C6 Dealer Inventory Deals on 2005-2010 Corvettes, Dealer Classifieds, New Corvettes
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Ciocca Corvette

Ken Fichtner is Alive and Well!

Old 08-25-2016, 03:05 PM
DennyMenholtChev
Drifting

Received 250 Likes on 79 Posts
Default Ken Fichtner is Alive and Well!

WOW!!!

At first glance I was humored at a post in the forum quoted below.

But after a few seconds of giggling at how Rimrock is handling inquiries from my customers I have become angered.

"When I traded in my 2014 it had a wheel/tire warranty I got from Fichtner. When I called GM to get the refund on the unused part of the warranty they said I had to call Fichtner where I bought it. I did and got a Rim Rock) Chevrolet who told me that Fichtner no longer existed....that they were sold to Rim Rock and that I'd have to go back and call GM to take care of the refund..... and then I called GM back with that information and they took care of it for me. Folks at Rim Rock told me that Fichtner had died.....either way I could not get Fichtner to handle the warranty issue for me....had to get GM to do it even though GM initially insisted I call the dealer to handle it."

Here are the facts:

In the summer of 2014, I sold our dealership to Underinner Motors. GM declined the purchaser and subsequently assigned the franchise to the Rimrock Auto Group.

I remained at the dealership in an attempt to continue to serve our customers in the same courteous, friendly and professional way that my family had since 1952.

Unfortunately the new owners had a different business philosophy than what my family developed since 1952.

As a result I have joined the team of the largest Chevrolet dealer in Montana and one of the largest in the Northwest.

I am now moved in and conducting business at Denny Menholt Chevrolet in Billings,MT.

I am a New Car/Truck sales manager and also handling the sale of Protection Plans.

I can assist you with the best possible deal on a new Corvette and the best possible deal on a Protection Plan.

For Protection Plans sold at Rimrock Chevrolet, you can either contact Rimrock Chevrolet to assist with your refund, or call 877-265-1072.

I can't cancel plans purchased from another dealership.

I am not dead! I am very much alive and it's quite obvious that my Corvette and Protection Plan customers have found me and followed me!

Shame on Rimrock Chevrolet for their tactics. This says a lot for the business that they have lost and will lose!

Contact me for your Protection Plan and next Corvette.

kenfichtner@dennymenholt.com

Have a great day and thanks for your business.

The following users liked this post:
Vettepadd (10-18-2022)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ken Fichtner is Alive and Well!