C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Whats the difference between Tial Q, and Tial 50mm bov??

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 12:15 PM
06.Z51.MontRed.Vert
Melting Slicks

Location: Eastern PA:ECS Paxton Novi 1500(676rwhp,585tq on stock engine),LG headers, 410's, Corsa Sports, ECS Alky Kit
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09

Default Whats the difference between Tial Q, and Tial 50mm bov??

Can anyone explain the difference between the Tial 50mm BOV and the new Tial Q BOV. The Tial website doesnt say anything other than that the "Q" is basically the newest model. I was going to order the 50mm BOV and I ran across the Q. If its the "new and improved" version of the 50mm I would go that route instead.
Old 07-28-2008, 06:26 PM
cencalc6
Melting Slicks

Received 17 Likes on 6 Posts

Quote: New for 2008 is the first revision of the nine year old original TiAL BOV. The Q bolts right up to any standard TiAL flange so you can upgrade without having to re-weld. Through countless hours of R&D we were able to make the same size valve flow a staggering 60% more than the original design - that means 60% more air is blown off per cycle! This is the highest flowing BOV on the market. The Q will be offered in all of the current colors.

Quick Reply: Whats the difference between Tial Q, and Tial 50mm bov??