C6 Dealer Inventory Deals on 2005-2010 Corvettes, Dealer Classifieds, New Corvettes
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Ciocca Corvette

Protection Plan Sale - 15 days, now thru February 29

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2016, 07:22 PM
DennyMenholtChev
Drifting

Received 250 Likes on 79 Posts
Default Protection Plan Sale - 15 days, now thru February 29

In January, I was promoted to the position of New Vehicle Manager at Denny Menholt Chevrolet in Billings, MT. And the change has been great!

The Protection Plan and Corvette business is booming!

As a result of the vast amount of time needed to continue building the Protection Plan and Corvette business and the full time position of New Vehicle Manager, I am finding myself unable to serve my customers in a timely manner.

I have now passed on the Corvette Sales and Protection Plan businesses.

My wife, Kathy Fichtner will be taking care of Corvette sales.
Her cell phone number is 406-855-6789 and her email address is ksimanton@hotmail.com

Mr. Pat Ryan is now the fleet manager and he will be taking care of Protection Plan sales. His cell phone number is 406-855-8705 and his email address is pryan@dennymenholt.com

For the last 15 days of February we are announcing a Protection Plan Sale!

We are offering the lowest prices ever on the GMPP from Ally and the new Protection Plan branded by GM (GMEPP).

We are offering the new Protection Plan branded by GM on any make & model.
AND, the plan prices are just over dealer cost, AND we are taking an additional $200 off of our low prices thru 2/29/16!
To qualify for the Protection Plan branded by GM:
  • You can reside in any state! The plan is available in every state.
  • Your vehicle must be a 2006 or newer model with less than 120,000 miles on the odometer!

We are offering GMPP a product of Ally for every make and model.
    To qualify:
  • You cannot be a resident of Alaska, Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, and Florida.
  • You must be within the original manufacturer’s bumper to bumper warranty for both time and miles.
  • You can extend your present GMPP if you have at least 1 month and 1000 miles of remaining coverage and if your vehicle is a 2008 or newer and with less than 75K miles.
I was the first to offer plans at a discounts and without sales tax.

Again, no sales tax and also no additional fee for accepting a credit card!

NOW THRU FEBRUARY, 2016, WE ARE TAKING $200 OFF OF OUR ALREADY DISCOUNTED PRICES FOR THE NEW Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, & Cadillac Protection Plans!

Again, thru the end February, take $200 off of our discounted prices for the Chevrolet/Buick/GMC/Cadillac Protection Plans!

Here’s a YouTube video on the Chevrolet/Buick/GMC/Cadillac Protection Plan:

Matching and beating other offers is our goal!

Email for a Protection Plan quote today!
pryan@dennymenholt.com

Make sure to include your VIN, current odometer reading and state of residence.

Email for a Corvette quote today!
ksimanton@hotmail.com

You can also continue to email me with your Corvette and Protection Plan needs at: kenfichtner@dennymenholt.com

Please let me know if there’s anything I can do for you.

Have a great day!

Quick Reply: Protection Plan Sale - 15 days, now thru February 29