Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 - $28500

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2016, 10:39 AM
Davedonk08
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 - $28500

Posting up my beautiful Victory Red Z06 for sale with only 41k miles on her!! this beauty comes with a 7.0 V8 thats pushing 505hp and 470b-ft of torque!!!It has been a great car, very quick and powerful with a great sounding Butterfly-valve exhaust.This is one of my favorite rides I have owned so far but time has come to part ways with it.

Car is completely stock and well taken care of. I have just serviced the car recently with an Mobil 1 Synthetic oil change, brand new set of Michelin tires and brake pads, all services were done at the dealership & I have all records if needed. I also have 2 set of wheels for this car, I am currently running stock Z06 wheels, but I also have a set of WCC 946 Forged Wheels that I can include if driver wants them for a low price.

Comes with a 2LZ Preferred Equipment package interior which includes Heads up Display, Heated 2-tone leather seats that match the car. Carbon fiber trim all around. some more options you may find interesting are - Bose premium Sound System with Navigation Unit, XM Satelite Radio *Pwr Telescoping Steering wheel *Auto diming rear view mirror w compass *Driver ext mirrow w autodimming *Memory package *Universal Home remote *Driver and passenger side airbags *Luggage shade & parcel net *Enhanced Acoustic Package *, On star Ready.

KBB & Nada Car Guides has this car listed as $36,000-$37,000 so I'm asking a really low price for a excellent condition car that has never been wrecked. I am asking only $28,500 !

Only con about this car is it has a salvage title due to water flood but actually there was no water damage to the car. The car was actually parked in a parking garage when the the parking garage was flooded, water only got to the wheels of the car & insurance towed the car away. Previous owner can vouch for that as well! Car never had any issues mechanicaly or electronically.
SERIOUS INQURIES ONLY - NO TRADES. Can call or text me anytime at # 864 - 529 - 1964. Buyer is responsible for Vehicle Pick-up or Shipping!

Chevrolet Corvette Z06, Grand Sport, Cts-v, Viper, Camaro SS, Shelby Gt, c6, c5, c7, ls1, ls2, ls6, ls7
porsche, challenger, hellcat, charger, audi
Attached Images                     
Old 05-03-2016, 11:57 AM
TWOBUELLS
Drifting

Received 45 Likes on 40 Posts

Location ?
Old 05-03-2016, 11:58 AM
Davedonk08
Intermediate

Inman, SC 29349
Old 05-03-2016, 11:58 AM
TWOBUELLS
Drifting

Received 45 Likes on 40 Posts

Default Zo6

SteveDoten@ARH
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 36 Likes on 32 Posts

Any documentation/papers on the flood salvage event?
Old 05-03-2016, 04:35 PM
Mikiez06
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I have a close friend looking for a Z and I am with Steve that we will need to see the documentation that states the actual extent of the water damage.
Kinda hard to believe water just got to the wheels and they salvaged it anyway.
Old 05-03-2016, 05:25 PM
kdzil
1st Gear

doesn't salvage mean not worth to repair?
Old 05-03-2016, 07:15 PM
Davedonk08
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Mikiez06
I have a close friend looking for a Z and I am with Steve that we will need to see the documentation that states the actual extent of the water damage.
Kinda hard to believe water just got to the wheels and they salvaged it anyway.
per conversation with the previous owner, the insurance totaled the car because the water went up to the bottom of the doors and the carpet inside got wet, thats it the carpet was barely wet when i got the car. and he said the insurance did total loss on the car. came and towed it away. I do not know what documentation you need to prove it, i can send you the messages of my conversation with him or can give you his phone number if you want to contact but I dont know if he will like that. When i got the car everything ran fine no problems what so ever. and keep in mind this was fresh water from rain not salt water so will not have problems with electronics either. let me know if you need any other info.
Old 05-03-2016, 07:15 PM
Davedonk08
Intermediate

Originally Posted by SteveDoten@ARH
Any documentation/papers on the flood salvage event?
per conversation with the previous owner, the insurance totaled the car because the water went up to the bottom of the doors and the carpet inside got wet, thats it the carpet was barely wet when i got the car. and he said the insurance did total loss on the car. came and towed it away. I do not know what documentation you need to prove it, i can send you the messages of my conversation with him or can give you his phone number if you want to contact but I dont know if he will like that. When i got the car everything ran fine no problems what so ever. and keep in mind this was fresh water from rain not salt water so will not have problems with electronics either. let me know if you need any other info.
Old 05-03-2016, 07:21 PM
Davedonk08
Intermediate

Originally Posted by kdzil
doesn't salvage mean not worth to repair?

Title was Florida Salvage Rebuildable Flood, but once i registered it in South Carolina it goes to Salvage Title, only because SC dont have Rebuilt Titles.
Old 05-04-2016, 12:01 AM
LSMONSTER
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Vette

Any trades??pm me
Old 05-04-2016, 12:07 PM
Davedonk08
Intermediate

Originally Posted by LSMONSTER
Any trades??pm me
no trades
Old 05-04-2016, 01:01 PM
maigic
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Carfax shows Flood damage,mileage inconsistency and 5 owners with the last owner buying it 2 months ago.............Carfax history based retail $19000 is what they are showing.
How many miles have you put on it ?? I am assuming since its not on the carfax the title is not actual miles or exempt?
Old 05-04-2016, 01:05 PM
Davedonk08
Intermediate

Originally Posted by maigic
Carfax shows Flood damage,mileage inconsistency and 5 owners with the last owner buying it 2 months ago.............Carfax history based retail $19000 is what they are showing.
How many miles have you put on it ?? I am assuming since its not on the carfax the title is not actual miles or exempt?
Mileage is actual states on title as well. and I bought the car through a dealer thats why theres more owners. i have the car since New years. I bought last week of December. i got it at 38k miles now going on 42k.
Old 05-04-2016, 09:37 PM
Shood01
6th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just wondering reason for selling after only having a few months? Has the car had any head or valve issues and if so has it been addressed? How much extra was you looking for on the ccw wheels? I am interested in your z. Thanks. Nice ride
Old 05-04-2016, 10:23 PM
Davedonk08
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Shood01
Just wondering reason for selling after only having a few months? Has the car had any head or valve issues and if so has it been addressed? How much extra was you looking for on the ccw wheels? I am interested in your z. Thanks. Nice ride
I am selling the car because I need cash I want to buy land and build a house. and no issues with valves or head, everything runs great. If you are interested in it with the wheels pm me and we can discuss a price with the wheels.
Old 05-05-2016, 06:00 AM
281.mustang
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

I'm not saying the previous owner didn't actually give you that story, but this whole thread sounds fishy as hell. The fact that you're selling it a few months after picking it up doesn't give much validity to it being a problem-free car.

GL with the sale but I wouldn't be surprised if people only offer you the value of a legitimate salvage title Z.

Get notified of new replies

To 2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 - $28500

Old 05-05-2016, 08:58 AM
Davedonk08
Intermediate

Originally Posted by 281.mustang
I'm not saying the previous owner didn't actually give you that story, but this whole thread sounds fishy as hell. The fact that you're selling it a few months after picking it up doesn't give much validity to it being a problem-free car.

GL with the sale but I wouldn't be surprised if people only offer you the value of a legitimate salvage title Z.
Your welcome to come test it out before you buy nobody is forcing you to buy it. I dont have any problems with the car. and thats why i put a low price because it is a salvage title.
Old 05-05-2016, 09:06 AM
Mikiez06
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Davedonk08
the parking garage was flooded, water only got to the wheels of the car & insurance towed the car away.

Originally Posted by Davedonk08
the insurance totaled the car because the water went up to the bottom of the doors and the carpet inside got wet, thats it the carpet was barely wet when i got the car. other info.
So at first you say water only got to the wheels and the latest reply is all the way inside getting the carpet and electrical wet.

Would you care to elaborate on how much you paid for the flood vehicle?

Only reason now Im asking is you sounded defensive in your reply to Steve and I. The insurance company will have DETAILED documentation in order to eat the cost of buying the vehicle.
Can you provide the insurance company info ?

Here is some good reading information for potential buyers.
https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/blog/bu...u-high-and-dry
Old 05-05-2016, 09:14 AM
kit5pt0
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 281.mustang
this whole thread sounds fishy as hell. .
i agree. this whole thread smells of desperation

Quick Reply: 2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 - $28500