Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTB C6 with blown engine

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2016, 02:22 AM
VetteRacer85
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB C6 with blown engine

Anyone have a c6 for sale fairly cheap. That has a blown engine can have some other cosmetic flaws like scratches and chips as well. Just nothing to bad.
Let me know.
Old 05-29-2016, 05:33 PM
Kolk1
Pro

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Debating on selling or building mine, but I doubt id sell it cheap just because how much money I have in it. Mine did almost 800whp before I hurt the motor. Its a 08 Z51 manual, 50k miles. LONG list of mods, just needs a long block. lol I just pulled the heads to see what the damage was, now im just debating on building a block or so on. Im in IL just north of St Louis.

A&A kit, V2 Ttrim, 3.33 pulley, 50mm Raceport BOV
ID850s, all new rails, lines so on.
Fore fuel kit with twin 365 pumps
PatG cam
Kook headers
Corsa exhaust
RXT clutch

Audio is Pioneer NEX 4100 radio, alpine amps, alpine sub, pioneer kevlar speakers, lots of sound deadening and so on.

My observation during tear down, all BTR dual springs look fine. 1 Comp push rod is bent, heads and block are worthless.

Ive been fighting a fuel issue for awhile, kept having very bad lean spikes. So I did the ID850s and Fore fuel system, at that point all fuel issues were fixed, but we think the damage was already done, we did a couple WOT pulls, everything logged great, low 11s A/F all the way to redline, but something let go on our very last pull. #7 and 8 pistons left the party.

Last edited by Kolk1; 05-29-2016 at 05:35 PM.

Quick Reply: WTB C6 with blown engine