C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MSD 2351 with Racetronic Harness???

Old 04-11-2011, 10:09 PM
irapilot
Advanced
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Default MSD 2351 with Racetronic Harness???

I have a 2006 Corvette in which I am installing a MSD 2351 Fuel Pump Booster, and the Racetronic Wiring Harness to connect it up.

I have routed the wiring from the engine compartment to the left rear wheel well. Connected the wire to the alternator, and connected the cabling to the fuel pump connectors. I am unclear on the wiring of the MSD 2351 into the harness and car at that point, and would greatly appreciate it if anyone could help me out. Guess I am just a little dense when I look

I have included a link to the MSD installation instruction [url]http://www.msdignition.com/instructions/Products/2351.pdf?terms=2351 which still leaves me confused.

Thanks Gary

Last edited by irapilot; 04-12-2011 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Inadvertant violation of Racetronic Forum rules
Old 04-11-2011, 10:37 PM
MARSC6
Le Mans Master

Received 46 Likes on 32 Posts

There is a connector in the harness between the relay and plug. The relay side of the connector goes to the power in wire of the BAP and the boosted power out on the other.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: MSD 2351 with Racetronic Harness???