Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

2013 Grand Sport 3LT vert 9995 Miles $56,049 OBO

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2015, 02:10 PM
blue max
Burning Brakes

Received 129 Likes on 101 Posts

Default 2013 Grand Sport 3LT vert 9995 Miles $53000 OBO SOLD SOLD

2013 Grand Sport convertible Crystal Red Light Cashmere interior ,3LT with only 9995 miles. Window sticker was $76,535.00(window sticker(pictured) and build sheet) OK ALL YOU FOLKS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE PRICE TO BE LOWERED MAKE ME A REASONABLE OFFER AND WE WILL SEE IF IT CAN HAPPEN. THERE IS NOTHING LISTED FOR SALE IN THE FORUM WITH ALL THIS CAR HAS ON IT. THIS COLOR IS HIGHLY REGARDED UPGRADE. BRAND NEW TIRES ON OTHER CARS OFFERED WILL RUN $1400 AS THE ORIGINAL GOOD YEARS ARE AWFUL
Brand New Michelins Super Sports tires,March 2013 delivery.Magnetic Selective ride control, power top,six speed paddle shift,dual mode exhaust,full width spoiler,cross flag embroidery on headrest,head up, chrome wheels.
no damage history, Car fax guarantee with a clear title THIS CAR IS STILL COVERED UNDER 3 YEARS FULL WARRANTY UNTIL MARCH OF 2016
The car has 26 upgrades door panel protectors,PFADT alignment,Zcool thermal tunnel shield,Xpel paint protection(10 year Warranty),window tint,carbon fiber side skirts with flaps,leather console cover,Corvette hood decal,custom powder coated calipers(Mike Golding),Vette Stripes,color matched door handles,Hawk non dusting brake pads,Lloyd custom floor mats,GM trunk deck liner, C-6 Fangs front skid bar protectors,Side Gill remote cove lighting,Center console insulator,Sequential turn signals,Sill guard protectors,Mild to Wild Exhaust remote control,Front curb alert,High Intensity lights (low,high and running) over $7000.00 in these options not counting any labor.
Kelly blue book retail shows $56,049 OBO I would accept $53000 with the $7000.00 in upgrades included. If you are willing to work the cars paperwork thru a dealer then I can give you more savings on this awesome car.
The car is located in the Knoxville Tn area. Remember this is a southern car never exposed to snow,salt or bad winter weather. I will consider a delivery depending on buyer and location. SOLD SOLD SOLD THIS CAR WAS AN EXCELLENT CAR AND BROUGHT APPROPRIATE MONEY. WOULD REALLY LIKE TO HAVE KEPT IT IF THE $$$ WERE THERE. IT WAS A KEEPER
Attached Images       

Last edited by blue max; 09-01-2015 at 09:15 AM. Reason: SOLD SOLD SOLD
Old 07-27-2015, 09:08 AM
blue max
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by blue max
2013 grand sport convertible crystal red light cashmere interior ,3lt with only 9995 miles. Window sticker was $76,535.00(window sticker(pictured) and build sheet)
brand new michelins super sports tires,march 2013 delivery.magnetic selective ride control, power top,six speed paddle shift,dual mode exhaust,full width spoiler,cross flag embroidery on headrest,head up, chrome wheels.
No damage history, car fax guarantee with a clear title this car is still covered under 3 years full warranty until march of 2016
the car has 26 upgrades door panel protectors,pfadt alignment,zcool thermal tunnel shield,xpel paint protection(10 year warranty),window tint,carbon fiber side skirts with flaps,leather console cover,corvette hood decal,custom powder coated calipers(mike golding),vette stripes,color matched door handles,hawk non dusting brake pads,lloyd custom floor mats,gm trunk deck liner, c-6 fangs front skid bar protectors,side gill remote cove lighting,center console insulator,sequential turn signals,sill guard protectors,mild to wild exhaust remote control,front curb alert,high intensity lights (low,high and running) over $7000.00 in these options not counting any labor.
Kelly blue book retail shows $56,049 obo i would accept that with the $7000.00 in upgrades included. If you are willing to work the cars paperwork thru a dealer then i can give you more savings on this awesome car.
The car is located in the knoxville tn area. I will consider a delivery depending on buyer and location.
ttt
Old 07-28-2015, 10:57 AM
blue max
Burning Brakes

2013 grand sport convertible crystal red light cashmere interior ,3lt with only 9995 miles. Window sticker was $76,535.00(window sticker(pictured) and build sheet)
brand new michelins super sports tires,march 2013 delivery.magnetic selective ride control, power top,six speed paddle shift,dual mode exhaust,full width spoiler,cross flag embroidery on headrest,head up, chrome wheels.
No damage history, car fax guarantee with a clear title this car is still covered under 3 years full warranty until march of 2016
the car has 26 upgrades door panel protectors,pfadt alignment,zcool thermal tunnel shield,xpel paint protection(10 year warranty),window tint,carbon fiber side skirts with flaps,leather console cover,corvette hood decal,custom powder coated calipers(mike golding),vette stripes,color matched door handles,hawk non dusting brake pads,lloyd custom floor mats,gm trunk deck liner, c-6 fangs front skid bar protectors,side gill remote cove lighting,center console insulator,sequential turn signals,sill guard protectors,mild to wild exhaust remote control,front curb alert,high intensity lights (low,high and running) over $7000.00 in these options not counting any labor.
Kelly blue book retail shows $56,049 obo i would accept that with the $7000.00 in upgrades included. If you are willing to work the cars paperwork thru a dealer then i can give you more savings on this awesome car.
The car is located in the knoxville tn area. I will consider a delivery depending on buyer and location.
ttt
Old 07-28-2015, 10:59 AM
blue max
Burning Brakes

2013 Grand Sport convertible Crystal Red Light Cashmere interior ,3LT with only 9995 miles. Window sticker was $76,535.00(window sticker(pictured) and build sheet)
Brand New Michelins Super Sports tires,March 2013 delivery.Magnetic Selective ride control, power top,six speed paddle shift,dual mode exhaust,full width spoiler,cross flag embroidery on headrest,head up, chrome wheels.
no damage history, Car fax guarantee with a clear title THIS CAR IS STILL COVERED UNDER 3 YEARS FULL WARRANTY UNTIL MARCH OF 2016
The car has 26 upgrades door panel protectors,PFADT alignment,Zcool thermal tunnel shield,Xpel paint protection(10 year Warranty),window tint,carbon fiber side skirts with flaps,leather console cover,Corvette hood decal,custom powder coated calipers(Mike Golding),Vette Stripes,color matched door handles,Hawk non dusting brake pads,Lloyd custom floor mats,GM trunk deck liner, C-6 Fangs front skid bar protectors,Side Gill remote cove lighting,Center console insulator,Sequential turn signals,Sill guard protectors,Mild to Wild Exhaust remote control,Front curb alert,High Intensity lights (low,high and running) over $7000.00 in these options not counting any labor.
Kelly blue book retail shows $56,049 OBO I would accept that with the $7000.00 in upgrades included. If you are willing to work the cars paperwork thru a dealer then I can give you more savings on this awesome car.
The car is located in the Knoxville Tn area. I will consider a delivery depending on buyer and location.
ttt
Old 08-06-2015, 02:12 PM
blue max
Burning Brakes

2013 Grand Sport convertible Crystal Red Light Cashmere interior ,3LT with only 9995 miles. Window sticker was $76,535.00(window sticker(pictured) and build sheet) OK ALL YOU FOLKS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE PRICE TO BE LOWERED MAKE ME A REASONABLE OFFER AND WE WILL SEE IF IT CAN HAPPEN. THERE IS NOTHING LISTED FOR SALE IN THE FORUM WITH ALL THIS CAR HAS ON IT. THIS COLOR IS HIGHLY REGARDED UPGRADE. BRAND NEW TIRES ON OTHER CARS OFFERED WILL RUN $1400 AS THE ORIGINAL GOOD YEARS ARE AWFUL
Kelly blue book retail shows $56,049 OBO I would accept that with the $7000.00 in upgrades included. If you are willing to work the cars paperwork thru a dealer then I can give you more savings on this awesome car.
The car is located in the Knoxville Tn area. I will consider a delivery depending on buyer and location.
ttt
Old 08-08-2015, 09:11 AM
blue max
Burning Brakes

ttt
ttt
Old 08-12-2015, 09:01 AM
blue max
Burning Brakes

ttt
Old 08-16-2015, 04:54 PM
blue max
Burning Brakes

2013 grand sport convertible crystal red light cashmere interior ,3lt with only 9995 miles. Window sticker was $76,535.00(window sticker(pictured) and build sheet) ok all you folks have been waiting for the price to be lowered make me a reasonable offer and we will see if it can happen. There is nothing listed for sale in the forum with all this car has on it. This color is highly regarded upgrade. Brand new tires on other cars offered will run $1400 as the original good years are awful
ttt
Old 08-17-2015, 06:50 AM
VatorMan
Team Owner

Received 44 Likes on 27 Posts
CI 6-7-8 Veteran
St. Jude's Donor '06-'10-'11, '15

<p><strong>Interference in a For Sale thread</strong> </p><p>If you don&rsquo;t like the price or item being offered in for sale thread, take it to e-mail or PMs. Better still, just move on to a thread that is offering something you like the price on.<br /><br />If you post a criticism of the price or the quality of the item being offered, you will be in violation of Forum rules and subject to sanctions.<br /><br />If you post your own for sale items to the for sale thread started by someone else, you also are in violation of Forum rules. Start your own thread, rather than jumping into the thread of someone else.<br /><br />If your contribution to a for sale thread does not advance the sale, you are in the way.</p>

Last edited by johnodrake; 08-18-2015 at 09:11 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To 2013 Grand Sport 3LT vert 9995 Miles $56,049 OBO

Quick Reply: 2013 Grand Sport 3LT vert 9995 Miles $56,049 OBO