Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 2005 Le Mans Blue Z51 Coupe in Austin, TX

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2017, 03:58 AM
jdwk
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Default FS: 2005 Le Mans Blue Z51 Coupe in Austin, TX

Took a deposit today. I'll bump/relist if it falls through.

2005 Corvette Coupe Z51
Miles: 23650
Color: Le Mans Blue
Interior: Cashmere
Trim: 1SA
Wheels: Polished

Tires: Bridgestone RE-11 installed April 2015, <2k miles.
Clear bra on front of car and mirrors installed when new

Mods:
Haltech Killer Bee intake with Vette-air scoop and custom shroud
LG Long Tube Pro Headers with cats
Pfadt Racing Johnny O’Connell Package (sway bars, end links and shocks)
Goodrich Stainless Steel Brake Lines
Cobalt XR3 Brake Pads (installed at same time as tires)
OEM Splash Guards
Lloyds mats

All stock parts included.

One owner. Books, both keys, window sticker, and all paperwork. It's lived its entire life in AZ until I moved to Austin a little over a year ago. Desert air means every piece of metal looks brand new, and every bolt comes right off if you are a DIY'er.

This car is the ultimate cross trainer. It can be a great daily driver and run all day at the track.

I also have a set Hawk PC pads with only a couple hundred miles on them if the buyer prefers. The Cobalts work well on the street and are very quiet for a high performance pad, they just create a lot of dust.

The seats and interior are nearly flawless. Couple light mars on the A pillar I could point out but wouldn't show in pictures. I blame taking it in for service when it was new. There isn't a mark or wrinkle on the bolsters since I've been extremely careful about getting in and out of the car.

The exterior was just polished and waxed and looks as striking as it did on the showroom floor. The clear bra has held up very well as well with no yellowing because the car has always been garaged.

The car has dealer installed 35% tint in pictures, but I plan to remove it since the passenger side has creased, and some states don't allow it. I also just replaced the 10 year old Redtop in the pics with a 3 yr Duracell yesterday.

The harmonic balancer was just replaced over the holidays with a Powerbond pulley, so that is a major inevitable service that is out of the way. Also, the oil and coolant were changed at the same time.

This car has been my passion since Sep 3, 2005. I need to make sure it finds a good home. It doesn't look like cars move too fast on the forum, but wanted to list it here first, since I'd prefer it went to a forum member.

$23,500

Last edited by jdwk; 03-05-2017 at 05:24 PM.
Old 01-13-2017, 07:54 AM
golfinz
Melting Slicks

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

If anyone out of state is interested in this car, let me know and I'll look at it for you. I have no affiliations with the seller nor have I seen the car. Just trying to pay it forward because a fellow CF did this for me a few years ago when I bought a car out of state. GLWS!
Old 01-18-2017, 01:21 PM
jdwk
Pro

Just one bump before I bite the $50 bullet and post on Autotrader. Some local inquiries but the weather has been nasty here in Austin, so that may be slowing things down.

The tint is getting removed on Friday. I am sure it will look weird for a while.
Old 01-23-2017, 01:33 AM
jdwk
Pro

@dustin zosky, saw your PM but your inbox is full. Send me another after you empty it.

Get notified of new replies

To FS: 2005 Le Mans Blue Z51 Coupe in Austin, TX

Quick Reply: FS: 2005 Le Mans Blue Z51 Coupe in Austin, TX