Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

2006 Lemans Blue Vert . 3LT ,A6 Warranty 22,495.00

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2015, 06:46 AM
Mluzzy1
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default 2006 Lemans Blue Vert . 3LT ,A6 Warranty 22,495.00

Runs great and includes transferable Allstate Premier care warranty with roadside assistance til 8/1/16 or 68k miles.(100.00 deductible) Car currently has 43,750.

Not a garage queen but still in good overall condition. I'm the third owner and the first owner had an accident involving the passenger side in (2007)There is some spidering above the mirror on that door but it is small and never bothered me enough to get it repainted. Additionally the front bumper has several scratches and paint chips down low near the flexible part.

New Oem polished gumby wheels on new continental non run flat tires. Drilled rotors and pads done 5k miles ago.Cashmere interior seat leather re-done a year ago with driver reinforcement kit. Pal iPod connector.

There is a small loan on the car of about 6k that will need to be paid before the title is released but this can be worked out between the new owner and I.

Price is firm and I think represents a really great deal for someone looking to get into a C6 vert for a deal and have premium warranty coverage for 14 more months.

Questions ? - markluz@optonline.net

Attached Images  

Last edited by Mluzzy1; 05-26-2015 at 06:52 AM.
Old 05-28-2015, 02:49 PM
Mluzzy1
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Mluzzy1

Runs great and includes transferable Allstate Premier care warranty with roadside assistance til 8/1/16 or 68k miles.(100.00 deductible) Car currently has 43,750.

Not a garage queen but still in good overall condition. I'm the third owner and the first owner had an accident involving the passenger side in (2007)There is some spidering above the mirror on that door but it is small and never bothered me enough to get it repainted. Additionally the front bumper has several scratches and paint chips down low near the flexible part.

New Oem polished gumby wheels on new continental non run flat tires. Drilled rotors and pads done 5k miles ago.Cashmere interior seat leather re-done a year ago with driver reinforcement kit. Pal iPod connector.

There is a small loan on the car of about 6k that will need to be paid before the title is released but this can be worked out between the new owner and I.

Price is firm and I think represents a really great deal for someone looking to get into a C6 vert for a deal and have premium warranty coverage for 14 more months.

Questions ? - markluz@optonline.net

I believe this is sold but will update when deposit is in hand. Thanks!!

Quick Reply: 2006 Lemans Blue Vert . 3LT ,A6 Warranty 22,495.00