Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTB My First Corvette

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2015, 11:05 AM
Domiknow
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB My First Corvette

I CURRENTLY HAVE A DEAL PENDING!!! Thanks to everyone who messaged/PM'd me.

Hello everyone, I’m looking to purchase my first Corvette! I’m in search of a C6, my budget cap is around $31K and I’ll be paying via a bank financed loan. The great weather is fast approaching and I’d love to have this car in time to enjoy it!* At this point nothing is completely off the table except the car has to have a manual transmission.

I recently missed out on the car I really wanted (sold just before I got to it). It was a 2008 Atomic Orange Metallic Vette (my favorite C6 color) with all factory upgrades. It had the Z51 package, technology package, performance package, two tone black and tan interior, black rims with orange stripe, both roofs and aftermarket headers & exhaust. It only had 9,970 miles and was priced at $31,995(from a dealership).

Honestly, I’m having a hard time getting that car off of my mind, so it has made searching for another Corvette somewhat challenging. I’ve scoured autotrader, carguru, and basically every other used car site at least 3 times a day for the past couple weeks. I’ve found a couple that I sort of liked, but none that really stood out. Below is basically what I’m looking for.

I apologize for seeming a bit picky but I plan for this to be THE car… The car in the family that nobody touches but everyone gets excited about when they get to ride in it.

Year:

2008 or above is my preferred year, but 05 – 07 is not out of the question.

Miles:

I’d like it to be on the lower end miles wise as I’d really like it to “feel new” on the inside (I don’t really know how else to explain that). This is a car I plan to keep for many years

Color:

As stated above, Atomic Orange Metallic is really the color I want. However, I’m not necessarily opposed to other colors.

Upgrades:

Prefer to have Z51 (of course if a Z06 exists in this range that’s even better!). I would like the heads up display and nav unit. Other upgrades are definitely welcome (rims/exhaust/engine/cosmetic etc.)

Transmission:

Must be manual

I currently reside in Mid Missouri, but I’m not opposed to traveling 8 hours or so for the right car. I’m also not opposed to having it shipped to me, but obviously I’m a bit apprehensive about that.

Last edited by Domiknow; 04-02-2015 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Pending Deal
Old 04-01-2015, 03:51 PM
Nick Doll
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I sent you an PM.

Nick

Originally Posted by Domiknow
Hello everyone, I’m looking to purchase my first Corvette! I’m in search of a C6, my budget cap is around $31K and I’ll be paying via a bank financed loan. The great weather is fast approaching and I’d love to have this car in time to enjoy it!* At this point nothing is completely off the table except the car has to have a manual transmission.

I recently missed out on the car I really wanted (sold just before I got to it). It was a 2008 Atomic Orange Metallic Vette (my favorite C6 color) with all factory upgrades. It had the Z51 package, technology package, performance package, two tone black and tan interior, black rims with orange stripe, both roofs and aftermarket headers & exhaust. It only had 9,970 miles and was priced at $31,995(from a dealership).

Honestly, I’m having a hard time getting that car off of my mind, so it has made searching for another Corvette somewhat challenging. I’ve scoured autotrader, carguru, and basically every other used car site at least 3 times a day for the past couple weeks. I’ve found a couple that I sort of liked, but none that really stood out. Below is basically what I’m looking for.

I apologize for seeming a bit picky but I plan for this to be THE car… The car in the family that nobody touches but everyone gets excited about when they get to ride in it.

Year:

Miles:

I’d like it to be on the lower end miles wise as I’d really like it to “feel new” on the inside (I don’t really know how else to explain that). This is a car I plan to keep for many years

Color:

As stated above, Atomic Orange Metallic is really the color I want. However, I’m not necessarily opposed to other colors.

Upgrades:

Prefer to have Z51 (of course if a Z06 exists in this range that’s even better!). I would like the heads up display and nav unit. Other upgrades are definitely welcome (rims/exhaust/engine/cosmetic etc.)

Transmission:

Must be manual

I currently reside in Mid Missouri, but I’m not opposed to traveling 8 hours or so for the right car. I’m also not opposed to having it shipped to me, but obviously I’m a bit apprehensive about that.

Last edited by Nick Doll; 04-01-2015 at 05:18 PM.
Old 04-01-2015, 06:21 PM
DHB820
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '09

Default C6 for sale

Originally Posted by Domiknow

Year:

Miles:

Color:

Upgrades:

Transmission:

Must be manual

Check out my '05. Willing to negotiate.
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-c6-coupe.html
Old 04-03-2015, 06:11 PM
AMG_Dan
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://desmoines.craigslist.org/cto/4952326714.html

Taking offers

Get notified of new replies

To WTB My First Corvette

Quick Reply: WTB My First Corvette