Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

Soon to be new owner

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2015, 10:46 PM
moonglowfarm
Advanced
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mjg1200

Originally Posted by mjg1200
Yes that is the car just under 45K build sheet and window sticker framed together how cool is that. Very smooth transfer I couldnt be happier.
Nice looking 'Vette ... better value all around. Drive and enjoy - keep the shiny side up & the rubber side down.
Old 03-05-2015, 12:04 PM
RaysLilVette
Pro

Received 154 Likes on 87 Posts

Looks good, Seems that you got a great deal. I just got mine a couple weeks ago in San Diego. It was worth the drive. I paid 25K for 3LT Vert NPP with 67000 miles. It was worth it to me because he already had rims on the car and had a little money invested into the car. The paint was great for having 67000 miles and it being an 8 year old car. One little scratch on the back hatch. It just needed a nice clean wash and wax and boy did it shine nice! Congrats on your vette! Maybe ill see you around the bay area sometime!
Old 03-05-2015, 04:32 PM
mjg1200
Instructor

Received 61 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by RaysLilVette
Looks good, Seems that you got a great deal. I just got mine a couple weeks ago in San Diego. It was worth the drive. I paid 25K for 3LT Vert NPP with 67000 miles. It was worth it to me because he already had rims on the car and had a little money invested into the car. The paint was great for having 67000 miles and it being an 8 year old car. One little scratch on the back hatch. It just needed a nice clean wash and wax and boy did it shine nice! Congrats on your vette! Maybe ill see you around the bay area sometime!
Very cool I almost had the wife talked into going to Arizona and looking at a JSB car very similar to the one I got maybe catch some spring taining baseball. But then this one popped up for sale and I jumped on it. I am looking fwd to doing some of these runs like the Rainbow Run and the one to Big Sur run. Let me know if you have anything going on in San Jose Im in Livermore not to far.

Quick Reply: Soon to be new owner