Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTB 2010 A6 GS Red Coupe but......

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2015, 05:44 PM
Peja
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB 2010 A6 GS Red Coupe but......

So I am finally making my first post because I am starting the discovery process on buying my first vette. I have a few questions about C6 prices and what to expect in the upcoming months.

Ideally, I would like a 2010 Torch Red Coupe A6 GS. 3LT would be nice of course as well as two tone interior. Interior color isn't a deal breaker though. I would also like this to be around the 45k miles or less.

Now here is what I have found: prices are all over the map for this car. I see some as low as $34k and some as high as high 40s. Most in that price range are 20-40k in miles.

I know prices have been falling since the C7 came out and that nasty bug has been biting C6 owners, but where would one expect these prices to be for the car above come late summer or during the Christmas/New Year sell off?

How long will I be waiting to get one at low the price point of low 30s or even at 30 itself? Do they depreciate that fast? I realize the car is worth what one is willing to pay but if I can wait a few months and save a few grand, why not? I will definitely hold strong until I can find

I appreciate all the advice everyone has already gave and can possibly give me. Most of my nights have been reading through the General Discussion and the C6 for Sale Discussions. Lots of great reading out there.

Thanks,
Peja

Last edited by Peja; 04-13-2015 at 05:52 PM.
Old 04-14-2015, 03:19 PM
DangC6GS
Heel & Toe

I'm selling mine, 2010 GS A6, torch red. 35, xxx miles, 1LT, $34,999. Located in indiana.
Old 04-15-2015, 04:25 PM
vette505
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Prepare for a hundred different contradicting opinions. I don't think there is an answer for this question. But you can probably find one for right around 30k, on a VERY rare occasion. Every now and again you'll find that compulsive buyer/seller, or that guy with a new job/promotion (higher pay) who can't wait to get their hands on the latest and greatest, with their Grand Sport paid off who see's 'down payment' for new, rather than 'money lost'. After all, this is, 'Merica
Old 04-15-2015, 05:24 PM
Peja
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by vette505
Prepare for a hundred different contradicting opinions. I don't think there is an answer for this question. But you can probably find one for right around 30k, on a VERY rare occasion. Every now and again you'll find that compulsive buyer/seller, or that guy with a new job/promotion (higher pay) who can't wait to get their hands on the latest and greatest, with their Grand Sport paid off who see's 'down payment' for new, rather than 'money lost'. After all, this is, 'Merica

Thank you for the answer. In a perfect world I would love to find a 2010 GS, Torch Red, Auto, 3LT, two tone interior or cashmere for around 30k. Heck, may as well throw in the upgraded harmonic balancer and gator belt.....but I am just being greedy now.

I don't need other mods as this would probably be a daily driver when weather permits. Suppose I will keep looking around and hope to stumble upon something but I realize the GS may still be too new of a car to find at that price.

Thank you for your help and opinion.
Old 04-29-2015, 04:36 PM
detroit99sts
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default 11 GS red auto

my ebay ad if you are still looking....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111647813656?redirect=mobile

Get notified of new replies

To WTB 2010 A6 GS Red Coupe but......

Quick Reply: WTB 2010 A6 GS Red Coupe but......