Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTB: Z06 or Grand Sport Coupe [Texas or within 500 miles]

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2015, 02:09 AM
JCDenton
Intermediate

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts
Default WTB: Z06 or Grand Sport Coupe [Texas or within 500 miles]

I am looking to buy a Z06 or Grand Sport widebody under the following parameters.

Price: On a Z06, I will pay a bit under NADA clean trade. This is the range I have seen good deals in that have actually closed, or found cars that I would have purchased if not for distance. I think Edmunds private party is under market and KBB private party is drastically over. On a Grand Sport, I would be looking to pay in the range of the Edmunds private party value. Please do not message me being significantly out of these ranges.

Year: Probably an 06-08 Z06 or a 2010-2011 Grand Sport. Not set on these, but they're most likely to result in the miles and price I want.

Miles: Ideally under 20k, Probably not above 30k, definitely not above 45k

Location: anywhere in Texas or within 500 miles of either Houston or Laredo.

Body: Must be a coupe, will not consider a vert

Transmission: Flexible. Auto preferred but not required on a GS. Z06 is obviously manual only.

Mods: Car will be a daily driver and I do not place a high value on performance enhancers. Having the work done to take care of springs/headers/needle bearings, etc. on a Z06 would be nice though.

Color: Flexible but probably not white or yellow.

Trades: I have a black/black 350z 2005 Touring auto with 68k miles that is a nice daily driver. It is not immaculate/often has not been garaged, but doesn't have anything major wrong and looks alright. I will buy your vette without doing a trade, but would give a pretty decent deal on this for the convenience. Was rear ended and had the rear bumper and left quarter panel replaced.
Old 03-02-2015, 11:39 AM
Redvette_22
Safety Car

Received 35 Likes on 25 Posts

While I'm not in Texas, I think I have an idea where you might be. If I am correct, my daughter is in McKinney & building a house in Prosper. My car is listed in my signature, it is a 2011 GS with about 13,800 miles on it. The price Edmunds puts on it is $38,493 trade in--$41,027 private party & $44,101 dealer. The car also has a GMPP warranty with zero deductable until 2/2018 or 78,000 miles (not sure the exact mileage but close). Here are some of the options....3LT (includes heated seats, Sport seats, Bluetooth, Universal Remote Transmitter, HUD, Memory Seats, Power telescopic wheel, Tilt wheel, steering wheel controls (bluetooth-radio-nav) 6 way power seats), Voice activated factory NAV, cargo net, rear cargo cover, Bose Radio with current XM & w/single CD, , Auto, Chrome wheels, F55 adjustable suspension, dual zone A/C, factory dual mode exhaust. Additional items include an AirAid air intake (original also, taken off at 3500 miles), ZR1 "style" rims in GS sizes, Weathertech front and cargo mats, Exotic Vette cargo divider, RPI color matched front splash guards, custom grey carpets to match the interior color (original color rugs included), Pulse 3rd brake light harness, sequential OEM tail lamps.
Old 03-02-2015, 12:15 PM
JCDenton
Intermediate

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts

Red, I live in Laredo but also have family in Houston that I visit and who could pick up the car.

Would love to see pics of the car and pleas PM me your asking price. I did not come out with values anywhere near that high when I tried to plug it in to edmunds myself though.
Old 03-03-2015, 02:47 PM
Redvette_22
Safety Car

Received 35 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by JCDenton
Red, I live in Laredo but also have family in Houston that I visit and who could pick up the car.

Would love to see pics of the car and pleas PM me your asking price. I did not come out with values anywhere near that high when I tried to plug it in to edmunds myself though.
There are some photo's in my "Garage" but I can send more if you supply an email address.

On the Edmund's site I find a lot of things that require what is actually duplicate information, but it must be put in to get what you need. Things like the face the 3LT comes with heated seats from the factory, but if you don't plug in Driver & Passenger Heated & Driver and Passenger Power seats (all part of the package) you will not get the right total.

Get notified of new replies

To WTB: Z06 or Grand Sport Coupe [Texas or within 500 miles]

Quick Reply: WTB: Z06 or Grand Sport Coupe [Texas or within 500 miles]