestly especially if the car gets repainted.

Y2k i guarentee you a z06 looking like above picture white with some sleeved making 1100wrhp won't sell for 80k ??

stop dreaming seriously.

Quick Reply: 2007 C6 Z06 Built & Stroked (TRADES WELCOMED)