Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

2010 zr1 lpe 710

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2015, 08:42 PM
ASASN
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by IMXCITD
Congrats Mike!

What's next?

You still have bikes?

Thanks my friend.....

Lol....I don't know what's next, if anything.! I may just mod the Viper a little and/or supercharge the Raptor.!! It's my new daily and typically I don't mess with my daily's...but I think a 700 horse Raptor would be fun.!!

Ahhhh, the bikes.....I wish I could tell you I still had one or more, but I can't, they're all gone.!! The wife kinda put a lock down on the bikes.
I would however like to try, for dirt, a KTM 450 factory edition. I'm not in the shape I used to be, but I could get a wild hair and try one, it be easier to convince the wife.
Street....I'm not a big fan of the new Panigale, I don't know, I just don't like the look...something in the tail I think.! I do search from time to time for an 08 1098R, actually called about a couple over the past few years, but never pulled the trigger. I would like to try a Desmo, since I haven't had one, maybe one day....but these are much harder to get over with the wife.!!

Anyway, sorry for the novel...lol.!!
Old 09-02-2015, 12:16 AM
x88
Drifting

Received 73 Likes on 40 Posts

Wow I'm so glad this sold otherwise I could have done something silly like use the house fund on a toy

Quick Reply: 2010 zr1 lpe 710