C6 Dealer Inventory Deals on 2005-2010 Corvettes, Dealer Classifieds, New Corvettes
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Ciocca Corvette

#003 427 Cooksey 2008 Z06 Limited - FOR SALE

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2012, 10:41 AM
RickConti@Coughlin
Safety Car

Received 1,554 Likes on 557 Posts
Default #003 427 Cooksey 2008 Z06 Limited - FOR SALE

What a unique opportunity on such a special car. This #003 2008 Limited Z06 Corvette car was used at GM’s car shows ( was not for public sitting ) at the Corvette Museum and was made to honor a gentleman to the Corvette community; Wil Cooksey.

Upon his retirement this car came about and I know from being involved in the retail sales when it did….went like crazy. It was just that special different car with extra’s and character the other Corvettes did not have….that center console in the Crystal Red is a heart stopper and GM has never used it again.

Every console lid cover was signed by Wil…

This car pulled ahead items the customer could not get until the 2009 Model year, spider chrome wheels, dark titanium leather wrapped interior.

This is personally one of my top 10 favs for all time Corvette, it was GM’s car for a long while and we have it for sale now.

I was thrilled to get the email and call from our past customer,( he still has the ‘New 99 I sold him with only 6K on it!) whom is also a gentleman and a true fan of Corvette. What an opportunity to represent this Corvette;

These type of cars simpy do not come about every day.

THE CAR HAS ONLY 225 MILES ON HER… SERIOUSLY INQUIRIES ONLY, email me below or call direct
RickConti@Coughlincars.com
1-800-755-3623

Thank-you for your considerations, Rick Corvette Conti for Coughlin Chevrolet

http://www.corvetteconti.com/blog/?p=13564

Quick Reply: #003 427 Cooksey 2008 Z06 Limited - FOR SALE