Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTB: C6 Corvette. Under $24,000, 60k Miles, Light Mods, MT preferred

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2016, 04:46 PM
ZachLegend
Racer

Received 18 Likes on 8 Posts

Default WTB: C6 Corvette. Under $24,000, 60k Miles, Light Mods, MT preferred

Hi all,

As you see, I have been a member of these forums for awhile now, and am back after a 3 year hiatus. I owned a C5 Z06 a few years back that I absolutely LOVED. I was forced to sell it to focus on graduating college. But now i'm out, have a nice business, and want another Corvette, this time a C6. I know pretty specifically what I want, so if all of this applies to you, please contact me!

DISCLAIMER: I understand my price range and specifications make for a tight fit, but I'm patient and am willing to find the perfect car with a motivated seller. Please don't bother posting if your car is out of my price or milage range, I simply cannot go higher, and I understand that limits my choices.

PRICE: 24,000 or lower
MILEAGE: 60,000 or lower
COLOR (in order): White, Red, Silver, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Black
TRANSMISSION: Would strongly prefer Manual. I don't think I could actually pull the trigger on an Automatic.
LOCATION: SoCal but WILL work out shipping if necessary. That's how I bought my first Corvette, and I've found the Corvette community to be a very trustworthy one.

I am currently in the process of selling my car (if anyone needs a nice Mazda 6 sedan, let me know! lol) and once it sells I will be ready to immediately purchase a Corvette. I will even put a deposit down if the perfect car comes along and I have yet to sell mine.

Thank you all for your time, I am beyond excited to be back!

Last edited by ZachLegend; 10-24-2016 at 04:47 PM.
Old 11-08-2016, 08:19 PM
stockvette1371
Advanced

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by ZachLegend
Hi all,

As you see, I have been a member of these forums for awhile now, and am back after a 3 year hiatus. I owned a C5 Z06 a few years back that I absolutely LOVED. I was forced to sell it to focus on graduating college. But now i'm out, have a nice business, and want another Corvette, this time a C6. I know pretty specifically what I want, so if all of this applies to you, please contact me!

DISCLAIMER: I understand my price range and specifications make for a tight fit, but I'm patient and am willing to find the perfect car with a motivated seller. Please don't bother posting if your car is out of my price or milage range, I simply cannot go higher, and I understand that limits my choices.

TRANSMISSION: Would strongly prefer Manual. I don't think I could actually pull the trigger on an Automatic.
LOCATION: SoCal but WILL work out shipping if necessary. That's how I bought my first Corvette, and I've found the Corvette community to be a very trustworthy one.

I am currently in the process of selling my car (if anyone needs a nice Mazda 6 sedan, let me know! lol) and once it sells I will be ready to immediately purchase a Corvette. I will even put a deposit down if the perfect car comes along and I have yet to sell mine.

2006 C6, 3LT, with Z51 Performance package. 22,500 miles. Garaged kept. Flawless condition. Pioneer Head unit with Bluetooth, XM, NAV and Kicker sub-woofer. Corsa Exhaust. Automatic. Let me know if you are interested. Asking $25K dollars. Looking to buy a used C7. Priced to sell.
Old 12-16-2016, 04:25 AM
Alex_Mx
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

For sale, in great condition Corvette C6 2007 3LT Convertible LS2 engine, automatic transmision, 1 owner only, only 3000 miles .. Location Arizona .
$ 28,000 DLLS

Old 12-17-2016, 05:46 AM
1ragtop
Drifting

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Default Sent u pm

Pm in your mailbox
Old 12-19-2016, 01:09 PM
steveweimer
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi all,

Good afternoon - I just listed my 2005 Victory red/red coupe on the forum - $24,900. 41k miles, six speed manual, 3LT. Take a look and let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...condition.html

Last edited by steveweimer; 12-23-2016 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Adding link.
Old 12-19-2016, 02:03 PM
REVHIGH
Pro

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Here ya go....I'll take a fair offer.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-for-sale.html
Old 12-21-2016, 05:08 PM
ep3eflyer
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi all,

PM Sent
Old 12-23-2016, 12:04 PM
FreshSelect
Drifting

Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...s-blue-c6.html

check it out if your still interested, thanks
Old 12-23-2016, 05:56 PM
EMNJ
Advanced

Received 20 Likes on 7 Posts

Default Kinda far, but what you're looking for...

Hi Zach,

Welcome back. Im on the other side of the country, but have a car that might be perfect for you:

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-mods-23k.html

LMK

Erik

Get notified of new replies

To WTB: C6 Corvette. Under $24,000, 60k Miles, Light Mods, MT preferred

Quick Reply: WTB: C6 Corvette. Under $24,000, 60k Miles, Light Mods, MT preferred