Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 2008 C6 Z51 3LT NPP 470rwhp Garage Kept

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2016, 03:54 PM
TaylorF511
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2008 C6 Z51 3LT NPP 470rwhp Garage Kept

I am sadly putting my car up for sale.

2008 Black Corvette, six speed, LS3 engine, Z51 suspension, 3LT option package, Titanium grey two-tone leather seats with cross flagged embroidered head rests. Car is fully sound deadened with Dynamat. Bose premium radio package with six CD/DVD changer, aux input, XM/Sirius radio. On Star equipped. Interior has complete LED lighting installed. MGW short throw shifter.

3LT package includes HUD, poer telescoping steering wheel. heated seats, universal home remote, side impact airbags, driver and passenger power adjustable sport bucket seats, steering wheel radio controls.

The Z51 performance package includes larger cross drilled rotor brakes, performance tuned upgraded stabilizer bars, sprains, shocks and gear ratios.

Exterior mods include:

Windows are 3M tinted with the darkest legal limit in the state of Florida.
Black Spider rims with Nitto Invo 305/30/ZR19 rears and 265/35/ZR18 fronts.
Car is lowered one inch on stock bolts(can be raised back to stock height.)
C7 Carbon Extended ZR1 spoiler
SMD switchback turn signal LEDs
Detailed brakes with stainless hubs, black Corvetee caliper covers, and black coated lug nuts.
35w HID fog-lights output 3400 Lumens

LS3 mods include:

LG Motorsports Long Tube Headers with 3 inch Y pipe
Dual mode exhaust(wild to mild) system with remote control in cockpit.
LG Motorsports G6XE Three Bolt Cam Kit.
New cam sprocket
Katech C-5-R Chain
Comp Cams 921 Dual Springs
Comp Cams Hardened Pushrods
Titanium Retainers
Comp Chain Tensioner
CNC'ed Throttle Body
Varam Cold Air Intake
Oil Catch Can
SLP Under Drive Pulley

The car has some minor rock chip damage on the front bumper and hood. The headlights are starting to fade but with compounding, polish, and wax they stay ok.

Every six months I (in order listed) clay bar, Medium Cut Polish(Menerza), Super Finish Polish(Menerza), Black Light(Chemical Guys), Jet Seal(Chemical Guys), and Butter Wax(Chemical Guys). All polishes, glazes, compounds, and waxes are applied with proper pads using a Torq Buffer. Finishing products are applied with foam pads for best finish. Doing this method keeps the swirls/scratches gone. Every two months I apply Black Light(Chemical Guys) which is a very light polish that gives an astounding depth and shine to the car.

Miles:

Asking:
$30,000
Attached Images              

Last edited by TaylorF511; 01-12-2016 at 11:31 PM.
Old 01-03-2016, 11:08 AM
69cvette
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

beautiful car! almost tempts me to sell my cam only C5Z haha If I was still looking I'd be all over this car. who did the tuning? any videos of the car running?
Old 01-03-2016, 11:56 PM
TaylorF511
Cruising

Originally Posted by 69cvette
beautiful car! almost tempts me to sell my cam only C5Z haha If I was still looking I'd be all over this car. who did the tuning? any videos of the car running?
Thank you! Tuning was done by Horsepower Sales Inc. I recently had the car dyno'd by my areas best tuner just to make sure air to fuel and timings were good. Tune checked out perfect. I will upload videos of the car running.
Old 01-12-2016, 11:31 PM
TaylorF511
Cruising

Bump

Get notified of new replies

To FS: 2008 C6 Z51 3LT NPP 470rwhp Garage Kept

Quick Reply: FS: 2008 C6 Z51 3LT NPP 470rwhp Garage Kept