Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTT: Well Built EB C5Z plus cash for Built C6/C6Z......Please Help!

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2017, 11:04 PM
KG-02Z
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default WTT/WTS: Built EB C5Z plus cash for Built C6/C6Z......Needs to go!

So just as the title states, looking to trade my built C5Z for built C6/C6Z. Open to selling the car outright but I fear if I don't do a trade that my wife will never let me buy another vette. Obviously, I would need to throw cash into the deal and for anyone willing to help me and trade than I would even take a significant loss on my end just so I could get into the car I want. The kind of deal where you could make a good amount of money more by trading and then selling my car compared to just selling yours alone. Or you get some cash and a nice C5Z for a great price. Like I said, I really want to get into a C6 and need the help to work around my wife. The car is extremely well built with no expense spared so please no low ball offers.

Anyway, let's get to the stats on my car so you know what you are getting. It is a 2002 Electron Blue Z06 with 57,000 miles on it. Most done by the previous owner but I have about $12,000 into it in the past year myself. It's a long list and all the big ticket items done recently by me or the previous owner. It has been bored/honed .007" over to clean up the block and new wiseco pistons, eagle rods and polished stock crank put into it with new H series clevite main and rod bearings, durabond cam bearings. The motor was not blown or anything, just built with the intention of putting boost on it. AFR hardware throughout. Compression is at 10.5:1 to keep it's power N/A but can also handle boost which was the plan for it. Ported oil pump. It has a wet plate nitrous kit on it but is not tuned currently. I had it put on with the intention of using but have NOT sprayed it yet. The tranny is equivalent to RPM Level V and diff stage 3 which were built by a local drivetrain specialty shop. And you can definitely feel that it is built to handle the power and any future build cause it is much stiffer than stock. I had anti-venom mod done to help. Brand new Mantic ER2 clutch which is an awesome clutch and can handle a lot power but still very easy pedal effort and great on the street. And replaced all gaskets, seals and bearings and couplers in the driveline and rear main seal while doing the clutch in the past 150 miles of the car. Spent $3500 on a clutch job to get everything around it new and replaced while I was there. MGW shifter as well. FAST 92 and LS2 ported throttle body, ported LS6 heads by New Era Performance to match the cam which is a FTI HT cam and is about as big as you can get and keep the car capable of being driven on the street. BTR dual springs with titanium retainers and trunion upgrade with new hardened pushrods. Halltech cold air intake. LG super pro headers with off road x-pipe into Corsa xtreme exhaust with 4" tips. Really loud but no annoying loud drone when cruising. Black Catch can. Brand new LPE fuel pump upgrade with racetronix hotwire kit and 42lb injectors so plenty of fuel available. Also, had the other syphon pump in the other tank replaced new with fuel sending unit.

Car made 454rwhp on all motor. Has 150 shot nitrous installed but as mentioned not running. Just needs plugs and a tune if you want to run the nitrous. Really good N/A numbers for a 5.7 motor. Dyno sheet around here somewhere and I will try to locate it and post it.

Exterior has plenty of work as well which includes front carbon lip and carbon side skirts riveted on using C7 Z06 lip fasteners. Brand new performance ceramic pads and zinc plated rotors. Brand new smoked turn signal housings(not just blackout kit) with LED turn signals and marker lights(radioflyer switchbacks). Really nice looking. Blackout kit on rear lights and rear side markers. Forgestar F14 in Piano black 18x9.5F and 19x11R with brand new Bridgestone pole position tires. DRM valved bilstein shocks just installed and lowered with ZIP corvette lowering bolts. Roll bar installed as well for the track and harness purposes but not in the way at all. Just sits behind you. and their is plenty more about the car but you get the idea. Please ask if you want more details about anything rather than me conituing to try and list every little thing.

Thanks for your interest and really hope I can find someone looking or willing to trade and end up with a great deal and C5Z.

Outright price is $26,000 OBO. But on a trade will take less as mentioned. Have many of the stock parts including mint condition polished stock C5Z wheels.

Located: Rochester, NY
Message me or text.
585-435-1382

**Parking lot photos before Rear marker blackout and front turn signal housings with LED installed. One photo has the trunk open for trickle charger, just FYI.

Last edited by KG-02Z; 03-01-2017 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Photos
Old 02-23-2017, 01:49 AM
KG-02Z
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Bump
Old 02-23-2017, 07:40 AM
LSMONSTER
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice Z! I'm in Rochester too
Old 02-26-2017, 10:13 PM
KG-02Z
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by LSMONSTER
Nice Z! I'm in Rochester too
Thanks! Nice to hear from another forum member in the area. What do you drive? A lot of work went into this car but I'm itching for a C6 or C7. Hopefully someone can give her a good home for me.
Kevin
Old 03-09-2017, 12:36 AM
KG-02Z
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Bump

Get notified of new replies

To WTT: Well Built EB C5Z plus cash for Built C6/C6Z......Please Help!

Quick Reply: WTT: Well Built EB C5Z plus cash for Built C6/C6Z......Please Help!