Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 2011 Grand Sport

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2015, 10:26 PM
Redvette_22
Safety Car

Received 35 Likes on 25 Posts

Default FS: 2011 Grand Sport

I am putting my 2011 Grand Sport up for sale. It is a Jetstream Blue/Grey Interior, 3LT, A6, NAV, Magnet Ride, Aftermarket ZR1 style rims, NPP/Dual Mode Exhaust, plus all the normal 3LT options--Heated Sport Seats, Satellite Radio, HUD, Auto A/C, pulse wipers, rear defogger. I do have some mods that include, flashing 3rd brake light, sequential taillight kit (both from RPI), Airaid (250-230 style), Mild to Wild switch (came with car), new battery & Pat G. tune. The car has 15,584 miles on it currently, but I do drive it once in a while. I bought the car with just 3,000 miles on it when it was traded in on a 2014 Vette (to the selling dealer no less) and it still has time left on the GMPP zero deductible warranty. I did have the local dealer do work on it before the "GM Certified Used Car" warranty expired, just to be safe, although the work may not have really been necessary, but the dealer did it to be sure everything was perfect. I had Goodyear replace the front tires after I got home due to the "normal" Grand Sport early tire wear, and the Goodyear dealer did an alignment they found gave better tire wear. This worked so well that the rear tires are the OE tires and still have about 6/32" (from the original 8/32") and the fronts are even better, even now that the car has just over 15,000 miles on it. On other thing that my wife and I did was to take the car to the NCM for the "Museum Experience", so it has that sticker on it. I am alone and retired and don't need more then one car in the house, so I'm selling the Vette. I am asking $41,000 or best offer, so if your interested, please let me know. I don't frequent the forum much anymore so give me time to respond if you PM or post on the thread.

I will get some current pictures as quickly as possible and post them to the thread.
Old 12-31-2015, 01:01 AM
Redvette_22
Safety Car

Received 35 Likes on 25 Posts

sold

Last edited by Redvette_22; 12-31-2015 at 01:02 AM.

Quick Reply: FS: 2011 Grand Sport