Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS 2007 C6 Z06 11,900 miles Perfect

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2016, 08:19 PM
JRRSA
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS 2007 C6 Z06 11,900 miles Perfect

C6Z only 11,900 miles. If you are looking for an amazing garage queen C6Z, I can honestly say this car is absolutely perfect in every way. Owned by an extremely meticulous enthusiast. The pictures don’t do the car justice. I know some will scoff at this but it has never seen precipitation of any kind.

Always a Sunday morning driver when the weather is nice. It’s perfect in every way….Never damaged or any paintwork, ever. Not a scratch. It’s in as new condition, inside, outside and underneath. This is the classic case of “I preserved it for the next owner”. Clearly, my loss someone’s gain.

Expel clear film on the nose, new Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Z06 floor mats and Z06 cargo mat, carpet is in as new perfect condition. Completely turnkey with not one expense spared when it came to maintenance. Given the extremely low mileage, the oil has always been changed once per year.

Yes, the heads have been fixed. After extensive research, I had the heads corrected by Powertech Performance in St. Petersburg February, 2015. I was extremely pleased with the job performed by the team at Powertech. They were taken back by the condition of the car and even asked me if I waxed the bottom, saying it was cleaner than most of the brand new C7’s they see in their shop. I told them “I do, doesn’t everybody??” I have a four post lift in my garage which makes it easy to clean the brake dust out of the wheel barrels (as you will see in the pictures) and clean the bottom of the car.

I just had the car back at Powertech for service about a month ago. To say it’s running great is an understatement. I trailered it over to St. Pete from the Orlando area in my enclosed hauler. Bottom line, I have too many cars, a kid that is headed to college and I need the garage space.

I hope I can find someone that will appreciate the meticulous care and condition of this C6Z. The only adds are a brand new Borla exhaust and a Hurricane CAI. The car sounds almost as good as it looks. If you are in the market for a C6Z, you need to see this car. I will say though, normally when I sell a car, the first person that looks at it buys it on the spot. Asking $42,000 OBO. Please PM with questions. Thank you.
Attached Images           

Last edited by JRRSA; 09-12-2016 at 11:00 AM.
Old 09-11-2016, 02:41 AM
FX VETTE
Team Owner

Received 1,679 Likes on 1,182 Posts
Winner 2020 C7 of the Year - Modified

Obviously well cared for and pampered ride from top to bottom, kudos to you - I am truly envious! GLWS
The following users liked this post:
JRRSA (09-11-2016)
Old 09-11-2016, 06:53 AM
JRRSA
Advanced

All PM's have been responded to.

To clarify for the listing, clear title in hand. There is no lien on the car.

I also have the original window sticker.
Old 09-11-2016, 07:56 AM
IMXCITD
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 307 Likes on 290 Posts

beautiful Z!
JRRSA (09-11-2016)
Old 09-12-2016, 11:01 AM
JRRSA
Advanced

This hurts, but reducing price to $42,000......
Old 09-12-2016, 02:40 PM
Mikef71
Cruising

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Beatuful ride!
Vin please,
is it 1LZ or 2 LZ?
Any track days with the car?
What service hans been done at Powertech?
Is there à dyno sheet after the head fix?
Old 09-12-2016, 02:57 PM
JRRSA
Advanced

Originally Posted by Mikef71
Beatuful ride!
Vin please,
is it 1LZ or 2 LZ?
Any track days with the car?
What service hans been done at Powertech?
Is there à dyno sheet after the head fix?
Track days?!? Haha....NO.

They did put it on the dyno after the heads were done. 506.02 HP and 472.30 TQ.

This is the Facebook post from Powertech on my car it included all fluids, plugs, plug wires etc. They did a phenomenal job. Someone is going to get the perfect C6Z:

Powertech Performance added 12 new photos.
March 8, 2015 ·
John brought in his ultra low mile C6 Z06 after having the exhaust valve wiggle test performed at his local dealership. We removed both cylinder heads and pressed out all of the old guides and replaced them with new Ferrea bronze guides and hollow stem exhaust valves thus removing the failure points in the LS7 engine. We also polished his titanium intake valves and installed the rocker trunion upgrade. This service is a must for anyone wanting to have peace of mind while driving their Z06
Old 09-13-2016, 10:49 AM
JRRSA
Advanced

Accepting offers over $40K.

No stories, no paintwork or damage ever, no track, non-molested, heads corrected, no expense spared, extremely low mile turn-key C6Z. No chips, no scratches, $800 Xpel clear on nose. Looks even better in person.
Old 09-13-2016, 02:12 PM
ValegoC6
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by JRRSA
Accepting offers over $40K.

No stories, no paintwork or damage ever, no track, non-molested, heads corrected, no expense spared, extremely low mile turn-key C6Z. No chips, no scratches, $800 Xpel clear on nose. Looks even better in person.
What beautiful ride !! Gonna have to talk to wife about this one, may need to take a ride to FL this weekend. This car is amazing in the photos.
Thanks,
Mike
Old 09-13-2016, 03:01 PM
Iceman007
Racer

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts

Gorgeous!! GLWS!
JRRSA (09-13-2016)
Old 09-13-2016, 04:03 PM
JRRSA
Advanced

Originally Posted by ValegoC6
What beautiful ride !! Gonna have to talk to wife about this one, may need to take a ride to FL this weekend. This car is amazing in the photos.
Thanks,
Mike
Thank Mike! Not sure if you were joking or serious about taking a ride to FL, but if you are even remotely in the market, it would be well worth your trip. If you think the car looks good in pictures, this is one that looks even better in person.

PM me if you want to discuss more.

Thanks
Old 09-15-2016, 04:11 PM
JRRSA
Advanced

Sale pending.....deposit received.
Old 09-15-2016, 07:01 PM
pkincy
Safety Car

Received 645 Likes on 485 Posts

Congratulations! What a beautiful near new car.
Old 10-12-2016, 01:59 AM
montanadiver
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Well, this post may end up somewhere else as it's really no longer a "For sale" thread, but a "How to sell your car" thread. I ended up purchasing this car from forum member JRRSA, and wish to make a few comments concerning the sale before I fade into the sunset!

The distance between JRRSA (whom I'll refer to simply as John) and myself is a little over 2500 miles. When I began my search I had no intention of buying a car so far from me, but fate (and good judgement) intervened and this beautiful Z now resides in my garage. If anyone had told me a long distance purchase could be so totally stress-free I wouldn't have believed it.

It's all about the communications folks. Throughout the entire process John was SO great at responding to every question, thought, and concern I had that it didn't take long to feel confident that I was dealing with someone who's the "real deal". At every turn he was willing to work with me no matter the degree of difficulty.....right down to dealing with loading the car for transport at 11:00 PM, an hour after flying home from an out of state business trip! REALLY! Whaaaa???? I could list an entire page of actions he took wayyy above and beyond what may have been expected.....all merely to help me feel comfortable and secure in dealing with someone I'd never met.

The car is every bit as flawless as John represented it to be, and I'll forever be grateful for the deal, and for his help in putting it all together. From start to finish it's been a perfect transaction involving a perfect seller. How cool is it that we have this forum where not only all things Corvette can be discussed, cussed, and traded, but where also friends may be made. Very very cool.
Old 10-12-2016, 07:52 AM
JRRSA
Advanced

Originally Posted by montanadiver
Well, this post may end up somewhere else as it's really no longer a "For sale" thread, but a "How to sell your car" thread. I ended up purchasing this car from forum member JRRSA, and wish to make a few comments concerning the sale before I fade into the sunset!

The distance between JRRSA (whom I'll refer to simply as John) and myself is a little over 2500 miles. When I began my search I had no intention of buying a car so far from me, but fate (and good judgement) intervened and this beautiful Z now resides in my garage. If anyone had told me a long distance purchase could be so totally stress-free I wouldn't have believed it.

It's all about the communications folks. Throughout the entire process John was SO great at responding to every question, thought, and concern I had that it didn't take long to feel confident that I was dealing with someone who's the "real deal". At every turn he was willing to work with me no matter the degree of difficulty.....right down to dealing with loading the car for transport at 11:00 PM, an hour after flying home from an out of state business trip! REALLY! Whaaaa???? I could list an entire page of actions he took wayyy above and beyond what may have been expected.....all merely to help me feel comfortable and secure in dealing with someone I'd never met.

The car is every bit as flawless as John represented it to be, and I'll forever be grateful for the deal, and for his help in putting it all together. From start to finish it's been a perfect transaction involving a perfect seller. How cool is it that we have this forum where not only all things Corvette can be discussed, cussed, and traded, but where also friends may be made. Very very cool.

The fact that you took the time to post this shows everyone what a great buyer I was working with! We all know, a smooth transaction takes both parties working well together and this was probably one of the best experiences I have had to date. All I can say is, I hope this helps restore a little faith in humanity given the crazy world we are all living in today. Enjoy that awesome car on those Montana roads. You know how to reach me if you have any questions or even stories you want to share.
Old 10-14-2016, 01:30 AM
montanadiver
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks John! Actually I DO have one quick story to share....

One of my very best friends, Jeff, lives in town and has an extra garage stall that I've been using to store the car in since it arrived. A couple weeks ago, I finally got a chance to hit town and give him a ride in it. I figured the timing would be perfect as his wife Connie has been fighting a health issue for quite some time and was facing surgery in a few days. Being a true life-long auto enthusiast, I was confident a "spirited" ride in the Z06 would be just the distraction he needed.

Out to the golf course and back we traveled.....rowing through the gears and letting that sweet Borla exhaust seduce us into speeds better left unmentioned! A quick glance over confirmed that the medicine was working....Jeff had "the look". Big eyes and a stupid grin, very much like the proverbial kid in the candy store!

We pulled back into the garage and killed the engine. Giving him a fairly serious look I said "Good luck with Connie this week Jeff. I want you to know we'll be thinking of and praying for you guys." He looked at me blankly and said "Connie who?"

Ahhhhh yea.....the Corvette elixir. When used properly it can cure almost anything!
Old 10-25-2016, 05:54 PM
bonnell
Melting Slicks

Received 43 Likes on 39 Posts

You have a GREAT car there!
Old 11-05-2016, 07:36 PM
FITZVET
Advanced
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Still for sale?
Old 11-06-2016, 07:16 PM