Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

Selling due to terminal cancer.

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2015, 08:15 PM
gmanc606
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blessings

God bless you and your wonderful wife Grace. I will pray for both of you and also have you mentioned at mass next week in my local church. Also GLWS.
Originally Posted by Mikengrace
Thank you, much appreciated.
Old 05-24-2015, 10:02 PM
Hohorodshop
Intermediate

Prayers sent out to you my brother.
Old 05-25-2015, 09:51 AM
redcorvettedave
Drifting

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

May God Bless and Keep You and your entire family in his Peace and Love
now and forever
Old 05-25-2015, 07:54 PM
Mikengrace
Advanced

Default Your prayers appreciated.

Thank you all so much for your thoughts concerns and prayers. While my outlook is not good. You have given me the strength and courage to face yet another trial and chemo treatment. Your prayers are my strength. Knowing so many people are wishing us the best motivates me to do my part. Plus if it buys another day with my wife, it is worth it.

I will start this new treatment tomarrow. Please pray for my wife as she spends every minute by my side.

God bless you all. Please keep me in your prayers as I do you.
Old 05-26-2015, 10:11 AM
GP4L
Intermediate

TTT

Stay strong!
Old 05-26-2015, 04:42 PM
Peja
Heel & Toe

God bless you and your wife. Here's to hoping the treatment went well today. You seem like an awesome person.

Someone buy this car!!! Nice color and 4LT!!!
Old 05-26-2015, 04:46 PM
Mardav
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wish I could buy your car to help out. Best of luck, we'll pray for you.
Old 05-26-2015, 07:12 PM
JsnMR2
Pro

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in these difficult times.

What a great bunch of people on this forum, too.

GLWS, as well.

Peace be with you. God bless.
Old 05-26-2015, 08:00 PM
FirstVette15
Advanced

My prayers go out to you and your family. I also pray for strength for your wife as she gives all of herself to you right now. You are a fighter man and you have amazing faith. Best wishes to you
Old 05-26-2015, 09:29 PM
RC000E
Le Mans Master

Received 346 Likes on 208 Posts

I'm going to say a prayer for you tonight my Corvette brother...I hate seeing this. F*ck cancer...
Old 05-26-2015, 09:40 PM
WICKEDFRC
Race Director

Received 1,652 Likes on 738 Posts

Originally Posted by Mikengrace
To all my Forum brothers and sisters.

Thank you from the depths of my heart for all your heart felt concerns and well wishes.

I have fought a tough fight. I will continue the to do so. If for no other reason then to spend another minute with my wife Grace.

As far as selling the Vette, it will happen one way or another, I just hope it will be to someone who can appreciate what this car was to Grace and I. It was just another thing to give us time to enjoy life together in.

If you are reading my message here, I hope you get the point that. All the things in life are not important. It is the joy and adventure they provide that give them meaning.

Try to remember that life is not a life until you take your last breath. Until that time, you can still make an impact on the world. You can still make an unhappy life into one that had purpose and did good.

You should live each day knowing it could be your last. Don't put off the things that are important to you. Do your best to share love with everyone around you. You can still do something about the regrets in your life.

I pray for all my Forum friends, I pray that they can share their happiness and the adventures, something as simple as a car, can bring to themselves and those around them .

Thank you my brothers and sisters, for your wonderful thoughts and prayers. It is these prayers that help me to accept my situation the most.

God Bless all of you.
Mike,

Words alone cannot express eloquently enough the deepest sympathy I have for your situation.

Each day and night I come to the forum for a small escape with my forum Brothers and Sisters and this thread is one that no one wants to come across.

I know nothing of you or about you except what I just read this evening and I want you to know, your advice above is spot on Brother, and I need to heed your advice myself. All too often I've taken each day with a grain of salt, never considering the next. Your thread brings new perspective into my life, and for this, I am grateful.

Thank you for sharing such a personal issue publically. I think there is something we can all take from this and make some positive changes in the way we live each day we are blessed with.

Mike, my heart goes out to you Brother. Stay strong and if I never have the honor of meeting you face to face, I do hope we get to meet in the next life.

God speed Brother.

Last edited by WICKEDFRC; 05-26-2015 at 09:44 PM.
Old 05-26-2015, 10:50 PM
Mikengrace
Advanced

Thank you WICKEDFRC.

Your kind words are comforting. It is good to know that posting about my situation is helping others to look at their live from a different perspective. I simply hope that it may cause others to look for the real joy in life. The joy that only love for one another can bring.

Our corvettes are incredable machines and great fun to drive. But by themselves they mean almost nothing. Let them bring fun to your lives by sharing the experience with friends and family. Then you will truly find joy and happiness, that means something.

God Bless you and thank you for your best wishes.
Old 05-27-2015, 09:21 PM
jol
Melting Slicks

Received 36 Likes on 27 Posts

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. We don't know each other but you're a fellow Corvette owner and that's our connection and bond. I will seriously pray for a miracle. God bless
Jeff
Old 05-27-2015, 10:43 PM
Mikengrace
Advanced

Thank you Jeff. Your prayers are much needed and appreciated. Just left the hospital after another of literally hundreds of chemo treatments. Still here and still fighting.

God bless you, and thanks again for your prayers.
Old 05-28-2015, 09:23 AM
markzeronine
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm not a very religious man, but bless you and your family. This thread definitely touched me. I hope you can continue to fight for a long time. Best of luck with your sale also.
Old 05-28-2015, 02:18 PM
capecodvette
Drifting

Received 180 Likes on 150 Posts

God bless you Mike, your wife and family. God does have a plan for everyone, we do not know what it is, but there is one. Stay strong for your family, as long as you can. You come across as a fighter, continue to do so. Your legacy will live on with your wife, and Corvette family.

Carry on and God Bless.
Old 05-29-2015, 01:04 AM
KABAL182
Burning Brakes

Received 46 Likes on 31 Posts

I very sorry to hear about your situation Mike. I wish you and your family nothing but peace and happiness. I will pray for you and yours.

Get notified of new replies

To Selling due to terminal cancer.

Old 05-29-2015, 10:01 PM
V60050
Racer

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

Is she an A6 or a M6?
Old 05-29-2015, 10:37 PM
FruiTay
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You sir are added to my nightly prayer for the quickest recovery possible. I pray you bounce back and become healthy as possible so you may get back in a Corvette with smiles again. I know people around me who have beat this illness and I do not feel you are any different. God bless.
Old 05-29-2015, 10:38 PM
FruiTay
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Oh and sweet Corvette. I WISH I could take it off your hands!

Quick Reply: Selling due to terminal cancer.