Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTB: 06'-09' C6 - Non Z06 - Manual

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2016, 12:50 AM
Dklordreaper
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: 06'-09' C6 - Non Z06 - Manual

I'm looking to buy my first Vette. I'm wanting something in the mid 2000's. Just a regular car not a ZO6/ZR1. I want the car to be 3LT or 4LT trim level. Mods are ok, but nothing heavily modded. I want to be able to drive it on the street. I'd prefer the F55 Mag Ride Control over the Z51 as I don't plan on tracking it, but either is fine. If someone has a 2010 GS with both options, also acceptable. As for colors, NO silver, grey, white, or yellow. All other colors will work. I have a preference for DSOM/Atomic Orange or Black. Anything with a 2-tone interior will also catch my eye. I'd prefer something with lower miles, but not collector car low. I have a budget I'm trying to work within, but will consider more for the perfect car. I'm in the upper midwest, so anything very far away will likely need to be shipped. Ok guys, let me know what's out there. I know this is the place to get quality well taken care of cars. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Old 09-28-2016, 03:00 PM
robertjskelton
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Check out mine, in Central FL. Jetstream Blue/Tan (single color seats, but trim pieces/dash are black). 3LT, non-Z51, non-F55, non-NPP, every other option though.
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-mi-27-5k.html
Old 09-29-2016, 11:35 PM
Dklordreaper
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ttt
Old 10-02-2016, 03:01 AM
cheetah45
Burning Brakes

Received 50 Likes on 42 Posts

PM sent
Old 10-04-2016, 01:58 PM
vettegator005
Melting Slicks

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Default 07 vette

Originally Posted by Dklordreaper
I'm looking to buy my first Vette. I'm wanting something in the mid 2000's. Just a regular car not a ZO6/ZR1. I want the car to be 3LT or 4LT trim level. Mods are ok, but nothing heavily modded. I want to be able to drive it on the street. I'd prefer the F55 Mag Ride Control over the Z51 as I don't plan on tracking it, but either is fine. If someone has a 2010 GS with both options, also acceptable. As for colors, NO silver, grey, white, or yellow. All other colors will work. I have a preference for DSOM/Atomic Orange or Black. Anything with a 2-tone interior will also catch my eye. I'd prefer something with lower miles, but not collector car low. I have a budget I'm trying to work within, but will consider more for the perfect car. I'm in the upper midwest, so anything very far away will likely need to be shipped. Ok guys, let me know what's out there. I know this is the place to get quality well taken care of cars. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
i have a head and cam 07 non z06 that i daily drive just fine. Its 26k and has 19000 miles on it. Manual black on black. Pm me if you want this. Im in denver

Get notified of new replies

To WTB: 06'-09' C6 - Non Z06 - Manual

Quick Reply: WTB: 06'-09' C6 - Non Z06 - Manual