Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTT custom built pro street 27t roadster to nice c6 black/red/silver

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2015, 12:58 AM
chickenhawk3301
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT custom built pro street 27t roadster to nice c6 black/red/silver

I'm looking to trade my custom built pro street roadster but by Don Davis to a nice c6 preferably black or red or silver so let me know what u have feel free to text me I have a ton of pics I can send I'm new on the site and don't know how to post pics 606-416-1410 car is located in Somerset ky

This was Don Davis personal street rod, one of only 5 built. Its built in the racecar tradition that Don Davis has been famous for building for many years. Its built on a tube chassis design to include a laser cut and narrowed 9in rearend, 4 link suspension front and rear, coilovers on all 4 corners, wilwood brakes up front,Flaming River Steering,all chrome front suspension, Inland Empire driveshaft, Hughes convertor and Hughes 700 r-4 trans, 3.55 rear gear, 350 Crate engine, MSD ignition, K&N Filters, Dynatech headers,Autometer Gauges, House of color Burgandy and siver paint, dark gray interior, 15x6 cragars up front, 15x15 Rear cragars with Mickey Thompson 33/19.5 tires, two fuel cells 11 gallon total. This is a fun car to drive and a real attention getter.*
The only thing missing to make a real race car is the roll cage itself.

Last edited by chickenhawk3301; 01-25-2015 at 01:00 AM.

Quick Reply: WTT custom built pro street 27t roadster to nice c6 black/red/silver