Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

Wtb 2008-2010 c6

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2015, 02:17 PM
gmanc606
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wtb 2008-2010 c6

Prefer a coupe but will consider Vert for right deal, auto with paddle shift, navi, hud, no yellow, or torch red please, under 80k miles, $27 max. Now I know they are few and far between, but they are out there. I'm in Fla. but willing go anywhere in USA. Or if a member hears about what I'm looking for please let me know. I missed out on 2 in the last two weeks.
If anyone is interested in a partial trade I also have a 05 Eddie Bauer Expedition, (+ cash) white with beige interior and ext.trim, 8 passenger, all power, even third row seat is power, 6 CD changer, controls on steering wheel, home-link garage door opener, personalized door code for entry and locking on drivers door,70,000 miles. All tires, brakes and wearable parts are in good condition and do not need changing.Factory tow package ready to pull your boat, RV, or trailer. I am willing to deliver the Expedition and pick up my vette. Thanks

Last edited by gmanc606; 05-26-2015 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Added information
Old 06-26-2015, 04:56 PM
mjsalfl
Heel & Toe

Default C6 for sale

If you are still looking check out my post and let me know if you have any questions. I can share additional photos. Car is in great shape and lives in garage.

Thanks

Mike
Old 06-26-2015, 05:22 PM
gmanc606
Advanced

Default Thanks

I can't really tell from the pictures but I'm really looking for something with navigation and heads up display. Send me a full description of the car or PM more pictures please. And your location. Thanks Mike, Gary
Old 06-27-2015, 07:29 AM
EagleGuy
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gmanc606
Prefer a coupe but will consider Vert for right deal, auto with paddle shift, navi, hud, no yellow, or torch red please, under 80k miles, $27 max. Now I know they are few and far between, but they are out there. I'm in Fla. but willing go anywhere in USA. Or if a member hears about what I'm looking for please let me know. I missed out on 2 in the last two weeks.
If anyone is interested in a partial trade I also have a 05 Eddie Bauer Expedition, (+ cash) white with beige interior and ext.trim, 8 passenger, all power, even third row seat is power, 6 CD changer, controls on steering wheel, home-link garage door opener, personalized door code for entry and locking on drivers door,70,000 miles. All tires, brakes and wearable parts are in good condition and do not need changing.Factory tow package ready to pull your boat, RV, or trailer. I am willing to deliver the Expedition and pick up my vette. Thanks

I am interested in getting a convertible. So, I would sell my 2008 black on black coupe, A6 paddle shift, 68,000 miles. I added a Z06 dual mode exhaust with the "Mild to Wild" remote otherwise it is stock. It does not have the NAV/HUD, but if you buy my car for $25,000, you have enough money in your budget to add those features to the car. I have read that the Kenwood NAV/radio system (sold by Best Buy for $700) is better than the stock unit. There is a shop in FLA that does HUD installs I believe. The units seem to cost 3 or 400, I am not sure of the install fee tho.

Old 06-27-2015, 01:32 PM
gmanc606
Advanced

Default Ty

Thanks but I really want factory options. Not just Nav and HUD. At least a 3LT. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by EagleGuy
I am interested in getting a convertible. So, I would sell my 2008 black on black coupe, A6 paddle shift, 68,000 miles. I added a Z06 dual mode exhaust with the "Mild to Wild" remote otherwise it is stock. It does not have the NAV/HUD, but if you buy my car for $25,000, you have enough money in your budget to add those features to the car. I have read that the Kenwood NAV/radio system (sold by Best Buy for $700) is better than the stock unit. There is a shop in FLA that does HUD installs I believe. The units seem to cost 3 or 400, I am not sure of the install fee tho.

Old 06-27-2015, 01:56 PM
EagleGuy
Advanced

Thanks but I really want factory options. Not just Nav and HUD. At least a 3LT. Thanks again.
all right. good luck in your search.
Old 06-29-2015, 02:25 AM
Mr.Nubain
Le Mans Master

Location: If you wanna live life on your own terms, you gotta be willing to crash and burn Florida
Received 44 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by EagleGuy

That's a great price brother. It shouldn't last long at that. HUD is so overrated. GLWS, that's a helluva steal. LS2's are going for that with similar miles
Old 06-29-2015, 04:57 PM
mjsalfl
Heel & Toe

The car has all the options you are looking for except the Navi system in it. I can email additional pictures directly if you like, just let me know.

Thanks

Mike
Old 07-01-2015, 07:59 PM
EagleGuy
Advanced

Originally Posted by Mr.Nubain
That's a great price brother. It shouldn't last long at that. HUD is so overrated. GLWS, that's a helluva steal. LS2's are going for that with similar miles
I really havent "advertised" it. Maybe I should, I had just saw this thread and thought I would throw it out there. When I tried to trade it to a dealer, the best offer I got was 21K. That had me losing money I couldnt afford to lose.
Old 07-02-2015, 02:03 AM
txjeep
Instructor

I may have a C6 for you, if you are still looking. 08 coupe, auto, crystal red metallic, nav hud dual roof just under 75k miles. New michelins. Perfect alignment, recent brake pads. Boston Acoustic speakers. Optima yellow top battery. Both fobs. Garaged, Zaino. Very nice car. Never had any trouble with it. Might still have some gmpp warranty remaining. I'll have to check.

I love the car but bought an e550 today so it has to go.

If interested, let me know and I'll get you some pics.

Houston, TX area

Get notified of new replies

To Wtb 2008-2010 c6

Quick Reply: Wtb 2008-2010 c6