Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS 2011 Grand Sport - New Motor +++

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2015, 09:36 AM
Mecinoid
Racer

Received 66 Likes on 32 Posts

Default F/S 2011 Grand Sport with a New Motor +++

I bought a Grand Sport with a new motor and clutch in December after waiting for a year to find a Green C7. Gave up on the search.

Well, I found that C7 and now am selling my C6 and a couple of other cars to pay for it. 1998 Supercharged Formula Firebird etc...

Very Clean Grand Sport. Dealer installed NEW Motor and Clutch. Motor has about 2,000 miles on it and was broken in nicely. Never raced motor. Motor was replaced by Chevrolet due to Automotive Oil Change where they didn't understand dry sump and overfilled it. Documented as such by Chevrolet. Still warranted. I have New Motor Paperwork in hand as well. I am a Corvette Enthusiast so you know it was well kept. Clay barred so paint is awesomely smooth. I own a 2003 Corvette Special Anniversary Edition as well but I keeping that. Therefore, the C6 and some other cars have to go.... :-(

Included with the car and installed New Ceramic Brakes and Cross Drilled Rotors (less than 500 miles). New Michelin Super Sport Tires (also less than 500 miles). New Grand Sport Embroidered Console Lid.

There is nothing wrong with this car. I have even installed HUD controls with the thought of buying HUD Projector. Projector not included. However, I will purchase and install the projector if you like after sale for $500 or you can buy the kit for $400 and install it yourself.

I have gone completely through this car to make it is like new. I will miss her dearly. I am in the position to sell her at a loss, slightly below market value. Asking $41,500 Less Vehicles are going for over 43-48K.

I will have it delivered for free to continental US. If you pick it up $40,500 is the price.

I will post pictures ASAP. Just posting to get things going.

I do not believe you will find a better deal out there.. I shopped for over two years to find this beauty.

Last edited by Mecinoid; 08-18-2015 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Add Pictures

Quick Reply: FS 2011 Grand Sport - New Motor +++