C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need some help Please with BAP

Old 10-25-2010, 10:08 PM
crownu2
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some help Please with BAP

Can some one show me with some Pictures, how they have there Kenny bell Boost a pump installed and wired in the motor area passenger side fender.. what the best way to wire it there?? Thanks for your Help... I prefer not to put it behind the driver seat wheel well area.. any help would kind..Thank you guys
Old 10-26-2010, 12:34 AM
Robls6
Melting Slicks

You are better off installing in the rear wheel well. The closer to the fuel pump the better off you are. I would also use a Racetronix harness while you are at it. It creates it's own fused power source from the alternator and takes all of the load off of the factory wiring (which is not really big enough to handle higher voltage). Ask me how I know...
Old 10-26-2010, 12:56 AM
FaisalDashti
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you can just install it beside the underhood fues panel.GREY CONNECTOR ,FUEL PUMP SUPPLY VOLTAGE PIN A6 GREY WIRE.
Attached Images  

Last edited by FaisalDashti; 10-26-2010 at 01:18 AM.
Old 10-27-2010, 09:01 PM
crownu2
Racer

Originally Posted by FaisalDashti
you can just install it beside the underhood fues panel.GREY CONNECTOR ,FUEL PUMP SUPPLY VOLTAGE PIN A6 GREY WIRE.
Any fuse box install Pics for viewing, if you have a wiring diagram that would be great... Thanks guys
Old 10-27-2010, 11:09 PM
d.medic
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 44 Likes on 37 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

[QUOTE=crownu2;1575752368]Any fuse box install Pics for viewing, if you have a wiring diagram that would be great... Thanks guys[/QUOTE
http://eastcoastsupercharging.com/SC600.html#sc600c6 here under install instructions. Should find a pic and wiring info. ( almost sure it's in there)
Old 10-27-2010, 11:24 PM
turboffr
Drifting

Received 53 Likes on 33 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Originally Posted by Robls6
You are better off installing in the rear wheel well. The closer to the fuel pump the better off you are. I would also use a Racetronix harness while you are at it. It creates it's own fused power source from the alternator and takes all of the load off of the factory wiring (which is not really big enough to handle higher voltage). Ask me how I know...

Get notified of new replies

To Need some help Please with BAP

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Need some help Please with BAP