Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

2007 Lemans Blue Z51 3lt M6 34kmiles

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2016, 11:36 AM
Owenco
Advanced

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Default 2007 Lemans Blue Z51 3lt M6 34kmiles

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/5703095221.html

My asking price is $26,750
Location is Cleveland Ohio

Some items I left out of the ad due to most common people not understanding. I replaced the Harmonic balancer with a Powerbond balancer, ARP stud, and Gatorback belts, (Followed TSB)...Didn't need it, just precautionary. Also did the axle nuts, double nutted. (Followed TSB). And did the differential fluid change (Followed TSB). Brand new Carbotech 1521 low dust pads(original were 70%) still have them. Also did the notorious sway bar bushings with Moog lifetime warranty front and back. The Corsa exhaust is the extreme, and sounds wonderful (have stock exhaust). The aftermarket head unit is a Kenwood with Garmin Navigation. Extremely nice and user friendly. Ive never been into stereos, but the aftermarket speakers and subwoofer sound amazing. Has handsfree phone as well. This is a very well maintained and sorted Corvette. Needs NOTHING. Call or text with any questions or interest. 216-347-1001

Quick Reply: 2007 Lemans Blue Z51 3lt M6 34kmiles