Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

2005 Black 3LT Supercharged C6 41k Miles

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2016, 02:37 PM
Chrisnuts
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 Black 3LT Supercharged C6 41k Miles RPM Trans, Diff and much more

I am selling my 2005 3LT Corvette Z51 6spd manual. Car is located in Lakeville, MN. There are 41k miles on the car. It is an extremely fast and fun car to drive. It is supercharged with a fully built drive train putting down 586rwhp and 567rwtq on a mild tune with a wide body rear conversion. The car was built by Ragin Racinin Louisiana which is where I purchased the car from. I have all of the receipts from the build totaling over $35k. This car was built right and is much faster than a Z06. However, I've decided to focus on another hobby of mine for the time being. This car had the factory Z51 package, but everything in the suspension and brakes have been upgraded with Z06 parts or better. It is fully loaded with the 3LT option which includes NAV, HUD(heads up display), power heated seats, removable targa top and much more. It is black exterior with all black leather interior. The center console and gauge surround have been updated to the 08+ black and Carbon Fiber to compliment the rest of the black interior. Being that it is a black car, it could of course use a good polish and there are some rock chips on the front end. Overall the car is very nice. Below is a list of the info done to the car(I'm sure I've forgotten some things).
I am looking to get SOLD!!. Call or text Chris @ 952-201-4106. Or PM me.

Engine/Super Charger: ECS 1500 Supercharger Kit(Brand newair filter), Ported LS2 oil pump, IWIS Timing Chain, Ragin Racin Stinger Cam 224/232 113 LSA .625/.625 lift, New lifters, Manley.700 NexTek Springs and Retainers, LS2 Intake Manifold and Throttle Body have been ported, 60lb Injectors, MSD Boost A Pump(this comes with the superchargerkit). Mighty Mouse catch can PCV system with check valves for boost andvacuum(mounted behind battery).

Exhaust: American Racing Stainless Headers 1 7/8" to 3" with no cats and 3" X pipe. It exits through a B&B PRT No Drone stainless exhaust system. This car sounds awesome and while cruising on the highway it is extremely comfortable with very little to no drone.

Drivetrain: RPM Level V T56 Built Transmission, RPM Stage 3 06+ Built Differential with 3.90 Gears, BC2 RPS Billet Carbon Fiber Twin Disc Racing Clutch with Aluminum Flywheel, New GM Slave Cylinder, Remote Clutch Bleeder Line, MGW Shifter with Brand New OEM Leather ****, Thicker Aluminum Tunnel Plate for better heat reduction.

Suspension/ Brakes: The car is Lowered on stock bolts. The factory leaf springs have been changed with Z06 springs, The sway bars have been upgraded to Z06 sway bars, Brand New Bilstein Shocks all around, Aligned with Pfadt Racing Alignment Specs. Z06 Calipers, Stoptech Pads and OEM Rotors on all 4 corners installed with Stainless braided lines. There is a line lock installed on the car as well with a discreet activation button located inside the ashtray door. The car handles and stops great.

Wheels/Tires/Body: Factory OEM Z06 Chrome wheels front and rear with New TPMS sensors. The front tires are 275/35ZR18 Nitto Invos with about 80% tread left. The rears are Band New 355/30ZR19 Pirelli PZero tires. They make this car HOOK and GO!(The tires aren't matched because the matching front Pirelli's are run flats and I didn't want that). The rear of the car has been converted to the Z06 wide body to fit the Massive 355 tire. All OEM GM parts were used for the body conversion. A Brand New windshield was installed last fall.

Interior: A SafeCraft fire extinguisher is installed in front of the passenger seat on the floor. All interior lighting has been converted to LED along with LED footwell strips. The floor mats and rear cargo mat are Lloyds Premium mats with the Jake Racing logo. The center console is the 08+ Carbon Fiber console along with the 08+ all Black Gauge surround. All buttons and switches were replaced at the same time in the two interior pieces. The shift boot, E-brake boot and center console lid have been upgraded and replaced with real leather with silver stitching. The interior on this car is extremely nice with all the upgrades. It has the rear trunk divider as well with organizer trays. It will come with the OEM rear sunshade and cargo organizer net.

Misc: This car has the column lock bypass done to it. It will come with a nice fleece fitted car cover. The clutch and brake fluids were bled and changed over the winter. All of the fluids in the entire drive train have been changed last winter with all Royal Purple fluids along with all new filters including the cabin filter. I will send the car with extra oil, filter and supercharger oil as well. The radio has iPod integration through the factory XM receiver as well. The lower air dam plastics are off of the car currently, but all 3 pieces will go with the car.
Attached Images         

Last edited by Chrisnuts; 06-11-2016 at 11:02 PM.
Old 05-09-2016, 02:41 PM
Chrisnuts
Intermediate

More Pictures.
Attached Images             
Old 05-09-2016, 02:46 PM
Chrisnuts
Intermediate

And More.
Attached Images   
Old 05-09-2016, 03:07 PM
Chrisnuts
Intermediate

Videos:

Idle Video:

3rd to 4th Gear Pull. About 80% throttle and shifted early(tires and roads were still cool):

Last edited by Chrisnuts; 05-09-2016 at 03:13 PM.
Old 05-20-2016, 08:07 AM
Chrisnuts
Intermediate

Price Drop Bump...
Old 05-20-2016, 11:34 AM
amlarson2001
Pro

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Great looking car my fellow MN'er. Good luck. Love the plate
Old 05-23-2016, 10:30 AM
Chrisnuts