Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2015, 04:42 PM
Pattie
Navigator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale

2005 Coupe, one owner, Magnetic Red, show condition, no blemishes, pitting, seat wear, black upgraded interior, 21,800 miles, aluminum wheels, new Michelin run flat tires, manual transmission, $27,900.

If interested, please private message for additional information and pictures.

Last edited by Pattie; 07-12-2015 at 05:58 PM. Reason: additional information
Old 07-01-2015, 04:46 PM
CROC 6
Racer

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

need pics and list options....also where is car located!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-01-2015, 06:11 PM
kbreese
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 740 Likes on 361 Posts

Gotta love the effort put into this one.
Old 07-01-2015, 06:26 PM
CROC 6
Racer

Originally Posted by kbreese
Old 07-02-2015, 06:07 PM
Pattie
Navigator

Default Thanks but ...

Don't have to get snarky - I'm a new member and don't know all the "rules" yet. Not helpful.

Originally Posted by CROC 6
Old 07-02-2015, 06:09 PM
Pattie
Navigator

Default Thanks but ...

Guess you missed the new member part. Still learning.

Old 07-02-2015, 06:16 PM
CROC 6
Racer

Originally Posted by Pattie
Don't have to get snarky - I'm a new member and don't know all the "rules" yet. Not helpful.
"snarky" vrs helpful? How could you ever expect to sell your car with "no" details or pictures?
Just trying to help.....sorry!
Old 07-02-2015, 06:36 PM
Pattie
Navigator

Default Thanks

The emoticons - "snarky". Will upload photos when I know how to do so. Thought my details were clear. Daytona Florida car, show condition - other details were listed.

"snarky" vrs helpful? How could you ever expect to sell your car with "no" details or pictures?
Just trying to help.....sorry!
Old 07-02-2015, 06:36 PM
kbreese
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

You serious? You made zero effort here. Reading the fine print of the rules, guidelines and suggestions is one thing to skip, but you apparently didn't even quickly peruse the other ads to see how it's done. You even put your title as simply "For Sale" in the for sale section. Absolutely genius.

However, I have to give you credit for one thing. You signed your post "Pattie" Good thing you included that bit of info, as we would never have known your n...oh wait, never mind, it's your username.

-kbreese (sarcasm)

Last edited by kbreese; 07-02-2015 at 06:46 PM.
Old 07-02-2015, 06:50 PM
Y2KRoadster
Melting Slicks

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

You guys are a bunch of punks.

Why not just help her out instead of jumping down her throat? You know nothing about this person. Maybe she has never tried to sell something online before. Maybe she has a busy life and is working or doing something else, and didn't have time to sit down, read through everything, and post a more details ad right now. Maybe she has more critical things to attend to and just wanted to post something quick to get peoples attention. She even said she was still learning how to navigate!

I've seen a bunch of people on here that don't know how to post pics up. Other members will usually jump in and help them instead of bashing/making fun of them.

Give the lady a break.

Pattie if you need any help with anything, let me know. You can also private message me if you want. To do that, click on my name over on the left of this page, and select the "send a private message" option on the drop down menu that appears.

-Brent
Old 07-02-2015, 06:54 PM
kbreese
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Y2KRoadster
You guys are a bunch of punks.

Why not just help her out instead of jumping down her throat? You know nothing about this person. Maybe she has never tried to sell something online before. Maybe she has a busy life and is working or doing something else, and didn't have time to sit down, read through everything, and post a more details ad right now. Maybe she has more critical things to attend to and just wanted to post something quick to get peoples attention. She even said she was still learning how to navigate!

I've seen a bunch of people on here that don't know how to post pics up. Other members will usually jump in and help them instead of bashing/making fun of them.

Give the lady a break.

Pattie if you need any help with anything, let me know. You can also private message me if you want. To do that, click on my name over on the left of this page, and select the "send a private message" option on the drop down menu that appears.

-Brent
And here comes the Knight in shining armor to the rescue.

Sweetie don't let these "punks" pick on you. Just meet me in private chat and let's talk about things.

-LadiesManBrent
Old 07-02-2015, 07:00 PM
Y2KRoadster
Melting Slicks

And here comes the Knight in shining armor to the rescue.

Sweetie don't let these punks pick on you. Just meet me in private chat and let's talk about things.

-LadiesManBrent
It doesn't matter who it is...I'd defend anyone the same way.

Last edited by Y2KRoadster; 07-02-2015 at 07:03 PM.
Old 07-02-2015, 07:01 PM
kbreese
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

It's not about that cupcake. If it were a guy I'd defend him just like I defended her.
Cupcake? Are you trying to flirt with me? Sorry LMB, I don't roll that way.
Old 07-02-2015, 07:14 PM
Y2KRoadster
Melting Slicks

Cupcake? Are you trying to flirt with me? Sorry LMB, I don't roll that way.
I see you edited your response to try and seem nicer...I guess you're easily influenced huh? That's a good thing in this case though.

I'm not going to clutter/hijack this thread anymore so don't expect a response. This lady probably has a bad outlook of the CF now.

You want to keep running your mouth, PM me.
Old 07-02-2015, 07:21 PM
kbreese
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

I see you edited your response to try and seem nicer...I guess you're easily influenced huh? That's a good thing in this case though.

I'm not going to clutter/hijack this thread anymore so don't expect a response. This lady probably has a bad outlook of the CF now.

You want to keep running your mouth, PM me.
1.) I never edited my post to try and seem nicer. My edits were simply additional criticisms.

2.) Fair enough, but she brought this on herself. She was lazy as can be, joined the forum, didn't read or look at anything and made a silly post.

3.) You seem to have fixation on wanting to go private. Reminds me of the AOL days.
Old 07-03-2015, 10:11 AM
CROC 6
Racer

1.) I never edited my post to try and seem nicer. My edits were simply additional criticisms.

2.) Fair enough, but she brought this on herself. She was lazy as can be, joined the forum, didn't read or look at anything and made a silly post.

3.) You seem to have fixation on wanting to go private. Reminds me of the AOL days.
I'm with you KB....it would be like this if she were selling a house:

HOUSE FOR SALE
BUILT IN 2005
NICE HOUSE
$300,000
HOUSE HAS ROOF AND FIREPLACE
PATTIE
Old 07-03-2015, 10:30 AM
CROC 6
Racer

The emoticons - "snarky". Will upload photos when I know how to do so. Thought my details were clear. Daytona Florida car, show condition - other details were listed.
If you had taken the time and "EFFORT" to look at other "for sale" listings.....the emoticons you're referring to are commonly used by forum members to "help" posters deliver a MEANINGFUL listing. After all.... your dealing with an extremely detailed group of people on a CORVETTE MSG BOARD! (IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE). glws (sorry that stands for -good luck with sale-).
This listing has had over 11000 hits, check it out! https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-c6-coupe.html

Last edited by CROC 6; 07-03-2015 at 10:43 AM. Reason: ADDED LISTING

Get notified of new replies

To For Sale

Old 07-03-2015, 12:37 PM
Pattie
Navigator

Default Warm and fuzzy

I may be "lazy," kbreese, but I'm not mean. Thanks for your "warm" welcome (sarcasm).

Old 07-03-2015, 12:42 PM
Pattie
Navigator

Default Warm and fuzzy 2

Hope you and kbreese are finished bashing me. I'm glad there are other nice people out there on the forum. Time to look for your new victim.

If you had taken the time and "EFFORT" to look at other "for sale" listings.....the emoticons you're referring to are commonly used by forum members to "help" posters deliver a MEANINGFUL listing. After all.... your dealing with an extremely detailed group of people on a CORVETTE MSG BOARD! (IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE). glws (sorry that stands for -good luck with sale-).
This listing has had over 11000 hits, check it out! https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-c6-coupe.html
Old 07-03-2015, 01:12 PM
CROC 6
Racer

Hope you and kbreese are finished bashing me. I'm glad there are other nice people out there on the forum. Time to look for your new victim.
Toughen up...girl! Look who has responded to your post! No one is interested in your car! You misinterpret "bashing".....with fellow owners trying in inform and help! Sometimes people need a little "wake-up call", when help is obviously needed. Honestly, no ill will intended.

Quick Reply: For Sale