Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

Questions. Help me out here

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2015, 06:42 PM
gmanc606
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Questions. Help me out here

I have been a member and have owned several different Vettes, from Verts, to coupes ranging from 2000's to 2008's, since 2007. When I sold my last one a few years ago and wasn't on the forum for a while I created a new profile so my original years as a member doesn't reflect on my current status. With that being said, here's where I need my fellow members help. I have owned all these C5's and 6's. Just haven't ever been completely happy with any of them. Keeping them for a year or so and selling. Always settling for less equipment or different color than I really wanted, higher mileage, or something. Now I am back in the market and seriously looking (anywhere in the country btw), but I am getting blown away at the asking prices I am seeing on some of these cars for sale on the forum and elsewhere. Tell me. Am I just crazy, or are 07,08,09 ZO6's with 40, 50, 60 k miles worth in the high 30 's to 40K +???? Where I have seen and missed out on several 2, 3, and 4 LT regular coupes and verts, as well as 2010 and 2011, GS's for the same money. What the hell am I missing? I know the Z's are great fast and beautiful Vettes, and all, but really???? Getting drunk over this. Thanks in advance for any responses. I will be posting a WTB, and try to get what I want and see what happens. Pocket won't allow C7 or I'd order what I really want.
Old 04-18-2015, 06:53 PM
Jason913
Burning Brakes

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

There are c6z's available in the high 30's, and they are worth the difference. It is a different animal than the GS, although that is a nice compromise if you want a newer car with less miles.

Quick Reply: Questions. Help me out here