Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTS: 2010 ZR1 cyber grey 3zr, new Golen Race Engine, 750+ whp

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2016, 03:58 PM
UrbanKnight
Drifting

Received 122 Likes on 97 Posts

Default WTS: 2010 ZR1 cyber grey 3zr, new Golen Race Engine, 750+ whp

Alright, so after getting bit by the track bug, I ended up buying two race prepped Z06’s. Ultimately, I decided to hit the track hard, and I just can’t justify chopping up this beautiful ZR1 to do it. So I am going to keep one of the race z06’s to be my track toy…I may forget some upgrades, so I’ll add to the post as it comes to me.

I bought this car two years ago, and it’s undergone some improvements to make it a fantastic HPDE/autocross machine. This car does just about everything beautifully, without sacrificing its status as a full street car. If you want to be an HPDE Champion (sarcasm intended), this is the car for you. This car spent its early years being a development car for Lingenfelters 710 Kit in conjunction with dyno-Comp. I have a video clip of Bob Bondurant Taking it for a spin around his track when the car was first modded. It was sold at about 2000 miles to a collector, who stuck it in the celebrity car museum in Missouri while driving occasionally, until I bought it with 4000 miles on it. Since then, I have focused on making the car the absolute best HPDE machine it can be… Add some Slicks and you are ready to tear up the track, or use street tires if that’s your thing… With my novice skillset, I am running 2:24 at Sebring, 2:04 at Daytona.

Specs:
2010 ZR1 Cyber Grey with ebony 3ZR interior
78xx miles

Driveline:
Makes 750whp/700tq ish.(have seen readings as high as 770...cold day) You could gain 30 more hp/tq if you retune for the synergy intake. Car runs on 93 pump gas….. Motor build just cost me $20k…my loss your gain
My stock motor started frying its rings at 6950 Miles. I had the motor pulled and had Chad Golen at Golen race engines build a full brand new motor to be setup for HPDE use.(600 ish miles currently) The old block had some cylinder scoring, so I bought a brand new LS9 bare block and had it machined exclusively for this build.
Titanium Intake/Exhaust valves
Heads Race ported and polished
Got a fully ported blower and snout from Drew (Zbestz@straightline performance)
Block is custom wiseco pistons on Factory titanium rods and crank
Katech Oil pump
NW 102 TB
Lingenfelter CAI
160* thermostat
LPE Snout with 2.6 pulley
LPE 14% lower damper
Kooks 2” Jet hot coated headers
Kooks Xpipe (no cats)
Corsa Sport exhaust
Mild Cam

Tranny:
RPS XPS Triple Carbon Clutch
Tick Master Cylinder- (Give the car a heavy clutch pedal, but dead hooks on the track)
Remote bleeder

Dual Catch Cans- One Mighty mouse(dirty side), one Elite engineering(clean side)

Fluids- Car is still currently running Joe Gibbs racing Break In oil. I usually run Redline racing oil and change all fluids every 3 hpde’s or 500 miles, whichever comes first. Obviously, haven’t got it there with this motor. All other fluids are fresh.
Brakes and clutch are all running Castrol SRF

Cooling: (I have every cooling mod they made short of running an ice tank in the rear)

C&R Intercooler bricks ($1500)
Straightline/Drew’s intercooler package- Car has a driver side and passenger side expansion tank, a front mounted fuel rail cooler and the factory tank, holding 2 gallons more than stock
LPE/Stewart Warner High performance intercooler pump- Just installed
Magnusson intercooler
LG ZR1 radiator

Suspension:

GM T1 Sway Bars
Gm T1 Springs
Slighly Modified Pfadt Aggressive street Alignment (-2.0 up front 1.6 rear)
Pfadt Solid Tranny Mounts (no more missed 3rd gear)
Elite Engineering Thermal insulated Tunnel Brace
New Brake Pads installed on all 4 corners at 7100 miles, used pads included as well

Interior:

Brey Krause Fire extinguisher Mount with extinguisher
SharkBar Harness bar
Headliner currently removed for helmet clearance (I’m 6’5), but included
Gm Suede/blue stich Steering wheel, shifterboot and shift ****

Exterior:

Hood has ACS Composites hood vent professionally painted Matte Black(I still have the original window if you really want it)
Tires are currently Pilot Super Sports (Not PS2’s). and are under 800 miles old on chrome OEM ZR1 rims.
APR GTC-500 Wing mounted on the hatch deck- Hatch still works, but need support when open due to the weight of the wing
APR Carbon rear Splitter
Tow Hooks Front and rear
Factory front splitter and side skirts (in good shape, but not perfect)
Clear Bra (actually Invisishield) ON front slitter, Front bumper, Almost front half of hood and front fenders- Doing a great job on keeping track debri at bay, but it's starting to show its age (been on since car was new)

I paid 75k for the car, and have put over $25k into it in the past 6 months.

Asking 77k obo. ----BLOWOUT!!! REDUCED TO 70K !!!

Wells Fargo Still has the title, and will turn around title in 7 days after payoff.

May entertain trades, but….. gonna have to like it… Cars, trucks, bikes etc. If it has good value and cash, I’m game.

Some Pics: Note- Car comes with factory chrome wheels.(I really need to do an updated photoshoot-Sorry....
Full Album, including when I first bought it
http://s245.photobucket.com/user/Urb...ary/2010%20ZR1

Some random shots- Including when CCW used the car to test a new set of wheels they made.

Last edited by UrbanKnight; 04-21-2016 at 04:27 PM.
Old 02-11-2016, 03:26 PM
blacklist
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Do you still have the CCW SP16's?
Old 02-11-2016, 03:51 PM
UrbanKnight
Drifting

No. Only what is listed in the ad. Those wheels were only used for a photoshoot with CCW. I never owned them
Old 02-26-2016, 10:51 PM
UrbanKnight
Drifting

Bump.. will look at trades too!
Old 03-21-2016, 08:22 AM
UrbanKnight
Drifting

BUMP for offers! Plus fresh pics

Old 04-21-2016, 04:28 PM
UrbanKnight